Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (5855 Views)

Poll: Who is the hottest

Youngies: 13% (4 votes)
Ferlie: 16% (5 votes)
Tmoni: 13% (4 votes)
Jbuoy: 0% (0 votes)
IBDAT: 6% (2 votes)
CHIEFOH: 40% (12 votes)
TOSIN: 0% (0 votes)
$HADEX: 10% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Sexy Guls And Cute Guys Upload Ur Pic...looking For My Taste!!! / Mukina2, Razor, Siena, Omo Eko, Acidrop, Aisha2, Yimiton, Tnaidr / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 20, 2007
the one in black is cute but the second one is

Na waoh

I need d defination of cute
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by star01(m): 8:07am On Apr 20, 2007
get an OXFORD @ OSHODI OR BOOK STORE, that would help
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by ife9ja(f): 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2007
Why is chiefoh not yet on the poll sad ? he's really cute smiley,  tot the poll was going to be edited i want to vote for chiefoh,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=25603

smileychiefoh is the cutest chiefoh is the cutest chiefoh is the cutest chiefoh is the cutest chiefoh is the cutest chiefoh is the cutest smiley
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by IBDat(m): 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2007
Cute_Ass n Omo_Eko - so that's where my pic went - this contest is rigged just like the elections!!  undecided
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2007
IBDat:

Cute_Ass n Omo_Eko - so that's where my pic went - this contest is rigged just like the elections!! undecided

Why now dearie, how can you say that?? sad Don't worry the poll will be edited and modified in not a so long while. Sorry for the delayed justice though, not intentional at all wink

ife9ja:

Why is chiefoh not yet on the poll sad ? he's really cute smiley, tot the poll was going to be edited i want to vote for chiefoh,

He is one of the contestants. check out page2 of this thread, we just have to get the "poll" up and doing, and like i just explained it will be due in a jiffy wink I apologise on our behalf once again sad
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by omogenaija(f): 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2007
@ ibdat LOL grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by IBDat(m): 11:32pm On Apr 24, 2007
cute-ass:

Why now dearie, how can you say that?? sad Don't worry the poll will be edited and modified in not a so long while. Sorry for the delayed justice though, not intentional at all wink

He is one of the contestants. check out page2 of this thread, we just have to get the "poll" up and doing, and like i just explained it will be due in a jiffy wink I apologise on our behalf once again sad

All the previous votes nko? angry

@omogenaija - At least if i loose let it be gracefully as opposed to a landslide cheesy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 11:38pm On Apr 24, 2007
IBDat:

All the previous votes nko? angry

@omogenaija - At least if i loose let it be gracefully as opposed to a landslide cheesy

I see your grudge, darl. I'll ask Seun if he can delete the already existent votes too. Are you happy now?? cool
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by IBDat(m): 11:41pm On Apr 24, 2007
cute-ass:

I see your grudge, darl. I'll ask Seun if he can delete the already existent votes too. Are you happy now?? cool

Cushty - muchas gracious grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 11:42pm On Apr 24, 2007
IBDat:

Cushty - muchas gracious grin

Vær så god, bare hyggelig wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by IBDat(m): 12:02am On Apr 25, 2007
So how many contestants are there in total now?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 12:08am On Apr 25, 2007
IBDat:

So how many contestants are there in total now?

9 in total, the poll will be edited soon.

as follows:

YOUNGIES
FERLIE
TMONI
JBUOY
IBDAT wink
CHIEFOH
TOSIN
$HADEX
FEMI
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by nnenneigbo(f): 12:11am On Apr 25, 2007
busygirl (f)
Now staying in Reading, UK

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass
« #35 on: April 14, 2007, 10:13 PM »

I saw this guy's profile today and I was like WHOA!

