Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (5827 Views)

Poll: Who is the hottest

Youngies: 13% (4 votes)
Ferlie: 16% (5 votes)
Tmoni: 13% (4 votes)
Jbuoy: 0% (0 votes)
IBDAT: 6% (2 votes)
CHIEFOH: 40% (12 votes)
TOSIN: 0% (0 votes)
$HADEX: 10% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Sexy Guls And Cute Guys Upload Ur Pic...looking For My Taste!!! / Mukina2, Razor, Siena, Omo Eko, Acidrop, Aisha2, Yimiton, Tnaidr / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by OmoEko1(f): 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2007
We did a lot of research for months before picking this guys out.

And to my own views 95.5% of Guys on NIL are not good looking at all.

So to prove us wrong , any males intrested can post their pics for us to see

its just for fun, and fun-breakers should not come to make silly comments.

However,this pics are from their profiles
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by OmoEko1(f): 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2007
This is youngies kiss kiss kiss

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by OmoEko1(f): 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2007
Ferlie aka LagosChild, aka Felix, aka Ferlia, aka Ferli cool cool cool

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by 4Play(m): 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2007
@Omo Eko

Na wa o.You never mention me grin You come mention that Ferlie b4 me.Why now?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by ikamefa(f): 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2007
Omo Eko:

Ferlie aka LagosChild, aka Felix, aka Ferlia, aka Ferli cool cool cool

ferlie aka penis aka lagoschild ?  shocked areyou sure?  cheesy

4 Play:

@Omo Eko

Na wa o.You never mention me grin You come mention that Ferlie before me.Why now?

post your pix shikena! cheesy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by star01(m): 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2007
4 Play:

@Omo Eko

Na wa o.You never mention me grin You come mention that Ferlie before me.Why now?

are u soliciting to be noticed? , oh my Goodness i cant believe it,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by OmoEko1(f): 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2007
Tmion kiss kiss kiss

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by OmoEko1(f): 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2007
4 Play:

@Omo Eko

Pic plz grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2007
LET THE CONTESTANTS APPEAR grin grin grin

LIKE WE SAID EARLIER, IF YOU WANT TO MINGLE WITH THE GOOD LOOKING, LET THE PICTURES FLOW LOL wink

@ OMO EKO (MY HONOURABLE PARTNER) YOU DID A GREAT JOB kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by OmoEko1(f): 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2007
cute-ass:

@ OMO EKO (MY HONOURABLE PARTNER) YOU DID A GREAT JOB kiss kiss kiss
We both did a great jobs, it was your idea also tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by omogenaija(f): 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2007
omoeko i think about 98% of the guys arent good lookin undecided
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by star01(m): 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2007
omogenaija:

what gives you that impression, are u good looking too?why not take care of yours b4 commenting on others
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2007
Omo Eko:

We both did a great jobs, it was your idea also tongue tongue

TRUE THAT wink wink

omogenaija:

you might be right, but we don't want to crush egos so lets leave it at that for now . . BTW beauty is in the eyes of the beholder wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by OmoEko1(f): 5:47pm On Apr 14, 2007
omogenaija:

U are so so right cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by omogenaija(f): 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2007
the worst part is all the cute guys hide and the ugly ones have an oversized pic of them in there profile
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by OmoEko1(f): 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2007
omogenaija:

the worst part is all the cute guys hide and the ugly ones have an oversized pic of them in there profile
well they need ATTENTION that why, since they can't get it in real life grin grin grin grin

Gurl u are really reading my mind tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by omogenaija(f): 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2007
great minds read alike , y dont u add a poll to this topic ?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by OmoEko1(f): 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2007
omogenaija:

great minds read alike , y don't u add a poll to this topic ?
Good thinking, i will do that now cool cool
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2007
ok omo eko darling here we go. This is chosen no.4, am i right??

jbuoy cheesy cheesy

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2007
well there's always a no. 5 omo eko are you with me??

IBDat cool cool cool

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by OmoEko1(f): 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2007
cute-ass:

well there's always a no. 5 omo eko are you with me??

IBDat cool cool cool
Am still here oh cheesy cheesy cheesy, but still searching for more cute guys
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2007
Omo Eko:

Am still here oh cheesy cheesy cheesy, but still searching for more cute guys

aight, let me know when you find more wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by alabiyemmy(m): 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2007
Hey - the first two looks good - but the others? - - Cute_Ass / Omo_Eko, lets see your pics. wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 7:01pm On Apr 14, 2007
alabiyemmy:

Cute_Ass / Omo_Eko, lets see your pics. wink

the topic says MALE OF THE YEAR and not female of the year, if you want to view female pics, visit "miss nairaland thread" or "finest girl in nairaland", infact the female threads are uncountable grin grin grin

so we decided to make the males imortant and appreciated too wink

alabiyemmy:

Hey - the first two looks good - but the other?

and yes you're right, the first two are hooooooooot, the others are good looking too and you know the list can't consist of just two so we hadt to find others too to make up the list and you know we all have different thoughts of what beauty is wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by kellorah: 7:09pm On Apr 14, 2007
youngies kiss
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by alabiyemmy(m): 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2007
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2007
alabiyemmy:

ok - i know.

i put myself. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

way to go wink, we'll put you on the poll cheesy

kellofish:

youngies kiss

you're reading my mind wink
if i wasnt one of the thread openers(lol), he'll have my vote too cheesy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by kellorah: 7:17pm On Apr 14, 2007
now y am i thinking of 'mineral opener'? grin

yea, he's cute, and MANLY kiss
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by anabell(f): 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2007
dont no any of these guys
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 7:31pm On Apr 14, 2007
anabell:

don't no any of these guys

dear during the "miss world" contest we vote regardless of their nationalty and whether we know them or not wink

Well just know that they're all nairaland users, and their pics were gotten from their profiles right now.

and dearie, if you have any pics or persons in mind bring them on, this is all just fun for everybody who wants to have fun lol cheesy cheesy

kellofish:

now y am i thinking of 'mineral opener'? grin

LOL grin grin i thought that too
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by spoilt(f): 9:41pm On Apr 14, 2007
these guys are copying and pasting random pics from the internet and you girls cant tell? puh-lease! grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by omogenaija(f): 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2007
IBdat should contest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ilorin Sugar Mummy / Hook Up Zone.... Share Ur Mxit, 2go Id And Bb Pins Here. 4dating... Adults Only / Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.