Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,122 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC (37726 Views)

Umar Farouq 'Weeps' As Pantami Disgraces Her At FEC Meeting - Sahara Reporters / Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff / Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
See them carry national matter for head like cement bag.....and them no get job....Matters wey fit make you age quickly.

Ahah! Can't you just stop the tribal hatred

#LaZyNigeriaYouthgrin
Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Corrinthians(m): 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
Jowanson:

You keep copying the mode so the mode will ban them abi? But you have forgotten that you are the one causing the provocation with your provocative opinions and even coming to their mention to be so cynical especially towards a very sensitive issue as the biafran war...what has Biafra war and those who died during the war got to do with the Ops Post? You need to be civil too to elicit such reciprocracy.
When did it become a crime projecting what the national chairman of PDP said?

He said more Igbo's have died now than during the war and most Igbo's here have agreed with him.

If anyone has any problem with the comment, they should channel their frustration to Secondus and PDP. cool
Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Corrinthians(m): 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
TheGreenLand:

RESPECT to this great man.
He said it as it is.
Absolutely. If not for Secondus, we would have kept believing that lie about milkiins for years to come.

I guess even the people from that side know it was all a lie and that is why none of them has condemned the comment by Secondus. They even attacked someone who demanded that Secondus apologises to ndigbo for the comment. cheesy
Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Jowanson: 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
Corrinthians:
Anotherc Igbo confirming Secondus is RIGHT.

We are keeping records. grin

Well I won't blame you....when some people listen with a hearing aid , they keep distorting information to suit their deafness....moving on....
I wonder where whatever you heard secondus say correlates with Op's topic? You are just indirectly derailing the thread and been very provocative and cynical about it which is so wrong....Leave whatever secondus said, focus on the issue on the thread and stop derailing the mindset of the mods...I have been seeing you copying the mods but if the mods are magnanimous enough, they will know you are the root cause of the provocation... Leave secondus issue and focus on the issue on this thread....the thread did not say secondus said......
Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by alen4smith(m): 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
2016v2017:

I don't know why foolish Nigerians are still calling the impostor Jubril in Aso Rock Buhari.
why Nigerians pretending to be ignorant of this Military regime?
hate will kill you someday if you don't change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
Jowanson:

Well I won't blame you....when some people listen with a hearing aid , they keep distorting information to suit their deafness....moving on....
I wonder where whatever you heard secondus say correlates with Op's topic? You are just indirectly derailing the thread and been very provocative and cynical about it which is so wrong....Leave whatever secondus said, focus on the issue on the thread and stop derailing the mindset of the mods...I have been seeing you copying the mods but if the mods are magnanimous enough, they will know you are the root cause of the provocation... Leave secondus issue and focus on the issue on this thread....the thread did not say secondus said......
niaraland mod are tribal bigots themselves and most of them are brainless.
I won't be surprised if some of the mods are operating those alternate account causing problems on niaraland
Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Jowanson: 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
Corrinthians:
When did it become a crime projecting what the national chairman of PDP said?

He said more Igbo's have died now than during the war and most Igbo's here have agreed with him.

If anyone has any problem with the comment, they should channel their frustration to Secondus and PDP. cool

My problem with it is that...that is not the main topic for this thread...you brought it up and knowing fully well its a very sensitive issue..you let it be and focus on the main topic of this thread...can't you use your initiative ? If you want to dwell on what secondus said, why not create a thread for that to be discussed in full rather than derailing this thread...its unfortunately that the mods are not seeing this...
Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
Corrinthians:
Absolutely. If not for Secondus, we would have kept believing that lie about milkiins for years to come.