* chiefoH.jpg (60.83 KB, 478x490 )
Report to moderator Logged
I came, I saw, I conquered, in ma world nothing is impossible
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Chai this girl was playing with you and y'all thought she was serious. no offence meant about the pic but lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 12:16am On Apr 25, 2007
nnenneigbo:

Chai this girl was playing with you and y'all thought she was serious. no offence meant about the pic but lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided undecided

Dear pls do you mind being more specific, you kind of speak in riddles??
was it an ironical post?

anyways if it was, someone else nominated him:
ife9ja:

Why is chiefoh not yet on the poll sad ? he's really cute smiley, tot the poll was going to be edited i want to vote for chiefoh,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=25603

smileychiefoh is the cutest chiefoh is the cutest chiefoh is the cutest chiefoh is the cutest chiefoh is the cutest chiefoh is the cutest smiley
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by nnenneigbo(f): 12:21am On Apr 25, 2007
cute-ass its open to interpretations. i know you didn't nominate him, but boy i've being LMAO to buygirl's nominations, i fell she's a wind up LOl. well she cracked me up.
@Cute-ass. your posts a hilarious as well actually, makes the day pass quicker at work LOL
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 12:24am On Apr 25, 2007
nnenneigbo:

cute-ass its open to interpretations. i know you didn't nominate him, but boy i've being LMAO to buygirl's nominations, i fell she's a wind up LOl. well she cracked me up.

@Cute-ass. your posts a hilarious as well actually, makes the day pass quicker at work LOL

LOL . . well hope i can keep up the mood-brightener job, lol grin grin
but seriously, Happy to hear that though. Thanks for the compliment wink cheesy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by IBDat(m): 12:26am On Apr 25, 2007
@nnenneigbo - have u nominated?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 12:29am On Apr 25, 2007
IBDat:

@nnenneigbo - have u nominated?

yea . . great question, have you dear?? undecided
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by nnenneigbo(f): 12:32am On Apr 25, 2007
no not yet, it this it then? i heard you'll cancel the whole thing and start again
ibdat hasn't even got his pic up. i want to wait till i see them all before i waste my vote.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by IBDat(m): 12:38am On Apr 25, 2007
nnenneigbo:

no not yet, it this it then? i heard you'll cancel the whole thing and start again
ibdat hasn't even got his pic up. i want to wait till i see them all before i waste my vote.

Cute_ass already hijackd my pic n displayed to all

Disclaimer
Not my most favourable sha!
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by nnenneigbo(f): 12:41am On Apr 25, 2007
IBDat:

Cute_ass already hijackd my pic n displayed to all

Disclaimer
Not my most favourable sha!

which page cos i sure haven't seen it
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 12:49am On Apr 25, 2007
@ nnenneigbo, his pic. is on page 1 wink
and not to worry, when we have all our contestants intact, and the poll has been changed, all pictures will be displayed all over again. In unity this time to avoid misunderstanding and untidiness.
Yes, all previous votes would be deleted, it will be a new day wink

@ IBDAT
that will be your chance to provide more pics. cos every contestant can have as many pics as they wish wink cheesy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by IBDat(m): 12:57am On Apr 25, 2007
As someone previously posted , let me find a model's pic that i can copy n paste grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 1:01am On Apr 25, 2007
IBDat:

As someone previously posted , let me find a model's pic that i can copy n paste grin

you'll do no such thing wink grin

Comm'on you look good, so why will you want to hide behind someone else's glory??

that's for loosers, or are you one??

and no they didn't copy and paste wink but even if they did, is that a reason enough for you to stoop to that level?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by IBDat(m): 1:28am On Apr 25, 2007
I like yo psychology - but i was just playing, let the games begin cool
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by cuteass1(f): 1:34am On Apr 25, 2007
IBDat:

I like your psychology - but i was just playing, let the games begin cool

Now we're talking wink

But for today, i have to exuse myself and say "good night", hope to run into you tomorrow. Its been fun talking to you. Take care hun cool
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by IBDat(m): 1:36am On Apr 25, 2007
u 2 sweet smiley
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by Nobody: 5:34am On Apr 25, 2007
whr dem fine guys smiley
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by star01(m): 5:35am On Apr 25, 2007
right here, can i help ?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by Nobody: 5:36am On Apr 25, 2007
u again,

u stalkin me? wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by star01(m): 5:41am On Apr 25, 2007
stalkin?i stalk people i hate, consider ursef one
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 25, 2007
u hate me huh, cool, bring it on tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male / Looking For A Hansome Young And Rich Guy Who Stays In Abuja / Ilorin Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.