Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

The True Oil Producing Ethnic People In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The True Oil Producing Ethnic People In Nigeria (1442 Views)

Ukwuani: An Ethnic People And Language / Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari / Senate Blocks Move To Recognise Kogi As An Oil-producing State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Oil Producing Ethnic People In Nigeria by teufelein(f): 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2018
The oil producing people are mainly:

Izon/Ijaw
Urhobo/Isoko
Ibibio/Anang
Ogoni
Igbo
Itsekiri
Benin.

These ethnic nationalities listed above are the oil producers whose patrimony is controlled by Abuja or if you like the Fulani Caliphate and its yoruba bootlickers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Oil Producing Ethnic People In Nigeria by teufelein(f): 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
Everything under the sun has a season. But not until the Yoruba man stops fake agitation for True Federalism or Restructuring, nothing will work. The Yorubas are not sincere about Restructuring this country. They're also afraid of the unknown. Let's call a spade a spade. Forget about what you read on the pages of newspapers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Oil Producing Ethnic People In Nigeria by Omololu001: 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
teufelein:

Izon/Ijaw
Urhobo/Isoko
Ibibio/Anang
Ogoni
Igbo
Itsekiri
Benin.

These ethnic nationalities listed above are the oil producers whose patrimony is controlled by Abuja or if you like the Fulani Calphate and its yoruba bootlickers.
how about the ilajes and eguns(badagry)?

What stopped GEJ from working vigorously towards restructuring or fall of one Nigeria.

You guys don't know how powerful the Nigerian president is, he could have take steps to make sure 13% was increased to between 30%-50%.

What's it the Fulani's that were controlling the oil while GeJ was the president of Nigeria
Re: The True Oil Producing Ethnic People In Nigeria by Omololu001: 11:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
teufelein:
Everything under the sun has a season. But not until the Yoruba man stops fake agitation for True Federalism or Restructuring, nothing will work. The Yorubas are not sincere about Restructuring this country. They're also afraid of the unknown. Let's call a spade a spade. Forget about what you read on the pages of newspapers.
the way some of you fools reason sef, GEJ a man from the Niger Delta, what or who stopped him from restructuring Nigeria?

GEJ made it clear in 2011 or 2012, that there is nothing wrong with the system Nigeria operates and there is no need for a SNC.
Re: The True Oil Producing Ethnic People In Nigeria by teufelein(f): 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
Omololu001:
the way some of you fools reason sef, GEJ a man from the Niger Delta, what or who stopped him from restructuring Nigeria?

GEJ made it clear in 2011 or 2012, that there is nothing wrong with the system Nigeria operates and there is no need for a SNC.

I will repeatedly say this without any form of remorse till am convincingly proven wrong.
Four fingers point at your tribe as you point out the faults of other tribes. We are all in it, we are all guilty and blaming one and another has been a wonderful strategy to keep us enslaved for life.
Re: The True Oil Producing Ethnic People In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 13, 2018
I can't see ikwerre on the list. The biggest onshore field is on ikwerre land.... The Agbada field covering Obio Akpor and ikwerre LGA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The True Oil Producing Ethnic People In Nigeria by Lajet: 12:40am On Dec 13, 2018
kopite:
I can't see ikwerre on the list. The biggest onshore field is on ikwerre land.... The Agbada field covering Obio Akpor and ikwerre LGA.
Ikwerre is a tribe? if you answer is yes I think its high time you people should stop bearing Igbo names and stop speaking igbo language and change your kingship title. because many of

you people have been committing so many crimes in overseas and Nigeria hidding under Igbo names whenever the committed any crime and the person is bearing Igbo names nobody care to know if the person is from Ikwerre or Igbo everybody will label the person as an Igbo man. which i think is wrong. Your elders are very deceitful the claimed not to be Igbo but up till today they still name their children's Igbo names.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Oil Producing Ethnic People In Nigeria by ImperialYoruba: 1:00am On Dec 13, 2018
teufelein:

Izon/Ijaw
Urhobo/Isoko
Ibibio/Anang
Ogoni
Igbo
Itsekiri
Benin.

