Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,150 members, 7,835,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out (39756 Views)

Drama As Ex-wife Marries Off Daughter Without Father’s Consent / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications / My Parents Move In To My Ongoing New House Without My Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by Psoul(m): 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
Is it ur sperm?
Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by Newsmero: 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
femtex007:
Report him to his family. Not social media

lolzzzz
Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by sacx: 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
Fake story
Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by Codes151(m): 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
Where can I donate mine? I have been wasting it o...

1m!?

I will take 500k
Re: My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out by leewei: 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK!!! i want to say a very big thanks and appreciation to dr OZ Odin for bringing back my husband who left I and the kids for almost two months. i am very much grateful to Dr OZ ODIN. I pray God almighty give you the strength and wisdom to help more people having a similar problem like mine. for help, DR OZ is a good spell caster
Do you want your ex lover back?
Do you want to get pregnant?
Do you want your husband to appreciate you?
Do you want to be famous or rich?
DO you have HIV cure?
Do you your business to grow excessively?
Do you want to be honourably good academically?
Do you need a job?
Do you need a husband?
Do you have a problem in your marriage life?
Contact Dr OZ the great spell caster
EMAIL: doctoroz2020@gmail.com
WHATSAPP: +2348159540981 or +2348139424847

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year / My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court / Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.