Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,514 members, 7,854,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:23 PM

Yoruba Group Backs Agbaje, Kicks Against Tinubu’s Dominance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Group Backs Agbaje, Kicks Against Tinubu’s Dominance (17969 Views)

"Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" / 2019: Group Backs Atiku, Promises 10m Votes / Jide Sanwoolu For Lagos Governor, Tinubu’s Group Backs Him Against Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Group Backs Agbaje, Kicks Against Tinubu’s Dominance by IBIPHIL(m): 10:18am On Dec 13, 2018
Which yeye Yoruba Group bi that, even Afenifere can't stand the test of time against Jagaban talk-less of 25 Jobless idiots beating chest like my Blooders from the East

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Group Backs Agbaje, Kicks Against Tinubu’s Dominance by calyto: 10:19am On Dec 13, 2018
LOOOL! Yoruba whatsapp group. Na Agbajea be the admin

The way you people are going about this your hate for Buhari and Tinubu will end you all in shame.

Sanwo Olu will flog Agbaje like someone who stole phone charger.

Buhari will sweep Atiku to Sudan to meet Jibrin Al Sudany grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Group Backs Agbaje, Kicks Against Tinubu’s Dominance by technicallyrich(m): 10:25am On Dec 13, 2018
BabaO2:
Sanwoolu is too sweet, I watch the guy over and over yesterday on YouTube both on TVC and Channels. Such an intelligent young man.
too sweet becos thiefnufool said so.
Mind you lagos originally belongs to we the ijaws and benin people.
Liberate yourself.c LAVE
Re: Yoruba Group Backs Agbaje, Kicks Against Tinubu’s Dominance by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 13, 2018
Which yoloba?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Group Backs Agbaje, Kicks Against Tinubu’s Dominance by BabaO2: 10:34am On Dec 13, 2018
technicallyrich:

too sweet becos thiefnufool said so.
Mind you lagos originally belongs to we the ijaws and benin people.
Liberate yourself.c LAVE
so you so lazy and weakening to be driven away.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Group Backs Agbaje, Kicks Against Tinubu’s Dominance by tuniski: 10:43am On Dec 13, 2018
jaxxy:

People who have not done absolutely nothing for Lagos or lifted a finger for any good cause in Lagos will wake up and suddenly say tinubus dominance shud stop. When he was working and laying a working foundation and blueprint to bring Lagos from backward politicians and stagnant development where were they? Now they see the many avenues he Tinubu has opened up as sources of revenues in Lagos they wake up and what to take control of Lagos in their little minds.

If u want to handle Lagos u must go and work and prove it. U can’t just come out like a thief to claim u love Lagos more than those who have sacrificed so much time and effort to develop and make it attractive after all these years.

I don’t like tinubu bt I respect him for his work and for now I don’t trust these hyenas I see claiming to love Lagos more than those who burnt their midnight oil for improving the state from what it was to this point.
Tinubu is just an opportunist. What yeye master plan has he that is only known to him, what?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Group Backs Agbaje, Kicks Against Tinubu’s Dominance by izy4all(m): 10:50am On Dec 13, 2018
Newsloft:
The Yoruba Self Determination Advancement Forum has said the group will liase with other ethnic nationalities in Lagos State to rescue the state from what it described as Asiwaju Bola Tinubu hegemony ahead of the 2019 elections.

The forum’s convener, Kunle Adesokan, said this at an event in Lagos on Wednesday where the group endorsed the governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in the state, Mr Jimi Agbaje.

Adesokan said the forum, a coalition of over 60 self-determination groups, would liase with other ethnic groups and all categories of people in the state to convince them to vote for Agbaje and put an end to the dominance of Tinubu in Lagos politics.

He said the people of the state had been pauparised in the name of urban renewal while businesses had been paralysed for almost 20 years because of just one man.

Adesokan, who said the people of the state had high hope in 1999 when the nation returned to democracy, regretted that the hope had given way to disillusionment because the state was brought under the bondage of an individual.

