Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (5854 Views)

Poll: Who is the hottest

Youngies: 13% (4 votes)
Ferlie: 16% (5 votes)
Tmoni: 13% (4 votes)
Jbuoy: 0% (0 votes)
IBDAT: 6% (2 votes)
CHIEFOH: 40% (12 votes)
TOSIN: 0% (0 votes)
$HADEX: 10% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Sexy Guls And Cute Guys Upload Ur Pic...looking For My Taste!!! / Mukina2, Razor, Siena, Omo Eko, Acidrop, Aisha2, Yimiton, Tnaidr / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by busygirl(f): 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2007
I'm So sorry for going off-topic
@Nnenneigbo, I don't get what you wrote. . . .What have I done wrong. Or, is it a crime to nominate someone. . .i want a clear explanation about this, PLEASE
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2007
busygirl:

I'm So sorry for going off-topic
@Nnenneigbo, I don't get what you wrote. . . .What have I done wrong. Or, is it a crime to nominate someone. . .i want a clear explanation about this, PLEASE

No its not a crime honey, i think it was the "WHOA" text she misunderstood. She says it can be interpreted in many ways.

But i hope she'll be here soon so she can explain herself, but i don't think she meant any harm wink

Put a smile on that pretty face cheesy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by nnenneigbo(f): 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2007
i am here ooo what must i explain?
its so late here, yesterday i got up with 3 swollen eyes all because of nairaland. i must go to bed now, but first i must explain
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by star01(m): 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2007
Sisimama:

See what they turned the thread into shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry

Why do people love going offtopic angry angry angry angry
fool, u gat issue with those, omo ale
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by puker(m): 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2007
@sisimama pls dont start a war you cant win. My comment was clear dont try to stop me ok. Guys have not been too inquisitive bout ya pics like you gals. Though i know what you gals want. Therefore when you see handsome guys appreciate it so that urgly one will be encouraged to post theirs instaed of making silly remarks. embarassed
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by dgb4(m): 9:58am On May 04, 2007
@ Omoeko and cute ass

I saw this thread late, nobody nominated me
Please check my profile.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by acidrop(f): 12:02pm On May 04, 2007
did u guys add more dudes, i want to c pic oooooooo

@dgb4, if that is u, then u need 2 shave oooo grin

and let me just add, the nl male of the year needs 2 be romantic as well, *whispering* IBDat, oya wey that bribe tongue
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by Dvah(f): 12:31pm On May 04, 2007
More additions means more pixs

Omo over to u cool
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by acidrop(f): 12:36pm On May 04, 2007
helping to connect the issue with cuteass cool
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 9:04pm On May 04, 2007
acidrop:

helping to connect the issue with cuteass cool

Darling which issue??

I just noticed that one name was left out, Femi's sad

Have to do something about that . .
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by busygirl(f): 1:32am On May 05, 2007
cute-ass. .how are you? Where's omo-eko. It's been quite a while!
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 1:39am On May 05, 2007
busygirl:

cute-ass. .how are you? Where's omo-eko. It's been quite a while!

Darling i'm fine ooh, you're right its been a while alright?? Where have you been at?? guess one school work or the other lol .

Omo-eko is not here for some reasons beyond her control , but i hope she'll be back soonest. .

Now that the poll is edited and modified, everybody's left, thinking of re-starting the whole thing all over again, or what do you think??

waiting for Omo though!!!!!!!!!

so what's been up with you??
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by busygirl(f): 1:52am On May 05, 2007
i'M GOOD! although, I've been very busy lately. kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 2:10am On May 05, 2007
busygirl:

i'M GOOD! although, I've been very busy lately. kiss kiss

right back at you darl kiss kiss kiss

everybody is busy except me angry guess working takes less from you than going to school, my time is coming right after the summer sha cheesy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by acidrop(f): 7:39am On May 05, 2007
cute-ass:

Darling which issue??

I just noticed that one name was left out, Femi's sad

Have to do something about that . .

dont u think voting blindly is an issue, cos i aint voting if i c no pic
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 05, 2007
na waooH

hope no rigging ohhhhhhh grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 3:10pm On May 05, 2007
acidrop:

don't u think voting blindly is an issue, because i aint voting if i c no pic

Ok then i'll try to paste up the pics once more, together this time wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by omogenaija(f): 4:38pm On May 05, 2007
so when does voting end ?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 5:29pm On May 05, 2007
omogenaija:

so when does voting end ?

will get back to that after necessary adjustments have been made. Its turned into spme child's play because of the time wasted, But will do something about that soonest, and then we'll be talking wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by romeo(m): 9:55pm On May 09, 2007
who i go vote now? can men vote??
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 11:50pm On May 09, 2007
yes now wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by romeo(m): 11:54pm On May 09, 2007
make i dey prepare to vote ohh
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 12:03am On May 10, 2007
romeo:

make i dey prepare to vote ohh

Well just hold the thought, we're thinking of starting afresh, since this one is pretty much messed up undecided wink

Come back with your vote when everything has fallen into place cheesy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by Kenecee(m): 12:15am On May 10, 2007
cute-ass aint u assleep or asleep by now
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 12:18am On May 10, 2007
Kenecee:

cute-ass aint u assleep or asleep by now

Does it look like i'm asleep?? LMAO . . but thanks for noticing though, i'll do so in a jiffy wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by romeo(m): 3:08pm On May 10, 2007
ok nau, if una organise well i'll come vote
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by OmoEko1(f): 7:02pm On May 10, 2007
iight oh omo eko is back and we are reposting the pics again so everyone can vote cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 12:23am On May 12, 2007
PLEASE ALL MA ANGELSĀ  , THIS IS THE LINK TO VISITĀ  V V V

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-53002.0.html

THAT IS WHERE IT IS HAPPENING AND IT WILL DEFINITELY NOT BE THE SAME WITHOUT EACH AND EVERY OF YOUR VOTES, SO DO US THE HONOUR AND VISIT kiss

WE PROMISE YOU, YOU'LL NOT BE DISSAPPOINTED!!! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male / Looking For A Hansome Young And Rich Guy Who Stays In Abuja / Ilorin Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.