These ethnic nationalities listed above are the oil producers whose patrimony is controlled by Abuja or if you like the Fulani Caliphate and its yoruba bootlickers.

Yoruba does not need your oil. We already proven this. Lagos IGR alone cover the combined IGRs of these states you listed, plus some change. Not to talk of Ogun.

We have found a way around oil.

Yoruba, the most Superior race on earth!
Re: The True Oil Producing Ethnic People In Nigeria by KraticKratus: 3:12am On Dec 13, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Yoruba does not need your oil. We already proven this. Lagos IGR alone cover the combined IGRs of these states you listed, plus some change. Not to talk of Ogun.

We have found a way around oil.

Yoruba, the most Superior race on earth!

Lagos is no man's land.

5 Likes

Re: The True Oil Producing Ethnic People In Nigeria by alizma: 3:43am On Dec 13, 2018
KraticKratus:

Lagos is no man's land.
oil is no man's property

4 Likes

Re: The True Oil Producing Ethnic People In Nigeria by Omololu001: 4:47am On Dec 13, 2018
teufelein:

I will repeatedly say this without any form of remorse till am convincingly proven wrong.
Four fingers point at your tribe as you point out the faults of other tribes. We are all in it, we are all guilty and blaming one and another has been a wonderful strategy to keep us enslaved for life.
No Nigeria state Governor wants true federalism they all prefer this system of government except the likes of Akwa ibom, Rivers, Delta, bayelsa and Lagos state, the rest will just collapse.
Re: The True Oil Producing Ethnic People In Nigeria by trapQ: 4:52am On Dec 13, 2018
Ikwerre is a tribe and recognized as such.
Such crying and get used to it.
Lajet:

Ikwerre is a tribe? if you answer is yes I think its high time you people should stop bearing Igbo names and stop speaking igbo language and change your kingship title. because many of

you people have been committing so many crimes in overseas and Nigeria hidding under Igbo names whenever the committed any crime and the person is bearing Igbo names nobody care to know if the person is from Ikwerre or Igbo everybody will label the person as an Igbo man. which i think is wrong. Your elders are very deceitful the claimed not to be Igbo but up till today they still name their children's Igbo names.
Re: The True Oil Producing Ethnic People In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 13, 2018
Op we already know all this.

That's y these guys will. Never stop begging for unity.

1 Like

Re: The True Oil Producing Ethnic People In Nigeria by dreamwords: 11:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
grin
Odi ok
Re: The True Oil Producing Ethnic People In Nigeria by Ganduri: 12:29am On Dec 14, 2018
kopite:

Obio Akpo and Ikwere os not a tribe. so gerra of here.

2 Likes

Re: The True Oil Producing Ethnic People In Nigeria by Jimasun: 12:39am On Dec 14, 2018
teufelein:

Izon/Ijaw
Urhobo/Isoko
Ibibio/Anang
Ogoni
Igbo
Itsekiri
Benin.

Ondo state produce more oil than all Igbo States.

4 Likes

Re: The True Oil Producing Ethnic People In Nigeria by ImperialYoruba: 12:43am On Dec 14, 2018
Jimasun:

Fact!

1 Like

Re: The True Oil Producing Ethnic People In Nigeria by dreamwords: 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Fact!
Jimasun:

We are not talking on states
We are talking of tribe

Ijaw in Ondo state you mean?
Igbos of ss/SE produce more crude than any afonja state,
Afonja people don even have any crude oil
For your information, ondo state is no longer an oil producing states
Re: The True Oil Producing Ethnic People In Nigeria by oshokomole: 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lajet:

May wisdom never elude you my brother

2 Likes

Re: The True Oil Producing Ethnic People In Nigeria by t5ksy: 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
KraticKratus:

Lagos is no man's land.

If you say so however you will agree with me that Yorubas are the movers and shakers of the land.

(1) (Reply)

#election2019: Video Of Armed Thugs Boldly Walkin Away Wit Ballot Boxes Filled.. / BREAKING: 3 Top INEC Officials, Others Caught In Bribery Scandal In A’ibom / Gov. Wike Employs Fani-kayode, Omokri, Ikenga, Abe, Others To Stop Amaechi’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.