Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,190 members, 7,811,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Governor Udom Bomb Akpabio As Thousands of APC defects to PDP in Uyo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Udom Bomb Akpabio As Thousands of APC defects to PDP in Uyo (1893 Views)

Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP / Samaila Suleiman Resigns From APC, Defects To PDP / Breaking News: Gov Amosun Dumps APC, Defects To APM, Endorses Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Udom Bomb Akpabio As Thousands of APC defects to PDP in Uyo by UbbyCreativity(m): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
"Those who came back to Akwa Ibom State through night bus and the ones who came back through chartered flight, are they the same?

Empty vessels make the loudest noise. I don't speak behind people's backs. Anybody who has anything to say should come up face to face, let us debate."

-Governor Udom Emmanuel at rally to receive defectors to PDP

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Bomb Akpabio As Thousands of APC defects to PDP in Uyo by bedspread: 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
The Person I pity is that guy who said he will commit suicide!!
Re: Governor Udom Bomb Akpabio As Thousands of APC defects to PDP in Uyo by edo3(m): 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
This is suicide..
Re: Governor Udom Bomb Akpabio As Thousands of APC defects to PDP in Uyo by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
So Akpabio came back from Lagos through Inyang Ette night bus.
Udom you wicked.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Udom Bomb Akpabio As Thousands of APC defects to PDP in Uyo by wisino1(m): 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
So a whole Goodwill akpabio the uncommon transformation Master came to akwa ibom through molue night bus ah the elders must hear this

7 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Bomb Akpabio As Thousands of APC defects to PDP in Uyo by magoo10(m): 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
They are not the same jare
I see akpabio relegated in ibom politics same way orji kalu and rochas have been relegated in abia and Imo politics.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Bomb Akpabio As Thousands of APC defects to PDP in Uyo by dunkem21(m): 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
cheesy Night bus kwa? grin

Wicked.
Re: Governor Udom Bomb Akpabio As Thousands of APC defects to PDP in Uyo by daddytime(m): 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lol...upper cut.

This is a vicious cycle at play. I can't recall whom Attah betrayed to incur same from Akpabio and now Akpabio is feeding fat off of that which he gave to Attah his benefactor from his very own beneficiary and supposed protege.

Lets keep our fingers crossed and watch if the cycle will be broken in Udom's time.

The truth is, in life we reap that which we have sown.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Bomb Akpabio As Thousands of APC defects to PDP in Uyo by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
Oh boy! See finishing grin grin
Re: Governor Udom Bomb Akpabio As Thousands of APC defects to PDP in Uyo by JJESTAR: 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
But I don't seem to get how this relates to Akpabio, someone please lemme know. Thanks.
Re: Governor Udom Bomb Akpabio As Thousands of APC defects to PDP in Uyo by nazicartel(m): 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
magoo10:
They are not the same jare
I see akpabio relegated in ibom politics same way orji kalu and rochas have been relegated in abia and Imo politics.
Orji kalu own touch me for body
Re: Governor Udom Bomb Akpabio As Thousands of APC defects to PDP in Uyo by magoo10(m): 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
nazicartel:
Orji kalu own touch me for body
dem chop him money lick mouth almost send am go jail till he run away.
Re: Governor Udom Bomb Akpabio As Thousands of APC defects to PDP in Uyo by nazicartel(m): 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
magoo10:
dem chop him money lick mouth almost send am go jail till he run away.
calm down no underate dat nigga, Na business man, him and Saraki are almost the same,,, them too cunny
Re: Governor Udom Bomb Akpabio As Thousands of APC defects to PDP in Uyo by dokie: 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
daddytime:
Lol...upper cut.

This is a vicious cycle at play. I can't recall whom Attah betrayed to incur same from Akpabio and now Akpabio is feeding fat off of that which he gave to Attah his benefactor from his very own beneficiary and supposed protege.

Lets keep our fingers crossed and watch if the cycle will be broken in Udom's time.

The truth is, in life we reap that which we have sown.

There are no cycles brother. The truth is that the SE and SS man understands that power belongs to him when he is on that sit. So anyone planning to lord it over a governor in those geo zones is on a long thing.

When you finish your term as governor, struggle to get someone who won't give you trouble, but don't expect any loyalty because you won't get it.

There is no god father in SE and SS politics.

By the time Akpabio is done with, he will hold a special thanksgiving service if he manages to get back his Senate seat.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Bomb Akpabio As Thousands of APC defects to PDP in Uyo by magoo10(m): 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
nazicartel:
calm down no underate dat nigga, Na business man, him and Saraki are almost the same,,, them too cunny
but finally his political career for abia state don go down.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Bomb Akpabio As Thousands of APC defects to PDP in Uyo by daddytime(m): 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
dokie:

There are no cycles brother. The truth is that the SE and SS man understands that power belongs to him when he is on that sit. So anyone planning to lord it over a governor in those geo zones is on a long thing.

When you finish your term as governor, struggle to get someone who won't give you trouble, but don't expect any loyalty because you won't get it.

There is no god father in SE and SS politics.

By the time Akpabio is done with, he will hold a special thanksgiving service if he manages to get back his Senate seat.

I applaud your ability to have thought this other angle out. So very correct and apt.

My earlier submission now seems so flawed and I humbly retract it.

But Ibori succeeded in the SS godfather stuff.
Re: Governor Udom Bomb Akpabio As Thousands of APC defects to PDP in Uyo by nazicartel(m): 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
magoo10:
but finally his political career for abia state don go down.
Orji is gone politically but that PDP senator Mao ohuabunwa is not working, so I see Orji of APC and bourdex of Apga going to the last fight in2019
Re: Governor Udom Bomb Akpabio As Thousands of APC defects to PDP in Uyo by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
Governor Udom, ride on joor

At the end of the day, it's every man to himself!

You will ALL give account

Don't allow Akpabio tarnish your image. I like your ruggedness not like that AMBODE! undecided

A whole governor of Lagos State! Who was made to swallow his vomit publicly.

A man who have no say over his own life is nothing but a SLAVE!

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Bomb Akpabio As Thousands of APC defects to PDP in Uyo by magoo10(m): 4:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
nazicartel:
Orji is gone politically but that PDP senator Mao ohuabunwa is not working, so I see Orji of APC and bourdex of Apga going to the last fight in2019
where you see the orji na?
Apgais more popular than apc in Abia state
Re: Governor Udom Bomb Akpabio As Thousands of APC defects to PDP in Uyo by nazicartel(m): 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
magoo10:
where you see the orji na?
Apgais more popular than apc in Abia state
baba calm down APC strong for Abia North
Re: Governor Udom Bomb Akpabio As Thousands of APC defects to PDP in Uyo by dokie: 9:09am On Dec 11, 2018
daddytime:

I applaud your ability to have thought this other angle out. So very correct and apt.

Yes Ibori still has it. However, I don't think he tries to play God over okowa, like Akpabio was trying with Udom.
Re: Governor Udom Bomb Akpabio As Thousands of APC defects to PDP in Uyo by Marotzke(m): 9:30am On Dec 11, 2018
daddytime:

Ibori is a wise man.
He does not lord it over anybody.
He won't even give you a commissioner nominee.
Always respectful of the incumbent governor.
If you pay him any homage, he will gladly accept.
Never belonged to any pilitical camp against the incumbent governor.
So why should anyone fight him?

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Angry With Oshiomhole And APC For Dragging Buhari Around For Campaigns / 2019 Election: What God Will Do To Buhari, APC – Prophet Olagunju / PMB, Govs Breached Quarantine Act For Failing To Feed Nigerians Under Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.