He said, “Our concern, simply put is that the 2019 governorship election in Lagos State offers a golden opportunity for the actualisation of the rescue mission towards popular democratic inclusion and good governance.

“Consequently, we have made conscious and dispassionate observation of the activities, posturing and pronouncements of all governorship candidates of various parties including the ruling All Progressives Congress and have decided to publicly adopt the aspiration of Mr Olujimi Kolawole Agbaje as the right and proper candidate that should be supported in the 2019 governorship poll in Lagos State.

“We are irrevocably committed to taking the message of hope which Mr Jimi Agbaje represents to the electorate who, for close to decades, have been desirous of freedom from the political hegemony of one man.”

The forum’s Secretary, Kola Are, said Tinubu had been the one ruling the state since the days of the Alliance for Democracy to the APC and not his party, saying that was why he had been installing and removing governors.

Are said, “This rescue mission is not for us alone. Lagos is under bondage of one man and not a political party but it is going to be a fight between Lagosians and Bola Ahmed Tinubu who is being represented by Sanwo-Olu.

“We have the mechanism to liase with other ethnic nationalities to join hands with us to rescue the state and we will achieve this.”

Are alleged that Agbaje won the governorship election held in 2015 but that the result was manipulated in favour of the then APC candidate, Mr Akinwumi Ambode.

He, however, said such manipulation would not be allowed in 2019 while urging the people of the state to support Agbaje.

GIST via - https://nairatrend.com.ng/yoruba-group-backs-agbaje-kicks-against-tinubus-dominance/

wow.. this is the sweetest news i have ever heard this year.. its a new dawn
Re: Yoruba Group Backs Agbaje, Kicks Against Tinubu’s Dominance by hush15: 10:55am On Dec 13, 2018
baysol:

who are you from ala potopoto to come and tell us what to do in our Lagos?

See this one, where is your father family house in lagos sef?
Re: Yoruba Group Backs Agbaje, Kicks Against Tinubu’s Dominance by Charly68: 11:02am On Dec 13, 2018
Tinubu is dominating Lagos but things are working isn't it? You better pot with that type of dominance than to allow George's stooges to assume power then you will lament

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Group Backs Agbaje, Kicks Against Tinubu’s Dominance by baysol: 11:09am On Dec 13, 2018
hush15:

See this one, where is your father family house in lagos sef?
we go soon send una parking to ala potopoto don't worry, deportation loading......

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Group Backs Agbaje, Kicks Against Tinubu’s Dominance by baysol: 11:17am On Dec 13, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Do you know if I am Yoruba or half Yoruba? GBE enu e soun.
...because you are uncouth and lack respect for your elders you can never ever belong to the most civilised race in the world. who dash monkey banana because you speak tatata Yoruba language bcause you live in lagos, does not make you yoruba. Ase bi oyo lari Oyo o se bi baba enikankan.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Group Backs Agbaje, Kicks Against Tinubu’s Dominance by baysol: 11:20am On Dec 13, 2018
calyto:

LOOOL! Yoruba whatsapp group. Na Agbajea be the admin

The way you people are going about this your hate for Buhari and Tinubu will end you all in shame.

Sanwo Olu will flog Agbaje like someone who stole phone charger.

Buhari will sweep Atiku to Sudan to meet Jibrin Al Sudany grin grin grin grin grin
Wetin he go take am charge kikikiki grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Group Backs Agbaje, Kicks Against Tinubu’s Dominance by PapaAdanna: 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
baysol:

...because they are wiser than yall mofos from ala potopoto.
You mean the brown roof n scarfaced descendants of ODuduWa ?
Re: Yoruba Group Backs Agbaje, Kicks Against Tinubu’s Dominance by SirBunky85(m): 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
tuniski:

To them every other person in cyber space of nairaland that is faceless/nameless that opposes buhari/apc is IPOB.

