Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,559 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Picking Male Running Mate Doesn’t Mean I Hate Women- Sanwo-olu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picking Male Running Mate Doesn’t Mean I Hate Women- Sanwo-olu (8187 Views)

Olumide Akpata Picks Yusuf Kadiri As His Substantive Running Mate. / How I Fed 5000 Indigent Pregnant Women – Sanwo-olu / I Don’t Hate Women – Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picking Male Running Mate Doesn’t Mean I Hate Women- Sanwo-olu by GistMore: 6:53am On Dec 12, 2018
The governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress in Lagos State, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu, has said the fact that he picked a man, Dr. Obafemi Hamzat, as his running mate does not mean he dislikes women.

Sanwo-Olu said the people of Lagos State should rather be excited to have two bright individuals for “the price of one”.

The APC candidate said this during an interview with Television Continental in Lagos on Tuesday.

He said the positions of Secretary to the State Government and Chief of Staff to the governor have been reserved for women.

Sanwo-Olu said, “These are very unfair sentiments you’re bringing up. I am someone that is very passionate about women.

“My wife is a very interesting person. I have worked with a whole lot of incredible ladies in the world. What we have now is two strong energies and Lagos deserves this. At the risk of sounding immodest, journalists used to complain that Lagos governors were strong and the deputies are weak.

“So, in this case, we are bringing two governors in one. There are several things our ladies will get from Secretary to the State Government, to Chief of Staff. In my economic team, it is being put in our document that women will get 30 per cent.”

See more - http://gistmore.com/picking-male-running-mate-doesnt-mean-i-hate-women-sanwo-olu

2 Likes

Re: Picking Male Running Mate Doesn’t Mean I Hate Women- Sanwo-olu by GistMore: 6:53am On Dec 12, 2018
cool
Re: Picking Male Running Mate Doesn’t Mean I Hate Women- Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 12, 2018
Who says you hate women?
Are you the one that picked hamzat?

You no pick yourself, na hamzat you wan pick!

Jagaban plan am wella

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picking Male Running Mate Doesn’t Mean I Hate Women- Sanwo-olu by izzou(m): 7:02am On Dec 12, 2018
grin

You don't even have the liberty to pick anyone for any position

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picking Male Running Mate Doesn’t Mean I Hate Women- Sanwo-olu by Kenekingisback: 7:04am On Dec 12, 2018
Maybe gay grin

I blame Ambode

1 Like

Re: Picking Male Running Mate Doesn’t Mean I Hate Women- Sanwo-olu by zlantanfan: 7:05am On Dec 12, 2018
Jimmy and his pettiness

1 Like

Re: Picking Male Running Mate Doesn’t Mean I Hate Women- Sanwo-olu by dunkem21(m): 7:08am On Dec 12, 2018
izzou:
grin

You don't even have the liberty to pick anyone for any position

cheesy

He doesn't know yet cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Picking Male Running Mate Doesn’t Mean I Hate Women- Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 12, 2018
Figure head
Re: Picking Male Running Mate Doesn’t Mean I Hate Women- Sanwo-olu by Niorte: 7:24am On Dec 12, 2018
This is the beginning of failure.

Secretary to the state govt and chief of staff have more and greater responsibilities than Deputy governor. The Nigerian constitution does not give VP and deputy governors the responsibilities to use their skills effectively.

This may end up as another Tinubu/Pedro saga
Re: Picking Male Running Mate Doesn’t Mean I Hate Women- Sanwo-olu by Omeokachie: 7:31am On Dec 12, 2018
It just meant that you love them so much you could not afford to have one as your deputy.

2 Likes

Re: Picking Male Running Mate Doesn’t Mean I Hate Women- Sanwo-olu by Kelamma(m): 10:38am On Dec 12, 2018
Shatap Sanwo.
Re: Picking Male Running Mate Doesn’t Mean I Hate Women- Sanwo-olu by BruncleZuma: 10:39am On Dec 12, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picking Male Running Mate Doesn’t Mean I Hate Women- Sanwo-olu by femi4: 10:40am On Dec 12, 2018
Yesoo....deputy gov position is not automatic for certain gender.....SanwoEko

