Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,160 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile (33328 Views)

Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters / Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures / Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Xisnin(m): 11:16am On Dec 13, 2018
1stCitizen:
Even relatives will now be uncertain when their kids visit them. Feminism is gradually driving some women to stupidity.

This has nothing to do with feminism.
Any feminist will be angry that only women should be bathing the children
when men also have two hands.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by AUSVINS(m): 11:16am On Dec 13, 2018
Uduakuduakobong:
I can vividly see d elders of both families gathering soon!
some of them go carry stone face,na then you go know say your matter don enter one chance

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Awoo88: 11:18am On Dec 13, 2018
If I were this guy and my wife said such nonsense live on TV and I know I am clean, she will be giving me and my kid some space. She will go on the same TV and apologize to me. Stupid wife. And she could not even react to protect her man. Make God punish evil wife like this

2 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Xisnin(m): 11:20am On Dec 13, 2018
doctokwus:
Even if the husband is not a paedophile,the undiluted inference from the wife's statement is that she cannot leave her daughter alone with her own daughters father!
It simply means the wife has seen tendencies of paedophilia in the husband's past or present life.Q.E.D
The bold means that the father is actually a pedophile to be monitored and avoided.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by festacman(m): 11:21am On Dec 13, 2018
kanyebaba1:

The curse will first activate on his wife. Hope you know that sha?
The wife who has tearfully apologised to her husband on live TV show did not call her husband paedophile. The "man of God" did and kept doing even after the apology and clarification.

If you have suffered false accusation before, you will understand the anguish of this man better. That curse is like a cry unto God to vindicate him and I said a big Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Melian(f): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2018
darkcaesar03360:
curse ur wife sir, she brought this on u and probably curse yourself too for not being able to control ur home....

You're mad. If you're not careful, you'll be among those the curse will swing to.

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by udemzyudex(m): 11:24am On Dec 13, 2018
Lol.
Who curse help Oga just ignore this people that's all.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by mexzony: 11:24am On Dec 13, 2018
The wife had really messed up. I hope this does not affect their marriage as things like this can make one have lingering anger towards the person responsible for his ordeals.
Guarding what comes out of the mouth is really something we should be conscious about.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by WaffenSS(m): 11:25am On Dec 13, 2018
DaddyNimo:
just have the Joshua guy kidnapped and use razor to cut his flesh every morning feeding him honey and milk so he won't die on time.

Modern day Prometheus

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by SIRTee15: 11:25am On Dec 13, 2018
AUSVINS:
The way that woman and her crew run their mouths on that show eeehh
Next time she will chew her words before spewing them.
The other day na so she dey brag say she date many boys before she meet her husband and the man still meet her as a virgin.If I hear.

Really...
She said that on national TV....
It obvious she lacks intelligence restrain when it it comes to public discourse....
Truly she get fish brain....

2 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by PremiumLeaks: 11:25am On Dec 13, 2018
dominique:
Poor guy. This is why it's important to always guard our statements, sometimes it's our loved ones not us that will suffer for it if we don't. People should just lay off the couple already
Are some of these women learning? OK see tonto spilling bile at every turn on the father of her son, couple of years from now the internet with remind him the kind of mother he has and he has to leave with the nonsense supposed adults created!

People should lay off the couple...this is naija and this poor man will be the reference when ever "paedo" is mentioned! Too bad!

5 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by baysol: 11:26am On Dec 13, 2018
Kingsmeal:
Husband of TVC presenter, Morayo Afolabi-Brown, Femi, has heaped curses on a clergyman, Jesse Agbon Joshua, who is insisting he must be a paedophile for Morayo to have come on national TV to say she would not allow him bath their child.

Femi shared screengrabs of the clergyman's comment and said a prayer placing curses on himself if the allegations leveled against him by the clergyman is true and then placing all the curses on the pastor if the allegations are false.

Read the exchange below

Femi's response

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/husband-of-tvcs-morayo-brown-curses-clergyman-who-insisted-hes-pedophile/

Some pastors are pure unadulterated evil and messengers of satan. Mr Brown should ignore him and pray against satanic attack on his marriage and have a nice discussion, but not fight, with his wife on how to avoid taking family matter to the social media. Pelepele ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 13, 2018
Xisnin:

This has nothing to do with feminism.
Any feminist will be angry that only women should be bathing the children
when men also have two hands.

I agree partly but one can also argue that a feminist will want to create inappropriate rules in a household.They are confused innit? She is a known feminist anyway and that is why I made that comment.

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Melian(f): 11:29am On Dec 13, 2018
Amen to that. Thankfully he's a man of God. May this curse reign on anyone who has shamed this man. May their generation suffer it too.

I've said this before and I'm saying this again, you can't call an innocent person names and think you'll get away with it. Woe unto you all that have made vile comments about Morayo and her husband.

For the purpose of this thread, special reference to topcatKing and
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:30am On Dec 13, 2018
darkcaesar03360:
curse ur wife sir, she brought this on u and probably curse yourself too for not being able to control ur home....
.. Splendid. Don't mind him jare.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Rubbiish(m): 11:34am On Dec 13, 2018
dominique:
Poor guy. This is why it's important to always guard our statements, sometimes it's our loved ones not us that will suffer for it if we don't. People should just lay off the couple already
A man can never avoid certain trouble when you marry a man hater parading as a senseless feminist...

