Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile (33342 Views)

Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters / Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures / Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by CHARLOE(m): 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
baysol:

Some pastors are pure unadulterated evil and messengers of satan. Mr Brown should ignore him and pray against satanic attack on his marriage and have a nice discussion, but not fight, with his wife on how to avoid taking family matter to the social media. Pelepele ooo.
D guy shld sue d said pastor for defamation, that will go a long way in clearing his name, or else it will work against him in future.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
Melian:

Woe unto any woman that sleeps with you for all the curses upon you and your generation will fall upon her. Woe to your mother for not aborting you before birth even if it might have led to her death!!! For you're better off unborn.

darkcaesar03360

Dark soul. Your moniker says a lot about your birth. satanic child
lolzzz found this funny....I pray u get the healing u desperately need, bitter and toxic bitch.....girls like u have d unfortunate mark of Cain on them, ure doom and ure simply looking for someone to drag down with u

2 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Rubbiish(m): 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
Melian:

[s]Yes, I agree. He's better off ignoring that Rev of Man. But we're human and I bet he was and still hurting[/s].
That is the price he has to pay for being a weak man and for choosing to settle with a senseless woman parading as feminist...Every choice we make have a price...

3 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Melian(f): 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
Rubbiish:

[s]People are using the name of Jesus to preach love and peace...but u are using it place curse that will wipe out once this thread is deleted by nl mods...now tell me who is the cursed one? Where is it stated in the holy book we should place curse with Christ name? rather than to preach peace & salvation? God is not a weak man like morayo husband, u can not use him to cover up for your mistakes....was she drunk when she made such statement?? You are not only cursed but senseless...this was exactly morayo started, now her innocent husband and kids are suffering for it...i pray u be the one to totally and completely suffer for your folly...& not your close ones....senseless feminists wanabe[/s]...

Her husband and family are suffering not because of what was said but because of cursed trolls like you who will not let her family be. Wife apologized on national TV, what else do you people want? Right now, you should direct your bitterness towards your mum and dad for not making their marriage work. Yes, I know you're speaking from a broken place but leave this family alone for they have love not hate that you were brought up with. You don't wish this family well cos you continue to troll and won't stop. Is this what your bible teaches you?
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Rubbiish(m): 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
darkcaesar03360:
lolzzz found this funny....I pray u get the healing u desperately need, bitter and toxic bitch.....girls like u have d unfortunate mark of Cain on them, ure doom and ure simply looking for someone to drag down with u
That b!tch needs a good diick not prayer...

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Melian(f): 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
darkcaesar03360:

You are the toxic one here. You're depressed, bitter and angry. You're a dark soul whom peace has finally eluded.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Melian(f): 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
Rubbiish:

That b!tch needs a good diick not prayer...

Your mum is a bitch. Even at that you're better off raping your sister not her.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by HallaDaTruth: 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
That's what you get when you decided to marry an illiterate YORUBA girl as your wife....

Shiorrrrrr.

AFONJA amaka
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by phase1: 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
Rubbiish:

My bank account wont swell up
But i am convinced the man will have peace of mind
Peace of mind is supreme
I have watched morayo views from her single days on inside out tv show...u have no idea of the level of torment that man is going through in the hands of dat woman...it is obvious the man is weak and helpless...dat nigga needs help...

He needs help you say. Let us assume you are right. But did he ask for your help? Na by force?
Let these people be for Christ sake. Why are nigerians like this?!
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Rubbiish(m): 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
Melian:

Her husband and family are suffering not because of what was said but because of cursed trolls like you who will not let her family be. Wife apologized on national TV, what else do you people want? Right now, you should direct your bitterness towards your mum and dad for not making their marriage work. Yes, I know you're speaking from a broken place but leave this family alone for they have love not hate that you were brought up with. You don't wish this family well cos you continue to troll and won't stop. Is this what your bible teaches you?
u make me laugh
go check the meaning of 'grievous'
u think an apology can easily wipe out all mistakes??
She should be happy dat man relatives are calm
if dat man were to my brother...dat marriage for end since...

Sorry to disapoint u...i come from a lovely and united family
smiley

5 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Melian(f): 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Advice him to keep off social media for sometime. And please stop cursing and fighting people with different opinions from yours here,it doesn't look pleasant.

Different opinions? Is it just that they're different? Are you sure you're objective?
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
Melian:

You are the toxic one here. You're depressed, bitter and angry. You're a dark soul whom peace has finally eluded.
sister I see no need continuing this conversation with you, u need serious mental evaluation and some therapeutic sessions. I pray u overcome this

2 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by kay29000(m): 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
Kolombz:
His wife is the cause of all this brouhaha.If only she was circumspect in her utterances,This rubbish won't be happening.The bloggers who disclosed the identity of this man just exacerbated the situation.Now,he wouldn't be able to walk around freely without being derided by people as that "man whose wife said he is paedophile" courtesy of his wife's heedless and disgraceful statement.
The youngman is really trying hard to clean up his wife's mess.But I would advise him not to respond to any allegation by anyone about his being a paedophile.He would only worsen the situation and allow it linger on.
Let him allow the issue to die down on its own.Next time,his wife will think before she spews trash.
My humble opinion tho.

I understand your point, but it is hard for him to just keep quiet and say nothing when people like the pastor in this article are posting his pictures all over the internet and emphatically calling him a pedophile like they are 100% sure he is. They are defaming his character, and people believe everything they read online these days.

