Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

2019 Election: What God Will Do To Buhari, APC – Prophet Olagunju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: What God Will Do To Buhari, APC – Prophet Olagunju (1899 Views)

Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Election: What God Will Do To Buhari, APC – Prophet Olagunju by Modarun(m): 1:08am On Feb 21, 2019
Published on June 20, 2018
By John Owen Nwachukwu
RELATED TOPICS:
The Presiding Bishop of Divine Seed of God Chapel Ministries, Prophet Wale Olagunju has revealed what God told him concerning President Muhammdu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress, APC, in 2019.
Bishop Olagunju said even if President Buhari decides to red-carpet the whole nation, he will still lose the presidential election.
He said God has condemned Buhari to defeat already because he (Buhari) placed his Fulani people in charge of security in the country and allowed killing of innocent Nigerians on a daily basis.
Speaking with the Sun, the cleric claimed that it was not in the mind of God for Buhari to rule beyond 2019, adding that the President has failed Nigerians.
Olagunju said, “Let me give you my own biblical view, whenever there is injustice there will be no peace. Forget about those bishops who are saying it shall be well with Nigeria.
“I am a die-hard supporter of Buhari in those days. One, to me his war against corruption is too selective.
“Buhari should know that corruption is a sin against God and mankind, so war against it should be total. I expect him to restructure Nigeria to balance the equation.
“He should conduct transparent censors to address the injustice that is going on in this country, create job opportunity for the youths who are roaming the streets and address the problem of tribalism in the nation, correct the lopsided appointments.
“It is not in the mind set of God for Buhari to rule beyond May 29, 2019. Look at the just concluded bye-election in Oyo State, yes, PDP floored APC hands down. This is just the beginning of what awaits Buhari and his APC come 2019.
“As earlier predicted by me in my prophecy of 2017 and 2018, let me be frank and declare before God of heaven and the whole earth, even if Buhari should red carpet the whole nation, Buhari and his APC will not win the 2019 presidential election.
“In my 2017 prophecy, the Lord told me He would raise adversaries against him and even his own kinsmen, the Hausas would disown him. What are we witnessing now? The Lord gave me the signs through my prophecy; there is no way he can win.
“Some Nigerians in their own thinking has said that Buhari is a man of integrity. Where lies the integrity in the life of Buhari when he chose his own people, the Fulanis to manage the security affairs of this nation, shedding innocent blood on daily basis, marginalising the Christians and the Igbo have no say in the affairs of Nigerian nation? Why?
“To me, the thinking of those who are supporting Buhari today is upside down. Under Buhari, the government doesn’t value integrity and value system is no more.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/06/20/2019-election-god-will-buhari-apc-prophet-olagunju/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: What God Will Do To Buhari, APC – Prophet Olagunju by kenzo25(m): 1:26am On Feb 21, 2019
What if Buhari wins what will be the next prophesy?

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: What God Will Do To Buhari, APC – Prophet Olagunju by shakmati(m): 2:00am On Feb 21, 2019
Buhari will not win! God loves Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: What God Will Do To Buhari, APC – Prophet Olagunju by ipobarecriminals: 2:07am On Feb 21, 2019
sad cheesy sad cheesy sad sad grin grin grin grin
kenzo25:
What if Buhari wins what will be the next prophesy?
lipsrsealed.He'll change the story that Nigerians prayer change the mind of God.

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: What God Will Do To Buhari, APC – Prophet Olagunju by ipobarecriminals: 2:09am On Feb 21, 2019
4+4=8 so sure
Re: 2019 Election: What God Will Do To Buhari, APC – Prophet Olagunju by dlw09(f): 2:14am On Feb 21, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Re: 2019 Election: What God Will Do To Buhari, APC – Prophet Olagunju by netpro(m): 2:25am On Feb 21, 2019
One thing I know is, God will not install a Cameroonian crook in Nigeria.

Come Saturday, Nigerians will reelect President Buhari to the glory of God and the progress of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: What God Will Do To Buhari, APC – Prophet Olagunju by Afamed: 2:31am On Feb 21, 2019
I really don't know how many gods do these people hear from? Or their gods are such a confused gods?
Re: 2019 Election: What God Will Do To Buhari, APC – Prophet Olagunju by Nobody: 2:34am On Feb 21, 2019
We are here again
Re: 2019 Election: What God Will Do To Buhari, APC – Prophet Olagunju by ipobarecriminals: 3:20am On Feb 21, 2019
netpro:
One thing I know is, God will NOT install a Cameroonian crook in Nigeria.

