Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,186 members, 7,864,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:39 AM

Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? (6581 Views)

What An Elder Statesman Said About The SE And SS Zones / Bode George Tells Junaid Mohammed His Utterances Unbecoming Of A Statesman / Charles Novia Shares 'Hitler Buhari' Video On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by LeOstrich: 11:55am On Dec 13, 2018
EVarn:
History is written by the victorious.

BTW,I think you give the Jews too much credit.

Prince Charles and Evelyn de Rothschild.

You know who runs things when they can poke the heir to British crown.

2 Likes

Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Columbian(m): 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
jln115:
I was comparing the 2 very similar situations, the fact is less blacks were killed during nearly 40 years of apartheid than during Nazi rule, so my question is did Verwoerd like blacks? Because apparently Hitler did.

And please enlighten me to the difference between segregation and separation.

You're talking about blacks in Germany, an extremely small minority for which there's no need to let them fight alongside Germans (but they let them anyway), and in South Africa where they consist of a vast majority, and by necessity they need to be in the military. There's no comparison whatsoever.
Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by 7lives: 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
Kewtt:

In a sane country... You should be in jail for this nonsensical thread you created here!!

Why?, it's a very educative thread.
Now I know that Jews killed millions of Christians in Russia, and tried same in Germany, now I understand why Hitler tried to deport them, now they are killing the Palestinians what a diabolical race.

2 Likes

Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Bede2u(m): 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
Afwend:

I would even go further. I think he was the second coming and armageddon was ww2.... we now live in post armageddon hellscape. He was humanities last chance at redemption.
kids. I can swear u are not up to 30 years. Hitler's germany was weak...and was all about cult of personality and violence. The only reason the ww2 lasted up to 5 years was because of alliances that fought on the side of germany.

Japan was more powerful than hitler's germany...thats why it was in japan and not germany that they threw the bomb.

Believe me...ur insults on Jesus has nothing to do with reality on ground but on an infantile and delusional understand of issues from ur side

1 Like

Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
LeOstrich:

Stop whining already.
Learn to blame the (white) Roman empire that invaded Judea in the year 70AD, destroyed the Jewish Temple and dispersed the Jews into Europe and Russia.
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(70_CE)

You cannot keep invading others, and then complain when you get invaded.
What goes around comes around.

Diversity is our strength.
Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
LeOstrich:

Stop whining already.
Learn to blame the (white) Roman empire that invaded Judea in the year 70AD, destroyed the Jewish Temple and dispersed the Jews into Europe and Russia.
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(70_CE)

You cannot keep invading others, and then complain when you get invaded.
What goes around comes around.
Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by SlaveryWorks: 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
Even if the six million number is incorrect he still killed many in his camps. Starvation was rampant during war and he made it state policy to kill undesirables off. Im aware of revisionist history of war and know about allied forces atrocities. [/quote]

Aren’t you even curious as to why that number isn’t correct?
>starvation was rampant
Yes....especially towards the end of the war, starvation and typhus accounted for the majority of deaths after the allies firebombed the infostructure. That’s it. Don’t get me wrong, hundreds of thousands were killed, and I don’t agree with euthanasia programs for undesirables.

His plan was never to kill off the Jews, the incarcerated ones were making important material for the war effort. You don’t kill your workers, then there’s nobody left to work. The allies knew this You labeled this ‘revisionist history’. I’ll point out that you’re incorrect, it’s history. Once you remove the blinders the Jew has put on you, your eyes will be opened.
Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by SlaveryWorks: 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
Kewtt:

In a sane country... You should be in jail for this nonsensical thread you created here!!

Spoken like a true IGBO.
Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Fourteen88: 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
LeOstrich:

You can go to jail in some states in the US for disrespecting the flag.

Or have you forgotten so soon the brouha the Take-a-knee movement caused?

Literally incorrect. Absolutely nothing illegal about disrespecting the flag. It's covered under free speech.
Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Fourteen88: 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
Bede2u:
kids. I can swear u are not up to 30 years. Hitler's germany was weak...and was all about cult of personality and violence. The only reason the ww2 lasted up to 5 years was because of alliances that fought on the side of germany.

Japan was more powerful than hitler's germany...thats why it was in japan and not germany that they threw the bomb.

Believe me...ur insults on Jesus has nothing to do with reality on ground but on an infantile and delusional understand of issues from ur side
It had nothing to do with power. Japan is an isolated island and most Americans viewed the Japanese as less-than-human, so why not nuke them? Germans were still people. Were we fighting them? Yes, but they were still viewed as human.
Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Christistruth00: 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
The Worst and most Cruel Leader ever seen in Europe. After 4 years of the 2nd World War he left the whole of Europe in ruins, 6 million Jews murdered, 20 million Russians dead. Even Idi Amin and Saddam were nowhere near his league. The German Christians thought he was the anti-christ. He was so Wicked his family members Changed their Surname and no one has used that name since.