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Rubbiish(m): 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
Melian:

Your mum is a bitch. Even at that you're better off raping your sister not her.
I was right about u needing a good diick...
Lol this your frustration is getting too much
Could this be morayo?
Is your husband also a paedophile?

6 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Melian(f): 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
Rubbiish:

u make me laugh
go check the meaning of 'grievous'
u think an apology can easily wipe out all mistakes??
She should be happy dat man relatives are calm
if dat man were to my brother...dat marriage for end since...

Sorry to disapoint u...i come from a lovely and united family
smiley

Well, people are brought up differently. You unfortunately are a product of hate and bitterness. That said, you're not expected to relate with or understand Morayo's husband
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by spadar4u(m): 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
If people still remember yakubu missed ggoal madam wait till 60yrs more for this to digest.yeye feminist that should remain single 4 life.the other one on the show said she dated many men at d university. Nonsensical

3 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
Melian:

Different opinions? Is it just that they're different? Are you sure you're objective?
.. Do you intend to keep fighting everybody that is not seeing it from your own angle?. No matter what you do,people will always have different views and understanding concerning that. Why not ignore them too.

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by kay29000(m): 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
Eponyeeboz:
No matter the apology given by his wife, no father or mother would allow him carry their kids again.

Imagine saying hi and smiling to a little kid and people are exchanging glances.

Honestly, this man is finished.

So sad. Social Media is worsening the issue...with people like this clergy man posting his pictures all over the internet.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by tiredoflife(m): 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
Kelamma:
Women every time, they will be doing their mouth cho cho cho cho cho. Close their mouth,mba. They will be forming feminism and revolutionary women. If it's me eh, this woman for don reach em papa house tey tey. Nonsense and ingredients. angry

Yes she for don reach if na u marry am
But in this case na she marry the useless afonja angry

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by kay29000(m): 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
ehix89:
The other of her colleague for that show go don get serious warning from their husbands

lol! So true.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Melian(f): 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Do you intend to keep fighting everybody that is not seeing it from your own angle?. No matter what you do,people will always have different views and understanding concerning that. Why not ignore them too.

I don't need anyone to be understanding. I simply made a point. And that is, you get what you deserve. Cursed are those who wish bad luck upon this family. See, it's that simple.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Reference(m): 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
Mac2016:

I even doubt if the woman made a wrong comment. Most Nigerians at large are just foolish. They have nothing to do with their time. Would you as a father be bathing your daughters, grown or little, especially when their mum is around?

We all know baby girls are so fond of their dads. Most times, my daughters would wanna show me "where is paining them" in some "soft" places I quickly direct them to their mum even against their wishes.

Is this act paedophilic on my behalf?

Or it is just simply sending conscious statement to the babies that their some items a man is not licensed to access unduly on their bodies.

Thank you. Pre-historic neanderthals everywhere. In the society we live today it is just not wise to have such contact for many reasons. It is merely adapting to the times we live in not berating anyone. That is what the message she wanted to pass across. But who will trust the mob for justice.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Melian(f): 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2018
darkcaesar03360:
sister I see no need continuing this conversation with you, u need serious mental evaluation and some therapeutic sessions. I pray u overcome this

You're daft, who's your sister? . You didn't know you were sick before you started running mouth? Shoooo. Dindinrin Omo ale jati jati. Run along.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Uduakuduakobong(m): 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
AUSVINS:
some of them go carry stone face,na then you go know say your matter don enter one chance
lol
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Rubbiish(m): 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
darkcaesar03360:
Amen
Melian u need to say Amen to this....
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Rubbiish(m): 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
Melian:

I don't need anyone to be understanding. I simply made a point. And that is, you get what you deserve. Cursed are those who wish bad luck upon this family. See, it's that simple.
curse curse curse!!!!!!
What is it with u and curse?
na curse u study for school? undecided
Direct ur curse to morayo....
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Melian(f): 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
Rubbiish:

I was right about u needing a good diick...
Lol this your frustration is getting too much
Could this be morayo?
Is your husband also a paedophile?

Yet you keep fantasizing about your mum. Can't blame you, child. Product of incest.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Melian(f): 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
Rubbiish:

curse curse curse!!!!!!
What is it with u and curse?
na curse u study for school? undecided
Direct ur curse to morayo....

Curses upon you child of hate. Keep whimpering like a starved child.

And yes, guilty conscience will kill you there.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by denjluk: 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
Observation:

This man respond shows how fragile he will be at home. If you can be cursing yourselve like this on social media because of just allegation by unknown man, I wonder how he will react if his wife accuse him of untrue issues.

This is the eye opener for the singles. Book are not judge by it cover. Anytime I see this lady on TV, I always feel to be the lucky one because I always guess she could be the best wife that can protect her family from any insult. I doubted her respect for her husband at a point when she did a program that she talked about guys she has dated before she met her husband, that she went to see him one and find one lady there & so on.. She even mentioned it that her mother sat her down and advised her to stop... running mouth of style... that no man will stay.. See what you have caused for your family by not listening to your mother advise. Honestly I was expecting this from Jumoke.

However, I am sorry for the unlucky man that I have always been seen as lucky. I will advise him to ignore any allegation and go home to restructure his family perhaps to be little strict on his wife to avoid future occurrence.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Melian(f): 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
Rubbiish:

Amen
Melian u need to say Amen to this....

When your moniker says you're Rubbish, nothing good can be expected from an incestous child. Rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Toke Makinwa Sexy In Swimwear In Ibiza (Photos) / Celebrities Celebrate 2face On His 41st Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.