Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile (33340 Views)

Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters / Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures / Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by CHARLOE(m): 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
Biodun556:

that will do more harm as there is sufficient witness against him.
Which witness, abi wetin u smoke? D guy did not abuse any kid, people are calling him a peadophIle cos d wife said she won't allow her husband bathe their female kid even tho she trust him, get ur facts right.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by ehix89(m): 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
Awoo88:
If I were this guy and my wife said such nonsense live on TV and I know I am clean, she will be giving me and my kid some space. She will go on the same TV and apologize to me. Stupid wife. And she could not even react to protect her man. Make God punish evil wife like this
She did that in the next show
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Dpharisee: 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
He should quit social media for sometime to get his sanity back from his wifes running mouth
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by themanderon: 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
All this wahala was caused by a wife with leaky tongue.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Dpharisee: 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
denjluk:
Observation:

This man respond shows how fragile he will be at home. If you can be causing yourselve like this on social media because of just allegation by unknown man, I wonder how he will react if his wife accuse him of untrue issues.

This is the eye opener for the singles. Books are not judge by it cover. Anytime I see this lady on TV, I always feel to be the lucky one because I always guess she could be the best wife that can protect her family from any insult. I doubted her respect for her husband at a point when she did a program that she talked about guys she has dated before she met her husband, that she went to see him one and find one lady there & so on.. She even mentioned it that her mother sat her down and advised her to stop... running mouth of style... that no man will stay.. See what you have caused for your family by not listening to your mother advise. Honestly I was expecting this from Jumoke.

However, I am sorry for the unlucky man that I have always been seen as lucky. I will advise his to ignore any allegation and go home to restructure his family perhaps to be little strict on his wife to avoid future occurrence.
Thanks

If only she will listen, feminists are a problem to the society. She looks like the breadwinner in the family angry
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by folaisha: 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
How could one be using your loved one as example for such sensitive topic on TV.Mr Afolabi Brown please let by-gone be by -gone.May the Lord exonerate you and don't be cross with Morayo .Nobody is perfect.The Lord will up-hold your family.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by NessaBoo(f): 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
Rubbiish:

All thanks to the feminist wanna be of a wife...

She has apologized already, before anyone should pass judgment on a civil disobedience, they should try and walk in the other person shoes. I hate the way the family is being dragged. It's hurting me.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by DEHVEHLOP(m): 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
[quote author=HallaDaTruth post=73808532][/quote]

Chaiiiiii!

See back to sender grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Ayobami7(m): 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
后只圆梦美亭
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Awoo88: 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
ehix89:
She did that in the next show
Than she will be explaining to my elders what informed such nonsense statement. Because as it is now, even the guy's people will be doubting his sexual preference. He has already been adjudged a pervert. She should be on every platform explaining what she did not mean and how that statement came out wrong. Unless the man have some coma, that lady should be fighting to clear her husband's name. Issuing apology is not enough

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by ehix89(m): 5:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
Awoo88:

Than she will be explaining to my elders what informed such nonsense statement. Because as it is now, even the guy's people will be doubt his sexual preference. He has already been adjudged a pervert. She should be on every platform explaining what she did not mean and how that statement came out wrong. Unless the man have some coma, that lady should be fighting to clear her husband's name. Issuing apology is not enough
Lol, Morayo don hear am this time, i doubt if things will ever remain the same in her household, this feminist stuff isn't helping the modern woman, i only stand with them if their husband is abusive physically or emotionally
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Awoo88: 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
ehix89:
Lol, Morayo don hear am this time, i doubt if things will ever remain the same in her household, this feminist stuff isn't helping the modern woman, i only stand with them if their husband is abusive physically or emotionally
It will take the special grace of God for her home be normal again. The man if he is not a pervert, will not have the confidence to play with his own daughter again or his neighbor's daughter with out asking himself some questions or people raising eyebrow. It is the woman that should be defending the man. That Reverend should have gotten a tongue lash from this woman. It is her fight now. She should be vigorously fight to prove her man innocence unless the man is guilty.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Candyness(f): 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
NessaBoo:

She has apologized already, before anyone should pass judgment on a civil disobedience, they should try and walk in the other person shoes. I hate the way the family is being dragged. It's hurting me.

Well done fatty. I dont like u
Put back up your foto profile when you loose weight
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by erickjany: 6:27am On Dec 14, 2018
These man is really pained. Pls all these accusers should respect the privacy of these blessed beautiful family. Sir I want to let u know that God's blessing is at your door. You and your family will testify soon. All ur haters will celebrate with u and family. Pls don't reply any of all these jobless guys again about these issue on social media. Silence is golden!
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by AfonjaDefender: 7:43am On Dec 14, 2018
Candyness:

Well done fatty. I dont like u
Put back up your foto profile when you loose weight

Haaa, egbami...Mo GBE ooo!!

So you're hia with the effrontery to even tell someone to put up pishure when you're using a fake one that belongs to someone else!!

Candyness NA SCAMMER OO!! SCAM ALERT!!! OLE NI EEEE!!! SAKAMANJE NI EEE!! ELERIBU NI EE!!! YOU'RE FAKE!!!

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by baysol: 2:22am On Dec 16, 2018
Rubbiish:

What satanic attack are u talking about?
Don't ask me ask your pastor who's usurping your tomorrow.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
Melian:

Curses upon you child of hate. Keep whimpering like a starved child.
And yes, guilty conscience will kill you there.
stop cursing children that came out the well inbtw your legs, stop!!
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
Melian:

Yet you keep fantasizing about your mum. Can't blame you, child. Product of incest.

you need good kondo
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
Melian:

You're daft, who's your sister? . You didn't know you were sick before you started running mouth? Shoooo. Dindinrin Omo ale jati jati. Run along.

obo iya elewa!
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
Melian:

You're obviously as daft as you present yourself. I meant people like you. Hate and bitterness only come from those from a broken home.

just like you
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
Melian:

Yes he is, just like your father.
stop insulting people father, I'm warning you
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
Melian:

If she's an idiot what are you? Deranged fowl.
I can bet my life that you are a single mother
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
Melian:

You're mad. If you're not careful, you'll be among those the curse will swing to.

mad dog
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Meliian(f): 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
amhelpless:

stop cursing children that came out the well inbtw your legs, stop!!

If mine is a well, what do you think of your prostitute mother? Hers is a drainage o. Lol.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Meliian(f): 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
amhelpless:

mad dog

Deranged house boy.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Meliian(f): 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
amhelpless:

I can bet my life that you are a single mother

You'll end up like your pauper dad if you continue to gamble with your life on frivolous matters oo. Your days on earth are numbered anyway. So, continue.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Meliian(f): 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
amhelpless:

psyco ni were yi sha! olobo konga, ashewo

Iwo ti babalawo ti lo ogo e, bi o se lo ti baba e. When was the last time you had a honest conversation with your dad to determine how he became a reference for wretchedness. A child who's ashamed of his father shall never amount to anything good in life oo. A word is enough for the wise.

P.S -@amhelpless, ever wondered why you're so helpless?
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Meliian(f): 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
amhelpless:

oloriburuku omo ofo! stop insulting peoples mother, ma fe do e pa!

I rebuke you and cast you back to your mum whom we know you've almost raped to death. O ma a ku ki osu yi to pari. Beeni mo so fun e.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Meliian(f): 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
amhelpless:

you need good kondo

Rapist. Go back and do it with your sister. Cursed family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, May (Pix) / Genevieve Nnanji And Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter? (Pictures) / Patoranking's Babymama And Girlfriend Shares A Cute Picture With Their Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.