Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Are Men Becoming More Harsh? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Men Becoming More Harsh? (1913 Views)

Are Women Getting Married To Two Men Becoming The New Norm (polyamory) / Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Men Becoming More Harsh? by MrImole: 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2018
I just saw this on a lady's Twitter page now, are men becoming more harsh?

Re: Are Men Becoming More Harsh? by Betakeshi: 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
grin

4 Likes

Re: Are Men Becoming More Harsh? by Wuraola01(f): 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
Some girls ehn undecided

A guy asked you out, you took your friend along grin
Like seriously? Did he ask both of you out ni

You would've enjoyed a whole plate to yourself if you had gone alone. My sis, the guy isn't in the least way harsh smiley.
I'm sure you would ask your future husband to marry you and that ur friend. grin grin

That guy is even nice sef

8 Likes

Re: Are Men Becoming More Harsh? by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
Some girls dey bring battalion sef

Re: Are Men Becoming More Harsh? by ojun50(m): 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
That guy deserve an award.

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Becoming More Harsh? by IamD18: 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2018
cheesy
Re: Are Men Becoming More Harsh? by MrImole: 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2018
Wuraola01:
Some girls ehn undecided

You would've enjoyed a whole plate to yourself if you had gone alone. My sis, the guy isn't in the least way harsh smiley.
I'm sure you would ask your future husband to marry you and that ur friend. grin grin

So you support the man?
Re: Are Men Becoming More Harsh? by Donald95(m): 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2018
Lol. You wanted to surprise him by coming with your friend but then he turned the table by sticking to budget and you were surprised instead cheesy

I can imagine both of you slaying the food with shame in public tongue

lalasticlala dominique OAM4J

1 Like

Re: Are Men Becoming More Harsh? by Wuraola01(f): 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
MrImole:

So you support the man?

Nah. Not supporting either the guy nor the lady.

Just saying, judging by his actions he isn't harsh smiley
Re: Are Men Becoming More Harsh? by MrImole: 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
Wuraola01:

Nah. Not supporting either the guy nor the lady.

Just saying, judging by his actions he isn't harsh smiley
Lol
Re: Are Men Becoming More Harsh? by MrImole: 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
Donald95:
Lol. You wanted to surprise him by coming with your friend but then he turned the table by sticking to budget and you were surprised instead cheesy

Lol
Re: Are Men Becoming More Harsh? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
Wuraola01:
Some girls ehn undecided

What if she had gone with her friend for security purpose? What if she had gone with a third party to avoid with her Man? Things aren't always exactly the way they appear. The Igbo man was persistent, she might have heeded to his request out of respect.

Like someone suggested, she should have given the plate to her friend,place another order and pay for it. If it were to be me, I would have left the man, gone to another table with my friend and order what I can afford. Sisters over Mannerless beings! Arrant nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Are Men Becoming More Harsh? by MrImole: 4:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
Re: Are Men Becoming More Harsh? by MrImole: 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
MrImole:

Re: Are Men Becoming More Harsh? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
Lol that's the last thing I will do
Re: Are Men Becoming More Harsh? by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
MariaLavina:
What if she had gone with her friend for security purpose? What if she had gone with a third party to avoid with her Man? Things aren't always exactly the way they appear. The Igbo man was persistent, she might have heeded to his request out of respect.

Like someone suggested, she should have given the plate to her friend,place another order and pay for it. If it were to be me, I would have left the man, gone to another table with my friend and order what I can afford. Sisters over Mannerless beings! Arrant nonsense!

Re: Are Men Becoming More Harsh? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2018
[quote author=DanDeeBoss post=73784650][/quote]Cute baby tongue
Re: Are Men Becoming More Harsh? by Kseafresh: 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2018
She should have carried all her village People along ...rubbish

1 Like

Re: Are Men Becoming More Harsh? by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
MariaLavina:
Cute baby tongue
Yeah... He is my son..gringrin

1 Like

Re: Are Men Becoming More Harsh? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
Donald95:

.. Hahahahaha. Very funny
Re: Are Men Becoming More Harsh? by Cool23(m): 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
The guy try sef if na me one drink is enough for the both of u or even pure water if I dey vex
Re: Are Men Becoming More Harsh? by tunize(m): 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
MariaLavina:

Security purpose in an eatery (a public place like that)?... Is a date and not come to my house.
Re: Are Men Becoming More Harsh? by meobizy(f): 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
...and this was why I stopped dating when I grew older and wiser.
Re: Are Men Becoming More Harsh? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
Why the hell would you on a date with your friend?

Even if you just want to use the guy, finesse the guy with sense please. Ahn ahn this is 2018, guys are not smiling, they’re catching small sense these days. Improving your scamming skills is a must.

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Becoming More Harsh? by Surfboard(m): 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
Saffi:

Even if you just want to use the guy, finesse the guy with sense please. Ahn ahn this is 2018, guys are not smiling, they’re catching small sense these days. Improving your scamming skills is a must.

Girls actually think guys don't have sense? Lol

1 Like

Re: Are Men Becoming More Harsh? by Rextizzle(m): 11:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
Wuraola01:
Some girls ehn undecided

If I say we have hungry and broke girls on this forum now, people will say I'm rude.
Re: Are Men Becoming More Harsh? by amaniro: 11:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
and she couldn't resist adding This Igbo guy undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Men Becoming More Harsh? by Rextizzle(m): 11:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
Saffi:

You better preach to your fellow money hungry hoes grin
Re: Are Men Becoming More Harsh? by amaniro: 11:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
Saffi:

I find that very offensive. Considering I took you as a high esteemed person.
Re: Are Men Becoming More Harsh? by Wuraola01(f): 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
Rextizzle:
If I say we have hungry and broke girls on this forum now, people will say I'm rude.

grin grin Lol
Re: Are Men Becoming More Harsh? by Wuraola01(f): 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
MariaLavina:

Like someone suggested, she should have given the plate to her friend,place another order and pay for it. If it were to be me, I would have left the man, gone to another table with my friend and order what I can afford. Sisters over Mannerless beings! Arrant
nonsense!

Security? Like seriously ;
Is she a kid? She shouldn't have gone if she was afraid.

Can that her friend prevent something bad from happening to her? No!
She might've gone out of respect- She shouldn't have bothered going at all! It isn't like she was forced to go.
I repeat, the guy is too nice!! smiley grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Crashes Into River After Attempting To Give Himself blow (job) / The Sex Machine(18+) - Episode 5 / Aunty Success And Emmanuella Fight Over Boyfriend Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.