Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Nigeria To Unveil World’s Largest Cake ! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Unveil World’s Largest Cake ! (22351 Views)

FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe / Buhari To Unveil Anti-corruption Strategy / Nigeria To Unveil World’s Largest Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Unveil World’s Largest Cake ! by kotons(m): 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2010
If Nigerians do not complain about this on what would they ?countries are making progressive and remarkable achievement on what is worth doing,we are happy anticipating for robbish cake!!! make una invite kidnappers to the stadia if not so wahala go still dey.
Re: Nigeria To Unveil World’s Largest Cake ! by Adonike(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2010
No matter what, we still Have reasons to celebrate! Up Nigeria!!
Re: Nigeria To Unveil World’s Largest Cake ! by beespak7(m): 11:59am On Aug 05, 2010
PLEASE THEY SHOULD MAKE THAT CAKE A BANANA CAKE, BECAUSE THERE ARE TOO MANY MONKEYS IN AGBADA IN ABUJA  WHO WANT TO EAT THAT CAKE.  angry
Re: Nigeria To Unveil World’s Largest Cake ! by UyiIredia(m): 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2010
just the thought of the pitch the cake is going to be unveiled on is ironical to me >>>> we have nothing to celebrate 4 at 50

just make 700 lucky Nigerians millionaires >>> grin grin
Re: Nigeria To Unveil World’s Largest Cake ! by papabaks(m): 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2010
Holy Moses, I pray never to carry this course over cos if i do i may never recover.

I swear, I must part of this National Garri !!!, Sorry National Cake. cool

papa
Re: Nigeria To Unveil World’s Largest Cake ! by oge4real(f): 1:13am On Aug 06, 2010
National stadium here I come.
National cake here I come.
Re: Nigeria To Unveil World’s Largest Cake ! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2010
so what happened?

abeg i wan chop my shar of national cake - i missed out on abj rice
Re: Nigeria To Unveil World’s Largest Cake ! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2010
@beespak,
about your sig ; . . .er . .ostriches don't hide their heads in the sand. That is a myth.
@Topic: the most annoying part is that Nigerians who have the opportunity of completely and absolutely ignoring this id.iotic display of waste of money and use this shunning to make their disapproval known, would swarm the unveiling of the cake like flies as if nothing is wrong with it.
Re: Nigeria To Unveil World’s Largest Cake ! by na2day(m): 5:52am On Oct 01, 2010
People never learn from history

[size=14pt]"After learning of the bread shortages that were occurring in Paris at the time of Louis XVI's coronation in Rheims. Marie Antoinette joked "Let them eat cake then!"[/size]

Rice didnt go round, people are hungry, WHY NOT EAT CAKE!
Re: Nigeria To Unveil World’s Largest Cake ! by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 01, 2010
Cant wait to see the pix of the cake.
I wish I was in my village right now, I know they celebrate Ind big time. smiley
Re: Nigeria To Unveil World’s Largest Cake ! by MaziUche0(m): 5:59am On Oct 01, 2010
I want my piece of the national cake! grin
Re: Nigeria To Unveil World’s Largest Cake ! by squad1: 10:51am On Oct 01, 2010
im inside d national stadium and no sign.of cake ooo
Re: Nigeria To Unveil World’s Largest Cake ! by xterra2(m): 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2010
[size=13pt]The N72 million cakee

But guess what?
It was @ Aso rock not stadium sad sad i didnt get to eat sad sad sad cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
[/size]
Re: Nigeria To Unveil World’s Largest Cake ! by jamace(m): 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2010
^^^^
It means the cake is not for the poor masses. Too bad for us the masses. Our bigmen always cheat us. angry
Re: Nigeria To Unveil World’s Largest Cake ! by Kobojunkie: 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2010
Cake at Aso Rock? Una dey joke? Abe provide Better picture O'Jare. That looks like a Photoshop piece there. undecided
Re: Nigeria To Unveil World’s Largest Cake ! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2010
na2day!:

People never learn from history

[size=14pt]"After learning of the bread shortages that were occurring in Paris at the time of Louis XVI's coronation in Rheims. Marie Antoinette joked "Let them eat cake then!"[/size]

[s]Rice didnt go round, people are hungry, WHY NOT EAT CAKE!
[/s]
Lwkmd
Re: Nigeria To Unveil World’s Largest Cake ! by Kingsleyuc(m): 11:11am On Dec 04, 2017
Hehe...Nice...Really competitive

Xmas Side Income

Cake Baking and decorations full expert training pdf and videos Download free....check my profile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers / Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. / Gov Obiano Commissions Power-injection Substations In Anambra State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.