Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited (32634 Views)

Isaac Fayose To Atiku: You Think Wike Is Not Important, You'll Be Disgraced 2023 / Ortom To Atiku: You Denied Wike Popular Views Of PDP Members / Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by greatman247(m): 6:35am On Dec 12, 2018
Avater0147:
defend what??
the man said he was not invited, same thing with Sowore and Aunty Oby. okay fine, let assume Atiku is lying, what about Sowore and Aunty Oby, are they also lying??
because una dey reason from una yansh well well. u better b atikulated so ur mentality can be change for good

All the people you've named are not credible in the first place Atiku inclusive.

Sawore the lying bastard, who lied that Dino didn't graduate? Have you forgotten? When he lied then, why should we believe him now?

Aunty Oby who lied about the chibok girls then why should we believe her now?

Atiku has always been fraudulent from day one. Amassing wealth he can't explain or justify, so why should we believe him now?

All of these people are not to be taken serious or trusted.

As far as this goes, Atiku lied. He is the main opposition candidate. More popular than the others. Why would they invite others small opposition candidates and ignore him? You self check am and stop reasoning with your anus because of politics. Atiku is obviously playing politics with every little thing including this peace Accord.

If Atiku had said he was invited truly but purposely didn't want to show up because he believes the Peace Accord was a charade nobody can kill him in fact more people will admire him for being a man and not a coward.

Buhari refused to sign budget in the past due to padding ajd his action exposed the law makers and brought padding to the attention of Nigerians because he was not a coward and no one killed him for standing for the truth. He refused to signed Electoral Act with reasons no one killed him. No matter how you see it, this is a man and not coward like your Atiku and your whole PDP gangsters.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by chrisxxx(m): 6:41am On Dec 12, 2018
GoodMuyis:

Since 1999 how many elections have been run credibly under PDP. If you don't know ask Morris Iwu
I am not a politician. I am a bit comfortable with life though not yet arrived. I think a better Nigeria achieved today will benefit my children the most. It starts with getting it right today and not passing the imperfect bulk to my kids.
This is no 1999. Every country of sound mind people aims to improve their systems everyday. Let no one refer us back to 1999 because we were all told 'Change'. Well I dont know what it means to you.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by chrisxxx(m): 6:41am On Dec 12, 2018
AnanseK:

Credibility of election depends on sicererity from all parties including the non ruling parties. Anybody can decide to rig an election.
My desire is to get it stopped.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by Rotimi47: 6:50am On Dec 12, 2018
Atiku see your life! When the holy books are against lies! Wind don dey blow fowl yansh!!
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by CoolAmbience(m): 7:01am On Dec 12, 2018
dunkem21:
Atiku said he was not invited.. Same thing with Sowore and Oby. If Atiku lied, did Oby and Sowore also lie?

You didn't do it right, Abdulsalami.

Atiku was invited. Leave all this drama.

Who be small pikin sef?
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by dunkem21(m): 7:05am On Dec 12, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Atiku was invited. Leave all this drama.

Who be small pikin sef?

So, Oby was invited also.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by yemisi10: 7:38am On Dec 12, 2018
Before they said Atiku was not invited now they are saying is communication error
PDD will never change
What do u expect from a party full of thieves
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by Peacecore: 7:54am On Dec 12, 2018
The leopard can never change it's skin.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by CoolAmbience(m): 7:55am On Dec 12, 2018
dunkem21:

So, Oby was invited also.

Why not? Did she say she wasn't?

Let her come out and say she wasn't invited.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by dunkem21(m): 7:58am On Dec 12, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Why not? Did she say she wasn't?

Let her come out and say she wasn't invited.

