Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

"If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw... There's No Enjoyment With Condoms" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw... There's No Enjoyment With Condoms" (2805 Views)

Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. / 'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady / Zimbabwean Prostitute Buried With Condoms And Tissue Paper (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw... There's No Enjoyment With Condoms" by queenblog(f): 8:40am On Dec 12, 2018
Doctor receives heat after he said "if you want to enjoy sex, do it raw... there's no enjoyment with condoms"

A doctor has been criticized after he posted a tweet which many feel will promote the spread of disease.

The doctor wrote:

If you want to enjoy sex, do it raw. It's just sweet when you do it raw but... If you are a player or you are with a cheat or you are not sure of your partner, Then use CONDOMS but please don't stick your tongue in there. However there's little or no enjoyment with condoms

But Twitter users cautioned him, telling him that his tweets will promote irresponsible sex which could be catastrophic in this age of HIV and other deadly STIs.

See screenshots below.

via https://onecornergizt..com/2018/12/doctor-receives-heat-after-he-said-if.html

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw... There's No Enjoyment With Condoms" by queenblog(f): 8:41am On Dec 12, 2018

Re: "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw... There's No Enjoyment With Condoms" by Tamarapetty(f): 8:43am On Dec 12, 2018
I don't fancy condoms
Re: "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw... There's No Enjoyment With Condoms" by IamD18: 8:47am On Dec 12, 2018
Tamarapetty:
I don't fancy condoms
I gotcha back.

1 Like

Re: "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw... There's No Enjoyment With Condoms" by KINGJAJA888(m): 8:55am On Dec 12, 2018
Tamarapetty:
I don't fancy condoms
WHen last Did u do Hiv test angry sad
Re: "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw... There's No Enjoyment With Condoms" by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 12, 2018
I don buy Magnum tire. I suppose don become their brand ambassador sef.

1 Like

Re: "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw... There's No Enjoyment With Condoms" by carter009(m): 9:16am On Dec 12, 2018
For me no condom no sex,, don't want to take any chances, HIV is real ooooo....
Re: "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw... There's No Enjoyment With Condoms" by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 12, 2018
Am I the only person that have not had raw sex before?.
I'm scared of not using condom. Even with condom, you can still contract bodily diseases like ringworm, scabies, eczema, etc, let alone not using it.
So you see, using condom is a lesser evil.
Re: "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw... There's No Enjoyment With Condoms" by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 12, 2018
I am not ready to start fighting STDs and STIs.
Re: "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw... There's No Enjoyment With Condoms" by GOFRONT(m): 9:31am On Dec 12, 2018
How can I enjoy leaking lollipop without unwrapping it......

Something must kill a man
Re: "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw... There's No Enjoyment With Condoms" by Nature8(m): 9:39am On Dec 12, 2018
queenblog:
Doctor receives heat after he said "if you want to enjoy sex, do it raw... there's no enjoyment with condoms"

A doctor has been criticized after he posted a tweet which many feel will promote the spread of disease.

The doctor wrote:

If you want to enjoy sex, do it raw. It's just sweet when you do it raw but... If you are a player or you are with a cheat or you are not sure of your partner, Then use CONDOMS but please don't stick your tongue in there. However there's little or no enjoyment with condoms

But Twitter users cautioned him, telling him that his tweets will promote irresponsible sex which could be catastrophic in this age of HIV and other deadly STIs.

See screenshots below.

via https://onecornergizt..com/2018/12/doctor-receives-heat-after-he-said-if.html

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw... There's No Enjoyment With Condoms" by Riversides2003(m): 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
Tamarapetty:
I don't fancy condoms

Then you should fancy STDs my dear.
Re: "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw... There's No Enjoyment With Condoms" by jorion(m): 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
After all the hustling and bustling, I will then come and not use condom? Mbanu, it can't happen. HIV and Co are real
Re: "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw... There's No Enjoyment With Condoms" by Anfieldboss: 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2018
The doctor is right, that's why I rather abstain than indulge in condom sex.
Re: "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw... There's No Enjoyment With Condoms" by Headlesschicken(m): 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
undecided Just lookat Dix one,was that y u studied medicine..
Re: "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw... There's No Enjoyment With Condoms" by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2018
Okay Na
Re: "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw... There's No Enjoyment With Condoms" by jericco1(m): 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2018
it depends o
Re: "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw... There's No Enjoyment With Condoms" by Pusyiter(m): 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
Tamarapetty:
I don't fancy condoms
I have been suspecting you grin
Raw is War
Do it Raw(Sex-skin to skin) and face the War (Disease/unwanted preggies)
The choice is yours.
As for me and my Cassava, we know what's good for us

1 Like

Re: "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw... There's No Enjoyment With Condoms" by foyeks2001(f): 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
It is good to be married and stay faithful.

1 Like

Re: "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw... There's No Enjoyment With Condoms" by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
Tamarapetty:
I don't fancy condoms
Lawwd haf messy.... Come & die squad shocked
Re: "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw... There's No Enjoyment With Condoms" by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
foyeks2001:
It is good to be married and stay faithful.
Big madam u no just fit for wahala... That's the way to go cheesy
Re: "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw... There's No Enjoyment With Condoms" by Cool23(m): 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2018
Nobody should listen to this guy it is because his mother didn't use condom that is why we have doctors like him
Re: "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw... There's No Enjoyment With Condoms" by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
Raw sex is Bae. Never tried it with condoms though. Lucky me....
Re: "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw... There's No Enjoyment With Condoms" by SeunDobo(m): 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless............all of them

(1) (Reply)

JSS2 Student Falls In Love With Beautiful NYSC Corper, Write Her Love Letter / Rophynol: Another Drug Menace / Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.