Very twisted folks.
why not come to abia state and sack ta orji(represented by ikpeazu)why do we Igbos always worry abt Lagos as if it's our problm

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Group Backs Agbaje, Kicks Against Tinubu’s Dominance by SirBunky85(m): 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
Emily22:
Another way of duping this man.... U want to defeat A. P. C in lagos state... Even in osun state, the previous governor's performances was below average and yet they still won....

Now, their headquarter (lagos state), their home, origin..

Please Mr agbaje, give this money out to motherless baby homes and God will reward you rather than wasting it.

If u remember how the deceived obanikoro back them with that rubbish popular slogan (kosi koro kosi obo)... After the election, koro collapsed grin grin grin grin.... He was rush to hospital..

Yoruba ll say "abo oro la n so fun omoluabi".

U know d rest
agbaje isn't spending his personal money,all of dem carry atiku dollars get hope

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Group Backs Agbaje, Kicks Against Tinubu’s Dominance by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
As for me, I don't trust Agbaje, he is unpredictable, inshort Lagos is too sensitive a state to be given to him... Let Tinubu continue with his dominance.

See what happened in Libya just because of hate for Gaddafi
You are right. Let Tinubu continue in Lagos but PMB has to go

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Group Backs Agbaje, Kicks Against Tinubu’s Dominance by tuniski: 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
SirBunky85:
why not come to abia state and sack ta orji(represented by ikpeazu)why do we Igbos always worry abt Lagos as if it's our problm

Are you Igbo? me I am yoruba!
Re: Yoruba Group Backs Agbaje, Kicks Against Tinubu’s Dominance by Trendvoice: 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2018

Re: Yoruba Group Backs Agbaje, Kicks Against Tinubu’s Dominance by BAILMONEY: 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
super story..how.many votes do they have?
JEESUSLOVESYOU ARE YOU REALLY THIS JOBLESS
Re: Yoruba Group Backs Agbaje, Kicks Against Tinubu’s Dominance by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
Who are the nonentity Yoruba group?
Tinubu has brought a unified and organized progressive leadership to the Yoruba race
Any other subvert is DOA(dead on arrival)
Re: Yoruba Group Backs Agbaje, Kicks Against Tinubu’s Dominance by Abramgreen: 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
Jinmi, Ilu ni ki o wa tunse, fi ote sile.
Tell Lagos what you have to may life worthy and stop kidding around.
Re: Yoruba Group Backs Agbaje, Kicks Against Tinubu’s Dominance by goshee: 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
super story..how.many votes do they have?
you see why I hate apc , zombies and animals of their kind. I'm sire this one would have said otherwise had saraki been the topic. Afonjas and hypocrisy are like sperm and ovum
Re: Yoruba Group Backs Agbaje, Kicks Against Tinubu’s Dominance by goshee: 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
As for me, I don't trust Agbaje, he is unpredictable, inshort Lagos is too sensitive a state to be given to him... Let Tinubu continue with his dominance.

See what happened in Libya just because of hate for Gaddafi
good what will you say of Kwara state and saraki?
Re: Yoruba Group Backs Agbaje, Kicks Against Tinubu’s Dominance by hush15: 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
baysol:

we go soon send una parking to ala potopoto don't worry, deportation loading......

Lagos wannabe ni e. O ma se o
Re: Yoruba Group Backs Agbaje, Kicks Against Tinubu’s Dominance by ihesiuloa(m): 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
jayson87:
Agbaje for Governor.. ITUSILE EKO
what a lovely slogan ITUSILE EKO ... (complete) LO JEWA'LOGUN
Re: Yoruba Group Backs Agbaje, Kicks Against Tinubu’s Dominance by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
ukukaegbu:
They will be called Ipob group. In fact, they must drown in the lagoon
now i know common sense isn't common

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’re Sitting On Landmines: Abuja Residents React To US Terror Alert / Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai / Rivers State APC Adopts Indirect Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.