Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out (39755 Views)

Drama As Ex-wife Marries Off Daughter Without Father’s Consent / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications / My Parents Move In To My Ongoing New House Without My Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by jesvic91(m): 6:54am On Dec 10, 2018
Is it your sperm��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by afroxyz: 6:54am On Dec 10, 2018
ENIMONEY:
So what is the bone of contention now?
That he donated sperm to his best friend who needed it or that he did not tell you?

From the way she's reacting, it's obvious why the man didn't her. Hmmmm

she dey vex for the money, nothing else

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by oneeast: 6:54am On Dec 10, 2018
grin
Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by Yabaleftstudent: 6:54am On Dec 10, 2018
hi niaralanders pls I need ur help... I need 3k plz anyone willing to help I'd appreciate u plsss
Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by Yabaleftstudent: 6:55am On Dec 10, 2018
hi niaralanders pls I need ur help... I need 3k plz anyone willing to help I'd appreciate u plsss
Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by Kphard(m): 6:55am On Dec 10, 2018
You too donate your egg to someone na, biko apimaka
Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by Samade7: 6:55am On Dec 10, 2018
carzola:
Please where can I donate mine.
I Dont need 1m just 100k
Will do...

Woken up to whining this
Morning.. Smh

Come n give me want to do Yahoo plus will give 500k when it works out. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by pokipoki: 6:55am On Dec 10, 2018
Too much lies!! Hospital will run all manner of test including genotype and blood group

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by saucemanny(m): 6:56am On Dec 10, 2018
carzola:
I Dont need 1m just 100k
Will do...

Woken up to whining this
Morning.. Smh

are you sure is original?we dont want a watery sperm!!!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by WiseStarr(m): 6:56am On Dec 10, 2018
O'lord i need someone who will ask me to donate my sperm and give me just 1m.Thank God,No gf or wife to bother my life...............opportunity comes their way and this bitch dey talk,he did it cos he didn't want you to suffer and your kids to suffer.
Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by anonymous96: 6:57am On Dec 10, 2018
Today on Stories that never happened

1 Like

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by saucemanny(m): 6:57am On Dec 10, 2018
Yabaleftstudent:
hi niaralanders pls I need ur help... I need 3k plz
anyone willing to help I'd appreciate u plsss

why do you need 3k?
Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nonso92(m): 6:58am On Dec 10, 2018
His own sperm oo, he needs your permission to donate it?
Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by Knox123(m): 6:59am On Dec 10, 2018
thaoriginator:
shocked

For how much?

When I dey here dey waste mine masturbating

Yesterday and today's go full one Peak milk tin

One peak tin milk? U wan kill ursef? Nor go exhaust am finish oooo.... In case u never born, reserve some for procreation to avoid ur best friend donating for ur wife too...

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by Yabaleftstudent: 7:00am On Dec 10, 2018
saucemanny:

why do you need 3k?

my bro no vex I know the comment is Inappreciate but I'm in need of it urgently and nobody to help.. I no be scammer if u pls help me I will never post something like this again pls my brother
Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by symbianDON(m): 7:00am On Dec 10, 2018
therein in the epistle lies the reason her husband did it without her knowledge: he has big eyes grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by musa234(m): 7:01am On Dec 10, 2018
What kind-of a lie is this.. Kai

1 Like

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by ALEXANDER51: 7:01am On Dec 10, 2018
just forgive him that all..it has been done already
Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by Aboks(m): 7:03am On Dec 10, 2018
gare:

The sperm sour ? grin grin
the sperm na soup ni people sha

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by saucemanny(m): 7:04am On Dec 10, 2018
[quote author=FlirtyKaren post=73706596]A Nigerian lady has cried out, just after her husband donated his sperm for IVF without her consent to his best friend who has been married for 3 years without a child.

According to the Nigerian lady, her husband who donated his sperm for IVF without her consent was given One(1)million Naira, and she only got to know about it after it went sour. Read her post below;

https://lailasnews.com/my-husband-donated-his-sperm-for-ivf-without-my-consent-nigerian-lady-cries

this is part 1 of the drama...the part 2 is coming up soon.watch soon
Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by Gossiplover: 7:04am On Dec 10, 2018
story story
Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by martineverest(m): 7:05am On Dec 10, 2018
bloggers and lies

1 Like

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by Mintum: 7:05am On Dec 10, 2018
Highly unlikely if he was AS that the couple would go ahead with it knowing the friend's wife was also AS. The doctors would have discouraged it too

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by DaRuud(m): 7:05am On Dec 10, 2018
This kind lie hit me for my large intestine

FlirtyKaren:
A Nigerian lady has cried out, just after her husband donated his sperm for IVF without her consent to his best friend who has been married for 3 years without a child.

According to the Nigerian lady, her husband who donated his sperm for IVF without her consent was given One(1)million Naira, and she only got to know about it after it went sour. Read her post below;

https://lailasnews.com/my-husband-donated-his-sperm-for-ivf-without-my-consent-nigerian-lady-cries-out/

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 10, 2018
Is he supposed to tell her
Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by saucemanny(m): 7:06am On Dec 10, 2018
Yabaleftstudent:

my bro no vex I know the comment is Inappreciate but I'm in need of it urgently and nobody to help.. I no be scammer if u pls help me I will never post something like this again pls my brother

make i come give you money just like that.you try!!!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by domainsales18: 7:07am On Dec 10, 2018
The wife should take heart and move on with her family, despite her husband putting her in the dark while donating his sperm for IVF...Bubble don burst, it doesn't matter, life goes on!...At least, they both enjoyed the proceeds from the betrayal.

Anyway, the people that should be drastically worried, is the best friend's family...They are gonna go through physiological and emotional torture because of the two daughter's gene...Maybe, in the future they are gonna spend money putting their kids in good health wise...They might not forgive the friend for not disclosing his genotype because of the N1,000,000.

Anyway, they are all guilty for not doing the right thing, such as testing for genotype, STDs and HIV/AIDS...It has happened, they should all resolve the issue and both move on...From the picture, it was a mutual understanding and benefit.

Life goes on, I think.
Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by martineverest(m): 7:07am On Dec 10, 2018
carzola:
I Dont need 1m just 100k
Will do...

Woken up to whining this
Morning.. Smh
typical attitude of average Nigerian youth,they only think of today and forgot about the future......that 100k will get exhausted in a month and u will realise that your son or daughter is. somewhere and u don't even know where he or she is.

your conscience will judge u forever
Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by Yabaleftstudent: 7:09am On Dec 10, 2018
saucemanny:

make i come give you money just like that.you try!!!

my bro if u hv change to spare... if u help me u are doing something great without u knowing... if u can't help it's ok bro thanks for ur concern
Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by saucemanny(m): 7:12am On Dec 10, 2018
Yabaleftstudent:

my bro if u hv change to spare... if u help me u are doing something great without u knowing... if u can't help it's ok bro thanks for ur concern

okay.na pastor u be?your mouth justdey sweet.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by Samnavy: 7:13am On Dec 10, 2018
How dat one take concern us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year / My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court / Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.