Come Saturday, Nigerians will reelect President Buhari to the glory of God and the progress of Nigeria.
Fixed

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: What God Will Do To Buhari, APC – Prophet Olagunju by ipobarecriminals: 3:25am On Feb 21, 2019
Afamed:
I really don't know how many gods do these people hear from? Or their gods are such a confused gods?
directionless, zigzag god. They can easily scam the gullible ones

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: What God Will Do To Buhari, APC – Prophet Olagunju by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:27am On Feb 21, 2019
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: What God Will Do To Buhari, APC – Prophet Olagunju by Techkidz(m): 6:22am On Feb 21, 2019
So now God talk to different prophets telling them different things all together? Chaii, see person wey de hear from God, don worry when God will slap ur mouth you will know. I don't bloody care all I know is 4+4 = Buhari Take Us To The Nextlevel, Sai baba till 2023. Nobody fear God this days that is why someone will stand up and call himself a prophet prophesing lies that God never told him. If you are a prophet come and tell me the name of my grand-father. Rubbish.
Re: 2019 Election: What God Will Do To Buhari, APC – Prophet Olagunju by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 21, 2019
post=75944810:
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
GOD BlESS THE INCOMING PRESIDENT ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBARKAR.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: What God Will Do To Buhari, APC – Prophet Olagunju by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:27am On Feb 21, 2019
AccessME:
GOD BlESS THE INCOMING PRESIDENT ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBARKAR.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: What God Will Do To Buhari, APC – Prophet Olagunju by kasheemawo(m): 6:31am On Feb 21, 2019
Keep quiet political 'Paitor'
Re: 2019 Election: What God Will Do To Buhari, APC – Prophet Olagunju by IamPatriotic(m): 6:31am On Feb 21, 2019
If you take your time to read the article, you'll understand that the scammer is only wishfully granting an interview, God can't be mocked.
Re: 2019 Election: What God Will Do To Buhari, APC – Prophet Olagunju by NothingDoMe: 6:46am On Feb 21, 2019
netpro:
One thing I know is, God will install a Cameroonian crook in Nigeria.
Re: 2019 Election: What God Will Do To Buhari, APC – Prophet Olagunju by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 21, 2019
[quote author= post=75946308][/quote]Buhari ur master is also a thief and if u r given the chance to lead Nigeria u will even do worse.

I CHOOSE TO VOTE FOR THE THIEF.
Re: 2019 Election: What God Will Do To Buhari, APC – Prophet Olagunju by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:53am On Feb 21, 2019
AccessME:
Buhari ur master is also a thief and if u r given the chance to lead Nigeria u will even do worse.

I CHOOSE TO VOTE FOR THE THIEF.
Na dem dem.......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: What God Will Do To Buhari, APC – Prophet Olagunju by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 21, 2019
“Let me give you my own biblical view, whenever there is injustice there will be no peace. Forget about those bishops who are saying it shall be well with Nigeria.
“I am a die-hard supporter of Buhari in those days. One, to me his war against corruption is too selective.
Re: 2019 Election: What God Will Do To Buhari, APC – Prophet Olagunju by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 21, 2019
“Some Nigerians in their own thinking has said that Buhari is a man of integrity. Where lies the integrity in the life of Buhari when he chose his own people, the Fulanis to manage the security affairs of this nation, shedding innocent blood on daily basis, marginalising the Christians and the Igbo have no say in the affairs of Nigerian nation? Why?
Re: 2019 Election: What God Will Do To Buhari, APC – Prophet Olagunju by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 21, 2019
Under Buhari, the government doesn’t value integrity and value system is no more

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: What God Will Do To Buhari, APC – Prophet Olagunju by 7lives: 8:44am On Feb 21, 2019
Techkidz:
So now God talk to different prophets telling them different things all together? Chaii, see person wey de hear from God, don worry when God will slap ur mouth you will know. I don't bloody care all I know is 4+4 = Buhari Take Us To The Nextlevel, Sai baba till 2023. Nobody fear God this days that is why someone will stand up and call himself a prophet prophesing lies that God never told him. If you are a prophet come and tell me the name of my grand-father. Rubbish.

grin grin grin grin He will soon be back to tell us how Buhari prayed for four more years, on the eve of the election.
This was what happened to primate Olabayo of Yahweh, the been dey guess right until the Bush vs Clinton blunder.
His church members fled and he went into hiding, he later came out to tell us how Clinton prayed harder.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results / Nigeria Has Collapsed / EndSARS Is Trending On New York Twitter (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.