I guess even the people from that side know it was all a lie and that is why none of them has condemned the comment by Secondus. They even attacked someone who demanded that Secondus apologises to ndigbo for the comment. cheesy
Hahahaha.
Good analysis Corrinthians. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Corrinthians(m): 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
Jowanson:

Cry me an ocean but i stand with Secondus, the man of truth that has busted a lie peddled for ages. grin
Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Corrinthians(m): 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2018
Jowanson:

My problem with it is that...that is not the main topic for this thread...you brought it up and knowing fully well its a very sensitive issue..you let it be and focus on the main topic of this thread...can't you use your initiative ? If you want to dwell on what secondus said, why not create a thread for that to be discussed in full rather than derailing this thread...its unfortunately that the mods are not seeing this...
Blablabla. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by daddytime(m): 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
Na so dem dey greet for Sudan.

Una no go kill old person with laughter for this comedy central of the world abeg.

E dey very obvious say na joke...
Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Jowanson: 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
Corrinthians:
Cry me an ocean but i stand with Secondus, the man of truth that has busted a lie peddled for ages. grin

You can cry yourself a lagoon... Its obvious you don't have any meaningful thing to talk about....when you quote someone out of context ....how will I take you seriously? That alone speaks volume about you....
Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
Corrinthians:
Much ado about nothing.

Even the article itself sees the humour as it states "there was general laughter.." but Since PDP doesn't understand what humour is, they would certainly find this very strange and even be bitter about it. cheesy

Meanwhile, Uche Secondus, the Darling of Igbos and head of Igbo Darling party just revealed to us that MORE IGBOS HAVE DIED UNDER THIS REGIME THAN THEY DID IN THE CIVIL WAR and Nairaland Igbo's AGREED WITH HIM.

Make I hear any idiot next time come tell me about some phantom casualty figures of millions during the war. grin

#WeStandWithSecondus. cool
secondus and lies...its really becoming embarrasing
Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by supereagle(m): 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
FarahAideed:
This dullard has gone senile but yet some people insist he must lead us

Did you read the article to see the sense of humour there?
Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by precious1967(m): 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
ignorance
Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by monimekaz(m): 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
Corrinthians:
You mean Secondus was wrong?? But your brothers here are saying he's right. cheesy

You can be a fool ,it is ok ; maybe it aint your fault but trying to advertise your foolery will be very disheartening for your family members .
Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by xtervaganza(m): 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
This buhari na abirun
Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Iykenuwa(m): 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
the foolishness is inbuilt
Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by joe120120(m): 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
KEVIND:
There was a general laughter today at the Council chamber of the Presidential Villa, Abuja when President Muhammadu Buhari referred to the Minister of State for Environment, Alhaji Ibrahim Usman Jibrin as “Your Highness”.

Buhari who arrived the council chamber for the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting at 11:01am had, after the National Anthem, said ” prayers your Highness”, referring to Jibrin.

After Jibrin offered the prayers, the President requested the Minister of State of Health, Osagie Ehanire to offer the Christian version of the prayers.

Jibrin, last week, emerged as the Emir of Nasarawa in Nasarawa local government area of Nasarawa state.

In attendance at the meeting are the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha, National Security Adviser, Babagana Monguno, Head of Service, Winifred Oyo-Ita and 25 ministers.

At the end of the FEC meeting, the ministers would brief the State House reporters on the outcome of the meeting.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/fec-buhari-refers-to-minister-as-your-highness.html/amp

until then show ur empty head

Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Organs(m): 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
FarahAideed:

I guess, you didnt comprehend this part in the write up...

Jibrin, last week, emerged as the Emir of Nasarawa in Nasarawa local government area of Nasarawa state.[b][/b]
Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Organs(m): 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
Tetehjewels:

Read the full article

Lazy naija youths? They dont read naaa, they follow dem-say dem say news.
Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by farem: 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Jibrin grin

A tale of two Jibrins grin

Useless government of lowness

Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by semyman: 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
Lemme just leave this here jare...

Hear what Prof. Tam David West had to say about Gen. Buhari, unbelievable.!

¤ Buhari is one of the cleanest men I have ever met in my life. If anybody wants me to dislike Buhari, such person should give me an example of his corruption. I will run away from him totally. But right now, there is no evidence. On the contrary, the more they attack him on this issue of corruption, the more they are making him Gold bier.

