Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,121 members, 7,838,842 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Any Of Una Ride Tyre Back Then? Lol - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Any Of Una Ride Tyre Back Then? Lol (9846 Views)

For All Of Una Wey Watch The Egypt Vs Nigeria Match. / I Use GOD Beg All Of Una / Warning For All Of Una Wey Like To Dey Lick Una Body Wey Get Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Of Una Ride Tyre Back Then? Lol by chibaby5(f): 12:38am On Aug 05, 2010
O yes i did! cheesy cheesy waz quite fun grin grin
Re: Any Of Una Ride Tyre Back Then? Lol by bibs(f): 6:31am On Aug 05, 2010
Well, we didnt roll tyre but we did graduatd from cooking sand & grasses as amala & vegetable to cooking half-done rice in 'pangolo miliki' ___lol___ almost got the house burnt the last time we tried it
Re: Any Of Una Ride Tyre Back Then? Lol by Ben13: 9:08am On Aug 05, 2010
It's now I know those that grew in the AJ city. We grew in our homes in VGC. grin We know nothing like this.

xynerise:

^ liar.
U forgot d day molue nearly jam dani?

I still can't remember. ewu grin
Re: Any Of Una Ride Tyre Back Then? Lol by papine(m): 9:18am On Aug 05, 2010
No wonder y dem talk say men 2 dey lie
VGC indeed.

c hw lie dey cm out lik water for hm mouth.
Re: Any Of Una Ride Tyre Back Then? Lol by Ben13: 9:20am On Aug 05, 2010
hope that tyre driver above isn't referring to moi cheesy
Re: Any Of Una Ride Tyre Back Then? Lol by obxddon(m): 10:12am On Aug 05, 2010
First and foremost, may God punish all those wey dey form for here,
tyre ridding was one of the sweetest adventure next to kite flying,
if nor be say person don grow and things don chande I for go house nor from work go ride tyre small,
Re: Any Of Una Ride Tyre Back Then? Lol by skyndyp(f): 10:33am On Aug 05, 2010
Me wey be girl i ride tyre so te my brothers vex that time grin Anybody did "borris"? We used car bearings to form tyres on a board. Then u sit on top and someone will use a pole to push it. Very dangerous game,but me likey grin
Re: Any Of Una Ride Tyre Back Then? Lol by Ben13: 10:51am On Aug 05, 2010
obxddon:

First and foremost, may God punish all those wey dey form for here,
tyre ridding was one of the sweetest adventure next to kite flying,
if nor be say person don grow and things don chande I for go house nor from work go ride tyre small,

Not everyone grew the way you did. Some of us grew in areas that have no space for such plays.

Can you imagine we going to school, instead of coming home to play with friends, we travel straight to mum's office? common, stop being a kolo man grin
Re: Any Of Una Ride Tyre Back Then? Lol by Rathyemmy(f): 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I remember riding borris too. Na wahooooooooo!!! U sure say u no grow 4 Barrack?
Re: Any Of Una Ride Tyre Back Then? Lol by xynerise: 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2010
^that borris nearly put me for trouble. I enter one mechanic shop one day go thief borris and d guy make me knee down from when e catch reach when e close shop. Wicked man grin
Re: Any Of Una Ride Tyre Back Then? Lol by xynerise: 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2010
^that borris nearly put me for trouble. I enter one mechanic shop one day go thief borris and d guy make me knee down from when e catch reach when e close shop. Wicked man grin
Re: Any Of Una Ride Tyre Back Then? Lol by Ben13: 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2010
xynerise:

Thief! grin
Re: Any Of Una Ride Tyre Back Then? Lol by xynerise: 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2010
Odesious grin
Re: Any Of Una Ride Tyre Back Then? Lol by xynerise: 3:04am On Oct 23, 2010
welcome back grin
Re: Any Of Una Ride Tyre Back Then? Lol by bashydemy(m): 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2010
xynerise:

welcome back grin
you just go buy new tire?
Re: Any Of Una Ride Tyre Back Then? Lol by xynerise: 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2010
You mean for my car? Nah, the old one is still strong. grin
Re: Any Of Una Ride Tyre Back Then? Lol by bashydemy(m): 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2010
Car fire i think you are planing toward your hood tyre competition.
Re: Any Of Una Ride Tyre Back Then? Lol by xynerise: 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2010
You be banana. grin
Re: Any Of Una Ride Tyre Back Then? Lol by bashydemy(m): 11:33pm On Oct 23, 2010
Hmmmm Mr Boli and epa
Re: Any Of Una Ride Tyre Back Then? Lol by deekseen(m): 12:42am On Oct 24, 2010
Meeennnn! You guys no dey forget some things o. Well, if e sweet why we no go dey relish am dey go?