2 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Rubbiish(m): 11:35am On Dec 13, 2018
Daeylar:
5 comments in a space of 2 hours under 4 different pictures?.
No need to bother with the curses. He should have just blocked the miserable troll cyberstalking him.
At least IG allows you to block unlike nairaland.
A man can never avoid certain troubles when you marry a man
hater parading as a senseless feminist...
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 13, 2018
Kelamma:
Women every time, they will be doing their mouth cho cho cho cho cho. Close their mouth,mba. They will be forming feminism and revolutionary women. If it's me eh, this woman for don reach em papa house tey tey. Nonsense and ingredients. angry
No need to send her out of the house. The damage has been done already hence application of maturity is needed.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Melian(f): 11:38am On Dec 13, 2018
festacman:

The wife who has tearfully apologised to her husband on live TV show did not call her husband paedophile. The "man of God" did and kept doing even after the apology and clarification.

If you have suffered false accusation before, you will understand the anguish of this man better. That curse is like a cry unto God to vindicate him and I said a big Amen.

I do not understand. People are evil, wicked and full of hate.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Rubbiish(m): 11:40am On Dec 13, 2018
darkcaesar03360:
Don't mind him...such a weak man
Morayo have always been a man hater right from her single days, i do watch her contributions on inside out tv show back then, all her views were against men. All these men who see men haters parading as feminists, but decide to marry them...this is d end result...i do not sorry for d man at all...

3 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Melian(f): 11:41am On Dec 13, 2018
topcatking:
You have your idiotic wannabe-feminist wife to thank for this.

If she's an idiot what are you? Deranged fowl.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Mac2016(m): 11:41am On Dec 13, 2018
Yuletide25:
Amen

How can you falsely accused him of being a pedophile, just because of the foolish comments his wife made on television which she had already apologized

I even doubt if the woman made a wrong comment. Most Nigerians at large are just foolish. They have nothing to do with their time. Would you as a father be bathing your daughters, grown or little, especially when their mum is around?

We all know baby girls are so fond of their dads. Most times, my daughters would wanna show me "where is paining them" in some "soft" places I quickly direct them to their mum even against their wishes.

Is this act paedophilic on my behalf?

Or it is just simply sending conscious statement to the babies that their some items a man is not licensed to access unduly on their bodies.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by AUSVINS(m): 11:42am On Dec 13, 2018
SIRTee15:

Really...
She said that on national TV....
It obvious she lacks intelligence restrain when it it comes to public discourse....
Truly she get fish brain....
I watched the program live when she was making that statement and I was like is this woman really married,how can you be saying such on national TV?

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by xtervaganza(m): 11:42am On Dec 13, 2018
See wetin this oloriburuku woman caused her husband
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Rubbiish(m): 11:42am On Dec 13, 2018
baysol:

Some pastors are pure unadulterated evil and messengers of satan. Mr Brown should ignore him and pray against satanic attack on his marriage and have a nice discussion, but not fight, with his wife on how to avoid taking family matter to the social media. Pelepele ooo.
What satanic attack are u talking about?
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by xtraordinariguy(m): 11:43am On Dec 13, 2018
Tamarapetty:
You sure sey MTN network go allow those curses manifest??
grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by BarrElChapo(m): 11:43am On Dec 13, 2018
A modest wife ? Who can find ? Hmmmm
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Melian(f): 11:44am On Dec 13, 2018
Sicilyjoe:
The man is a pedophile and he love little holes, period

Yes he is, just like your father.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by marv1: 11:44am On Dec 13, 2018
That is what happens when you don't know when to draw the line between social media and personal private family matters.
That woman is a parrot.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Rubbiish(m): 11:45am On Dec 13, 2018
Mac2016:

I even doubt if the woman made a wrong comment. Most Nigerians at large are just foolish. They have nothing to do with their time. Would you as a father be bathing your daughters, grown or little, especially when their mum is around?

We all know baby girls are so fond of their dads. Most times, my daughters would wanna show me "where is paining them" in some "soft" places I quickly direct them to their mum even against their wishes.

Is this act paedophilic on my behalf?

Or it is just simply sending conscious statement to the babies that their some items a man is not licensed to access unduly on their bodies.

u don't know what u are saying?
Are u saying a father can't bath his daughter because d wife is around? Haven't u seen a girl child raised by a single dad?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:47am On Dec 13, 2018
Melian:
Amen to that. Thankfully he's a man of God. May this curse reign on anyone who has shamed this man. May their generation suffer it too.

I've said this before and I'm saying this again, you can't call an innocent person names and think you'll get away with it. Woe unto you all that have made vile comments about Morayo and her husband.

For the purpose of this thread, special reference to topcatKing and fuckingAyaya.
.. Your prayers and curses here will only end up affecting the woman,after all she was the one that publicly shamed her husband. In as much as I don't support the so called pastor, I still believe that he should have ignored him rather than escalating the issue by laying a curse that will not be effective.We should all learn to guard our tongues.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Rubbiish(m): 11:47am On Dec 13, 2018
Melian:

Yes he is, just like your father.
Direct your anger to his wife not someone repeating what she said...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lil Frosh Arrested By The Police Over Domestic Violence Allegation (Video) / Patoranking's Babymama And Girlfriend Shares A Cute Picture With Their Son / Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.