¤ I will give two examples:

¤ One, Babangida thought Buhari was making a lot of money on counter trading, so he set up two independent bodies to investigate counter trading.

¤ One of the bodies was headed by J.K. Randle, while the second was headed by Prof. Aboyade of blessed memory. None of them found anything against Buhari. None. I attested before the two bodies.

¤ Great Aboyade commission was digging into Buhari’s counter trading, J.K. Randle, who’s still alive, did the same thing.

¤ But both of them produced reports that showed that counter trading was so clean and was making so much money for Nigeria.

¤ Then two, soon after Obasanjo was sworn in, there was a social function for him in Lagos or so, then surprisingly, some people tried to praise Buhari, Obasanjo said: ‘don’t praise him, I have not probed him.’ It was after that incident that Obasanjo set up Dr. Haroun’s probe panel of the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF).

¤ Haroun probed PTF inside out. Buhari was discovered to be as clean as snow.

¤ You know, why he agreed to be the head of PTF was not to condone what Abacha was doing then, but he saw it as a way of serving the country and he did well. I have the record.

¤ Haroun came out and said PTF account was audited every year while Federal Government account was not audited in 36 years.

¤ You know Babangida detained Buhari for 40 months after he overthrew him.

¤ Buhari’s mother died while he was in detention and as a Muslim, I expected Babangida to rise above politics and allow Buhari to go bury his mother. If he was released, I am sure he wouldn’t have run away.

¤ Buhari was not allowed to go bury his mother. But in the night after the woman was buried, Babangida released Buhari.

¤ His son died, the same thing happened.

¤ Anyway, after Buhari came out of detention, he told Babangida to tell the world about his corruption. The records are there.

¤ The same thing happened with the PTF. He told Obasanjo to publish the report of the panel, but Obasanjo could not publish it because it was a certificate of honour for Buhari. If that Haroun’s report had any page in it that indicted Buhari, Obasanjo would have used that to disqualify Buhari from contesting against him.

¤ Buhari is clean. He is not corrupt.

¤ To show how Buhari loves Nigeria, he doesn’t like spending Nigerian money frivolously. When Shehu Shagari’s NPN government was overthrown, as Buhari was assigned to head the Military government of 1983, he never changed any chair or curtain in Dodan Barracks. Buhari used what Shagari was using until his government was also overthrown by IBB and co.

¤ As minister, our total pocket money under Buhari was N200 per month. You could spend less than N200 without accounting for it, but anything above N200, you must account for it.

¤ When he increased the money to N250, we clapped for him at the executive council.

¤ Now, as a former governor of the defunct north-eastern state, former minister of petroleum, former head of state, former executive chairman of PTF, Buhari has no house in Abuja.

¤ If he goes to Abuja, he stays in a private hotel. He has no house either uphill or downhill, apart from his house in Kaduna.

Nigerians, We Need BUHARI by 2019.

PROFESSOR TAM DAVID WEST, Former Nigeria's Petroleum Minister.

Credit Yomi Eso.
Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Azam101: 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
FarahAideed:
You have no choice but only option is rat poison
Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Azam101: 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
Corrinthians:
Which means you agree with Secondus.
I also agree with him. grin
Just a handful died and they've been lying to us millions died.
God bless Secondus for this wonderful revelation. cheesy
Upper cut reply!
Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Godblesspmb: 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2018
yanabasee:

Same way your dullard presidential media outlets, have been lying to the masses over the killing of our soldiers with obsolete weapons.....

Under this evil regime, through python-dance and peaceful protests.... Igbo's have been tremendously murdered. Even declared a faction of the race, a terrorist group for seeking for a referendum harmlessly...

Use your head, ogbeni....
ipob is a terrorist organization and we ll treat them as such. Tell Namdi to come back to the Nigeria if he is not a terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha / Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) / Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.