4 Likes

Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
Christistruth00:
The Worst and most Cruel Leader ever seen in Europe. After 4 years of the 2nd World War he left the whole of Europe in ruins, 6 million Jews murdered, 20 million Russians dead. Even Idi Amin and Saddam were nowhere near his league. The German Christians thought he was the anti-christ. He was so Wicked his family members Changed their Surname and no one has used that name since.
Yet LeOstrich continues to worship the wicked lunatic called Adolf Hitler

1 Like

Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Christistruth00: 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
7lives:

Now I know that Jews killed millions of Christians in Russia, and tried same in Germany, now I understand why Hitler tried to deport them, now they are killing the Palestinians what a diabolical race.
You sound like you are a devious Cultist, the Nazi’s were famous Cultists who destroyed Europe, murdered 6 million Jews and Caused the death of 20 million Russians through War. Somebody like you a black person would have been killed by him,the Nazi’s never spared African prisoners of war,they thought they were too inferior to human beings.

1 Like

Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
Fourteen88:

It had nothing to do with power. Japan is an isolated island and most Americans viewed the Japanese as less-than-human, so why not nuke them? Germans were still people. Were we fighting them? Yes, but they were still viewed as human.
Mynd44 isn't this racist? isn't that a violation of rule 2
Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Bede2u(m): 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
Fourteen88:

lol... u have GROSS lack of knowledge of 1800-1945 world history. I mean...gosh...if only u knw how ignorant u just sounded.

Japan colonised half of asia (including mighty china) within that period and built the world's 4th largest economy after u.s ussr and uk. And after ww2 and fall of ussr they became world's 2nd largest economy. Where was germany?

1 Like

Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Fourteen88: 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
Bede2u:
lol... u have GROSS lack of knowledge of 1800-1945 world history. I mean...gosh...if only u knw how ignorant u just sounded.

Japan colonised half of asia (including mighty china) within that period and built the world's 4th largest economy after u.s ussr and uk. And after ww2 and fall of ussr they became world's 2nd largest economy. Where was germany?

Germany had the third largest economy in the world and also controlled the economies of much of Western Europe.
The Japanese economy was half the size of the German economy alone.
German technology was generally more advanced than Japanese.
Defeating Germany required the combined effort of the world’s three most powerful countries, the USSR, USA, and UK.

Germany was far more powerful than Japan during the WW2 era.

1 Like

Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
Columbian:

You're talking about blacks in Germany, an extremely small minority for which there's no need to let them fight alongside Germans (but they let them anyway), and in South Africa where they consist of a vast majority, and by necessity they need to be in the military. There's no comparison whatsoever.
Try again! Blacks weren't conscripted or forced to be in the SADF, it was voluntary, also there was no necessity for the SADF to have Blacks in the Military since it was the most heavily armed and technologically advanced Military in Africa. Also Blacks were by far the Minority in the SADF

So my question still stands......Does this mean Verwoerd liked Blacks even more than Hitler?

1 Like

Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Bede2u(m): 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
Fourteen88:

Germany had the third largest economy in the world and also controlled the economies of much of Western Europe.
The Japanese economy was half the size of the German economy alone.
German technology was generally more advanced than Japanese.
Defeating Germany required the combined effort of the world’s three most powerful countries, the USSR, USA, and UK.

Germany was far more powerful than Japan during the WW2 era.
pre hitler germany was the already the 3rd largest economy as at 1930. Hitler took power in 1933 and when he was done...he had destroyed germany and left them open to xenophobic attacks by their fellow whites. His reign added nothing new to germany...it only made the defeat of getmany even much sweeter for us and uk.

Today germany is picking the pieces. They lost out in the nuclear race. Even pakistan has nuclear while germany will have rely on NATO

2 Likes

Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by edi287: 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
This is the kind of topic we should be seeing on front page.. not the usual "Regina Daniels stuns in see through dress" or whatever.
Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by DaFlash: 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
Hitler was never a saint nor tyrant

As they say history is written by the victors

1 Like

Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Olabestonic001(m): 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
EVarn:
Have you read Mein Kampf?, it's a book detailing Hitler's biography and political views (weltanschauung), he wrote it himself while in exile. I recently read the book, if you read it, you'd comprehend the level of hatred and disgust he had for Jews, Africans, Slavs, Communists and physically challenged people.

It isn't about what the media said, it's about who Hitler truly was. A great but terrible man.

No, Rudolf Hess wrote that book. It was one of the greatest lies to make Hitler a 'body.