I ride tire die. We did boris and this other one with empty milk tins as the tire while sitting on a board over the tins. Mama and Papa and moju moju na serious play those days o, especially during hols when the adults must have gone to work and at nights when there was no light.

Those were the sweet days.
Re: Any Of Una Ride Tyre Back Then? Lol by xynerise: 12:50am On Oct 24, 2010
^^tufiakwa! You spoil quick. grin
Re: Any Of Una Ride Tyre Back Then? Lol by deekseen(m): 1:03am On Oct 24, 2010
Atleast i no use pr1ck dey run up and down from one community to another. We just did what our seniors did, and maybe even advanced on the things. wink
Re: Any Of Una Ride Tyre Back Then? Lol by bashydemy(m): 1:09am On Oct 24, 2010
^^ by the fruit you shall know them guy with your comment i know the kind of gheto you were raised not like me that was raised in a nice area
Re: Any Of Una Ride Tyre Back Then? Lol by xynerise: 1:12am On Oct 24, 2010
^like mushin right.
Re: Any Of Una Ride Tyre Back Then? Lol by xynerise: 1:12am On Oct 24, 2010
^like mushin right.
Re: Any Of Una Ride Tyre Back Then? Lol by bashydemy(m): 2:25am On Oct 24, 2010
no try again
Re: Any Of Una Ride Tyre Back Then? Lol by deekseen(m): 3:11am On Oct 24, 2010
Make una talk wetin una wan talk. I grew up right in the heart of Apapa. Mushin ko, Olosha ni.
Re: Any Of Una Ride Tyre Back Then? Lol by bashydemy(m): 3:32am On Oct 24, 2010
^^^ Hmm i feel you jare you confront us atlast you no fit hold an for Body again where for Apapa jare i hope not tincan Highland?
Re: Any Of Una Ride Tyre Back Then? Lol by oweniwe(m): 9:56am On Oct 24, 2010
okija_juju:

Small thing, i don nearly commot tire for my papa datsun
datsun? That's my dad's first car. I no de do tire much coz too much stones de ground for olomore at abeokuta where i grew up. But we used to fight with tire sha. And i remember we used to make cars out of "pali" or discarded paper boxes, tie a rope on it and drag it all around. We'll browse for discarded boxes like sugar/drugs/ etc, drill four small holes by the sides, insert brooms into the holes to form the axle and then tie soft drinks crowns to the brooms as tire. Then tie a fairly long rope on the box and the "car" is ready. grin
Re: Any Of Una Ride Tyre Back Then? Lol by bashydemy(m): 10:23am On Oct 24, 2010
^^ you don tey for this kind play wow childhood play when ever i remember it will be like going back and see things again and sometimes i almost cry when ever i remember what i have done as a child kai God we are move closser to grave again let move close to God too oooo
Re: Any Of Una Ride Tyre Back Then? Lol by Mobsync(m): 11:28am On Oct 24, 2010
Those days I use to run 50km per hour with my power ranger's pant.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry mate - when i was in lagos - I lived in a nicer part and such activites did not exist , but we played computer games, went to the Ikoyi or Lagos country club, went sailing and many more.

I sure miss all that.
You are not a Lagosian

Even me wey be girl sef, I ride tyre well well!!!
GOoD GIrL

The name of my tyre was Daewoo racer
SHuT UP

^^^Thank u fery much now go pay your money to Ben 10 for the entertainment. Grin
Relcome to Nairaland
You get BIG problem
Re: Any Of Una Ride Tyre Back Then? Lol by KDK(m): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2010
I did and still relish the thot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buy One Get One Free / Top 10 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Beautiful Woman!! / Download Comedy Video : Akpors In Xmas Bonus (very Funny)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.