They were not invited jare angry

Read the article well, my friend.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by maisauki: 8:07am On Dec 12, 2018
Denikayan:
Atiku is a damn fvcking liar

Same has his vice who is a tribal bigot
No b now w knw dem
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by maisauki: 8:24am On Dec 12, 2018
Denikayan:
Atiku is a damn fvcking liar

Same has his vice who is a tribal bigot
No b now w knw dem
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by Afamed: 9:01am On Dec 12, 2018
Beress:

Zombiesm is a disease
Here is not for cosmetic charade. Go to Romance section, your Uncles are all here
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by Afamed: 9:03am On Dec 12, 2018
lonecatt:
sharap
Has the hypocrite buhari changed?
See how he rushed to sign if it is debate now you will not see his lifeless body.
This answers your ignorance post. Lazy youth

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by peacebe1815: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2018
This is a manifestation of what OBJ said about Atiku in his book. No one can tell us better about his character and honesty than OBJ himself according to "My Watch". We are watching.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by CoolAmbience(m): 10:48am On Dec 12, 2018
dunkem21:

They were not invited jare angry

Read the article well, my friend.

You mean it was written in the article?

Stop kidding please and try to be objective.

Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar who heads the Peace Committee has come out to confirm that invitations were sent to all political parties. What are you saying?
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by dunkem21(m): 10:55am On Dec 12, 2018
CoolAmbience:

You mean it was written in the article?

Stop kidding please and try to be objective.

Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar who heads the Peace Committee has come out to confirm that invitations were sent to all political parties. What are you saying?

This is an extract from the article..

Premium Times reports that Atiku and other presidential candidates such as Omoyele Sowore of the AAC, and Oby Ezekwesili of ACPN had all said they were not invited.

Reading the article as I advised would have saved us from all these back and front arguments.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by akdjr(m): 11:05am On Dec 12, 2018
US actually sent some delegates to monitor the event and Atiku think some FBI might be on ground to make funny moves.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by Rasopadokun: 11:14am On Dec 12, 2018
If there is a breakdown of communications somewhere I don’t know."

How can you now justify that Atiku was invited
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by CoolAmbience(m): 11:23am On Dec 12, 2018
dunkem21:

This is an extract from the article..

Premium Times reports that Atiku and other presidential candidates such as Omoyele Sowore of the AAC, and Oby Ezekwesili of ACPN had all said they were not invited.

Reading the article as I advised would have saved us from all these back and front arguments.

What would you now say about Gen. Abubakar's submission to the effect that all parties were invited?

These three or so persons aren't the only ones in opposition or running for office of president?

I am making a valid point as well so don't sound like you are entirely correct here. It's their world against the Peace Committee's, which is exactly my take.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by dunkem21(m): 11:33am On Dec 12, 2018
CoolAmbience:

What would you now say about Gen. Abubakar's submission to the effect that all parties were invited?

These three or so persons aren't the only ones in opposition or running for office of president?

I am making a valid point as well so don't sound like you are entirely correct here. It's their world against the Peace Committee's, which is exactly my take.

My brother, Abdulsalami and his committee made a grave mistake and it should be corrected. The peace accord is something that cannot be toyed with so the assignment should be handled with all seriousness..

Take a look at this thread and hear Oby speak.

https://www.nairaland.com/4899780/breaking-oby-ezekwesili-sign-2019#73776000

NB: If I have offended you in any way with my words, please forgive.. Your guys have been on my nerves since morning.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by CoolAmbience(m): 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
dunkem21:

My brother, Abdulsalami and his committee made a grave mistake and it should be corrected. The peace accord is something that cannot be toyed with so the assignment should be handled with all seriousness..

Take a look at this thread and hear Oby speak.

https://www.nairaland.com/4899780/breaking-oby-ezekwesili-sign-2019#73776000

NB: If I have offended you in any way with my words, please forgive.. Your guys have been on my nerves since morning.

Lol.

You haven't offended me bro.

I am cool. I think we are on same page now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by marsoden: 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
Afamed:

This answers your ignorance post. Lazy youth

Lies, lies and more lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo / FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu / Saraki, Melaye, Tambuwal Play Football To Celebrate Dogara’s 50th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.