While you can not falter the ideal Hitler as making Germany like himself ("Hitler is Germany, Germany is Hitler), you'll observe that he was a Grim Reaper. By requesting that Speer burns down the Industrialization strides of Germany under him, shows the unstatemanness of Hitler.

If ever you glorify Hitler, it shows that you're megalomaniac and apparently suicidal.
Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by ojkamson: 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
Blue3k:
Well hitler wasnt a saint. He's one devil among many in the 20th century. His worst attribute was his militaristic nature and fact he did get millions killed. The Nazi's sound money policy was great, public health policy and forming national unity.

Even if the six million number is incorrect he still killed many in his camps. Starvation was rampant during war and he made it state policy to kill undesirables off. Im aware of revisionist history of war and know about allied forces atrocities.
Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by GeneralOjukwu: 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
He alone shook the world.

No other men except Prophet Muhammad and Jesus and possibly Buddha had the same level of impact.

Good or bad, i really admire the guy.
Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by EVarn(m): 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
Olabestonic001:

No, Rudolf Hess wrote that book. It was one of the greatest lies to make Hitler a 'body.

While you can not falter the ideal Hitler as making Germany like himself ("Hitler is Germany, Germany is Hitler), you'll observe that he was a Grim Reaper. By requesting that Speer burns down the Industrialization strides of Germany under him, shows the unstatemanness of Hitler.

If ever you glorify Hitler, it shows that you're megalomaniac and apparently suicidal.
Sir, Adolf Hitler wrote the book, Rudolf Hess(One of his deputies) edited it.
Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Olabestonic001(m): 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
EVarn:
Sir, Adolf Hitler wrote the book, Rudolf Hess(One of his deputies) edited it.

I've followed Adolf's rise, ideals, visions, lunaticism and fall. Hess' was his engine room. They were both in the same cell and Hess encouraged, edited and makes him gives his voice to that book.
Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Bede2u(m): 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
7lives:

says a moslem undecided
Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Bede2u(m): 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:
He alone shook the world.

No other men except Prophet Muhammad and Jesus and possibly Buddha had the same level of impact.

Good or bad, i really admire the guy.
nope julius caeser and his adopted son augustus caeser had FAR GREATER impact...so much so..the months july and august were named for them
Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by SkinnyNigga: 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
Fourteen88:

Jews, gypsies, and other mentally retarded.

Sounds fair to me.
other mentally retarded like Africans... Some of you nairalanders amuse me...
Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
I'm guessing this is supposed to be an attention-seeking thread from a new poster. OP has gotten the attention he wanted. What now?

2 Likes

Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
SlaveryWorks:
Even if the six million number is incorrect he still killed many in his camps. Starvation was rampant during war and he made it state policy to kill undesirables off. Im aware of revisionist history of war and know about allied forces atrocities.

Aren’t you even curious as to why that number isn’t correct?
>starvation was rampant
Yes....especially towards the end of the war, starvation and typhus accounted for the majority of deaths after the allies firebombed the infostructure. That’s it. Don’t get me wrong, hundreds of thousands were killed, and I don’t agree with euthanasia programs for undesirables.

His plan was never to kill off the Jews, the incarcerated ones were making important material for the war effort. You don’t kill your workers, then there’s nobody left to work. The allies knew this You labeled this ‘revisionist history’. I’ll point out that you’re incorrect, it’s history. Once you remove the blinders the Jew has put on you, your eyes will be opened.

Another attention-seeking new poster that registered on the same day as the OP just yesterday. What......are you the 2nd account? grin

2 Likes

Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by EVarn(m): 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
Olabestonic001:

I've followed Adolf's rise, ideals, visions, lunaticism and fall. Hess' was his engine room. They were both in the same cell and Hess encouraged, edited and makes him gives his voice to that book.
Well, however you want to put it, Mein Kampf was written by Adolf Hitler. If it wasn't, then he would have pulled the book out of the public after his release from prison or after his rise to power.
Re: Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? by Warship: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
Bede2u:

Germany was technologically and economically more advanced than Japan.

In short, her alliance with Italy was a major reason why Hitler failed to strike Russia as early as possible before the winter.

Italy dragged Germany into Africa and Balkans which caused the Germans 6weeks to suppressed the Greeks and cost them the much needed time to strike Russia.

If you check the military technology of the Japanese and Germans, you will see clearly that, the Germans were far ahead.

Have you heard of 88mm, Tiger, Panzer, etc

The only area the Japanese outdo the Germans was in propeller aircraft technology called ZERO of which the Germans later surpassed them by producing Me109 Jet Plane.

Fourteen88

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lists of Countries that are NOT afraid of USA / BREAKING!!!! House Of Reps Member, Hon. Ossy Prestige Reportedly Dead / PMB Pledges To Accord Railway Infrastructure Development Greatest Priority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.