3 Likes

Re: Picking Male Running Mate Doesn’t Mean I Hate Women- Sanwo-olu by Topmaike007(m): 10:41am On Dec 12, 2018
sanwolu leave them alone ooo
Re: Picking Male Running Mate Doesn’t Mean I Hate Women- Sanwo-olu by tolulope1990(m): 10:41am On Dec 12, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Picking Male Running Mate Doesn’t Mean I Hate Women- Sanwo-olu by Liliyann(f): 10:41am On Dec 12, 2018
Who cares??
Re: Picking Male Running Mate Doesn’t Mean I Hate Women- Sanwo-olu by miqos02(m): 10:41am On Dec 12, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Picking Male Running Mate Doesn’t Mean I Hate Women- Sanwo-olu by Whothecapfits: 10:43am On Dec 12, 2018
No apology for that
Re: Picking Male Running Mate Doesn’t Mean I Hate Women- Sanwo-olu by ArmaniUhuru: 10:48am On Dec 12, 2018
You picked a male running mate or tinubu did?

18 Likes

Re: Picking Male Running Mate Doesn’t Mean I Hate Women- Sanwo-olu by 0coded80: 10:50am On Dec 12, 2018
this guy is not yet a governor, yet he has started moving around with the incumbent governor, taking is responsibilities. that his unethical.
he is so confident that he is the next governor due to the fact that he is sure that rigging will take care in his favour.

he also brought out free medical health care in all local govt in Lagos state, this is only available during election campaign for the gullible citizens.

Yes if you say Jimi Agbaje is not good, but sanwo olu is not a better option

The real electorate are not on social media, those that make noise about sanwo-olu here are just minority who I doubt if they actually have a voter card.

2 Likes

Re: Picking Male Running Mate Doesn’t Mean I Hate Women- Sanwo-olu by Olukat(m): 10:50am On Dec 12, 2018
This guy will be shocked shocked shocked shocked
Did he picked anyone?

1 Like

Re: Picking Male Running Mate Doesn’t Mean I Hate Women- Sanwo-olu by naijacentric(m): 10:50am On Dec 12, 2018
Maybe jagaban doesnt want a female for now sanwo u no get mouth to choose

2 Likes

Re: Picking Male Running Mate Doesn’t Mean I Hate Women- Sanwo-olu by shosky1794: 10:51am On Dec 12, 2018
Two strong guys politically. It will take a miracle to beat that combo. Hamzat even has a stronger political structure than Sanwoolu

1 Like

Re: Picking Male Running Mate Doesn’t Mean I Hate Women- Sanwo-olu by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:56am On Dec 12, 2018
We want to know what you and not Tinubu have for Lagosians undecided

He is only repeating a script written by Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Picking Male Running Mate Doesn’t Mean I Hate Women- Sanwo-olu by Bustincole(m): 10:58am On Dec 12, 2018
Bunch of gay pple
Re: Picking Male Running Mate Doesn’t Mean I Hate Women- Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 12, 2018
Sure, the best man for the job is what that matters!
Re: Picking Male Running Mate Doesn’t Mean I Hate Women- Sanwo-olu by martowskin1(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2018
0coded80:
this guy is not yet a governor, yet he has started moving around with the incumbent governor, taking is responsibilities. that his unethical.
he is so confident that he is the next governor due to the fact that he is sure that rigging will take care in his favour.

he also brought out free medical health care in all local govt in Lagos state, this is only available during election campaign for the gullible citizens.

Yes if you say Jimi Agbaje is not good, but sanwo olu is not a better option

The real electorate are not on social media, those that make noise about sanwo-olu here are just minority who I doubt if they actually have a voter card.

They said anything APC is good .... That's what we were told
Re: Picking Male Running Mate Doesn’t Mean I Hate Women- Sanwo-olu by Dpharisee: 11:34am On Dec 12, 2018
grin grin grin Person wey no fit even pick himself na woman e go pick? Which day your name become Tinubu grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Picking Male Running Mate Doesn’t Mean I Hate Women- Sanwo-olu by Passionate888: 11:55am On Dec 12, 2018
This drug addict?
Re: Picking Male Running Mate Doesn’t Mean I Hate Women- Sanwo-olu by Ubdavis(m): 12:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
How can we prove that scientifically?
Re: Picking Male Running Mate Doesn’t Mean I Hate Women- Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2018
He meant to say "Tinubu picking male running mate doesn't mean he hates female. grin
pp802:
Who says you hate women?
Are you the one that picked hamzat?

You no pick yourself, na hamzat you wan pick!

Jagaban plan am wella
Lol.. No mind am.. Like say im get say for the matter..
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Election: Police Release Phone Numbers For Complaints Against Policemen / Executive Secretary Of The NHIS Allegedly Suspended Over Fraud Accusations / Scrap 36 States Now —anyaoku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.