Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,163 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

Young Lovers Humiliated After They Were Caught Having Sex In A Car - (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Lovers Humiliated After They Were Caught Having Sex In A Car - (pics) (3634 Views)

2 Young Lovers Who Smoke & Kiss Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Two Young Lovers Seen Locked Up In Thunderous Kiss In Ibadan.. / Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lovers Humiliated After They Were Caught Having Sex In A Car - (pics) by Jerryembassy91(m): 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
A young couple were publicly humiliated after they were caught having sex in a car in broad daylight.

The lovers were seen getting intimate in the car parked along a quiet street and residents gathered round to shame them and take their photos without letting them dress properly first.

The location where the photo was taken or the day was not revealed but the photos have become a topic of conversation online with a lot of people criticizing the residents for humiliating two consenting adults.

Read more: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/12/trending-photos-of-young-lovers-being-publicly-humiliated-after-they-were-caught-having-sex-in-a-car-in-broad-daylight.html

Re: Young Lovers Humiliated After They Were Caught Having Sex In A Car - (pics) by BigGuyMan: 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
Buhari is a mad dog with no iota of wisdom and a certified slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: Young Lovers Humiliated After They Were Caught Having Sex In A Car - (pics) by Jerryembassy91(m): 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
Bros Easy
BigGuyMan:
Buhari is a mad dog with no iota of wisdom and a certified slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Young Lovers Humiliated After They Were Caught Having Sex In A Car - (pics) by realmindz: 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
Not good at all. Hypocrites everywhere.

May our enjoyment never be cut short in 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lovers Humiliated After They Were Caught Having Sex In A Car - (pics) by LeHMaR(m): 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
So why is the guy covering his chest... See Nairaland should not make me angry this evening oo.
Re: Young Lovers Humiliated After They Were Caught Having Sex In A Car - (pics) by Jerryembassy91(m): 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hahahahah
LeHMaR:
So why is the guy covering his chest... See Nairaland should not make me angry this evening oo.
Re: Young Lovers Humiliated After They Were Caught Having Sex In A Car - (pics) by Chuks9000: 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
Busy body everywhere undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Lovers Humiliated After They Were Caught Having Sex In A Car - (pics) by spyg1(m): 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
I always mind my business oo. If you like do it on the main road I will enter bush and pass. I no send

3 Likes

Re: Young Lovers Humiliated After They Were Caught Having Sex In A Car - (pics) by Oyindidi(f): 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
Some of them dey do worst and the parents wey think sey their children na saints, grin them no know sey na on top roof their children dey do.

Izzou come see your daughtergrin

4 Likes

Re: Young Lovers Humiliated After They Were Caught Having Sex In A Car - (pics) by louken(m): 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
People will not mind their business. Instead of going to fight the government that is frustrating your life, you are harassing and molesting people that did not harm you in any way

1 Like

Re: Young Lovers Humiliated After They Were Caught Having Sex In A Car - (pics) by izzou(m): 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
Oyindidi:
Some of them dey do worst and the parents wey think sey their children na saints, grin them no know sey na on top roof their children dey do.

Izzou come see your daughtergrin

Oyin, no start this night angry

I no know why people no fit take eye comot for where two people decide to make their pikin grin
Re: Young Lovers Humiliated After They Were Caught Having Sex In A Car - (pics) by wisolo(m): 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
Do you know what the situation was?
do you know if their house is not convenient, may be they are living in one or two rooms face me I face u and they have people staying with them, so no chance at home .
Now they went to an isolated area so that they won't disturb anyone. What took them to where they were?
are they jealous?
What kind of thing is that?
Their own car oo.
If maybe the noise was disturbing them, the highest thing they should do was to knock on their window and tell them to go away from their neighborhood may be they are corrupting their children AND making they themselves have the hunger for sex.
The police is suppose to arrest those jobless youths that did this, and even the poster didn't do well by posting this.
What nonsense.
The couple should sue them.

1 Like

Re: Young Lovers Humiliated After They Were Caught Having Sex In A Car - (pics) by Jerryembassy91(m): 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lol
spyg1:
I always mind my business oo. If you like do it on the main road I will enter bush and pass. I no send

1 Like

Re: Young Lovers Humiliated After They Were Caught Having Sex In A Car - (pics) by Jerryembassy91(m): 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
Like seriously they should mind their business
louken:
People will not mind their business. Instead of going to fight the government that is frustrating your life, you are harassing and molesting people that did not harm you in any way

2 Likes

Re: Young Lovers Humiliated After They Were Caught Having Sex In A Car - (pics) by Jerryembassy91(m): 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lol
Over sense de worry u..smiles
wisolo:
Do you know what the situation was?
do you know if their house is not convenient, may be they are living in one or two rooms face me I face u and they have people staying with them, so no chance at home .
Now they went to an isolated area so that they won't disturb anyone. What took them to where they were?
are they jealous?
What kind of thing is that?
Their own car oo.
If maybe the noise was disturbing them, the highest thing they should do was to knock on their window and tell them to go away from their neighborhood may be they are corrupting their children AND making they themselves have the hunger for sex.
The police is suppose to arrest those jobless youths that did this, and even the poster didn't do well by posting this.
What nonsense.
The couple should sue them.

1 Like

Re: Young Lovers Humiliated After They Were Caught Having Sex In A Car - (pics) by Captainsklyer(m): 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
Jerryembassy91:
Like seriously they should mind their business
no mind them, how will another person's personal like be itching them..

1 Like

Re: Young Lovers Humiliated After They Were Caught Having Sex In A Car - (pics) by Jerryembassy91(m): 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
Just imagine
Captainsklyer:
Re: Young Lovers Humiliated After They Were Caught Having Sex In A Car - (pics) by wisdomkid: 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
People are mad ni.
Re: Young Lovers Humiliated After They Were Caught Having Sex In A Car - (pics) by Captainsklyer(m): 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
Captainsklyer:
I blame the man for opening the door, if it's me omoh I will jejely drive out, if you block me, I cross over you to 2019.. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Young Lovers Humiliated After They Were Caught Having Sex In A Car - (pics) by Jerryembassy91(m): 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hahahah...."i cross over you to 2019" got me
Captainsklyer:
I blame the man for opening the door, if it's me omoh I will jejely drive out, if you block me, I cross over you to 2019.. Rubbish
Re: Young Lovers Humiliated After They Were Caught Having Sex In A Car - (pics) by Captainsklyer(m): 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
Jerryembassy91:
Hahahah...."i cross over you to 2019" got me
lol got you bro.. But still don't get
Re: Young Lovers Humiliated After They Were Caught Having Sex In A Car - (pics) by Jerryembassy91(m): 10:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
Got me cracking. ..Laghing
Captainsklyer:
lol got you bro.. But still don't get
Re: Young Lovers Humiliated After They Were Caught Having Sex In A Car - (pics) by Captainsklyer(m): 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
[quote author=Jerryembassy91 post=73732792]Got me cracking. ..Laghing [/quote grin grin] grin grin grin
Re: Young Lovers Humiliated After They Were Caught Having Sex In A Car - (pics) by Oyindidi(f): 9:05am On Dec 11, 2018
izzou:

Oyin, no start this night angry

I no know why people no fit take eye comot for where two people decide to make their pikin grin
Watin I start grin

1 Like

Re: Young Lovers Humiliated After They Were Caught Having Sex In A Car - (pics) by initiate: 9:28am On Dec 11, 2018
Right hand drive. Na SA

(1) (Reply)

How To Approach A Woman. / Penis Festival Celebration / Lady Fights Boyfriend For Saving Her Number With "Ekuke" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.