Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,721 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) (17282 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri / Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State / Dr. Paul Enenche Visits Benue Mass Burial Site, Donates Relief Materials To Idps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by greatman247(m): 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nelsizzy:
Cry me a river man. Whenever you say rubbish again, it is my duty to correct you. There are some opinions that are better not expressed because they show how senseless the speaker is. I can't see utter filth and not do something about the sewage mouth.

Don't correct me idiot...I'm on the right lane. Go correct your idiotic pastor.... For giving out relief materials he have to put his picture and that of his wife on that truck carrying the relief materials.? Whats that rubbish for? Advert? That shit is worldly.

This means the pastor have hidden agenda. If Dangote gives he will have to put his pictures everywhere ? When Bill Gates give to Africa did you see him putting up his pictures? Giving is between you and your God. When you give and broadcast it it looses the essence and value. I give to people...and yet I'm not a pastor and yet I remain anonymous. Bleep you and your entire generations... Idiot.

Next time before you quote me come prepared.

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Mayorid(m): 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
If them no give, na wahala, if them give again, na show off... Smh undecided undecided
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
NOC1:

Rather thank Daddy Freeze for his criticism that brought this.
What Criticism?
The Church has been doing this Even before Freeze had a phone.
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
omodave:

How is helping the needy scam?? Please explain

Stealing from them so that they eventually need your donation is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by fpeter(f): 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
NOC1:

On the contrary, they have been doing bigger charity works way before the launching of the new auditorium.
Do your research well before joining the bandwagon.
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
shammah1:
A religious bigot spotted.

A foolish word to use for someone saying the truth that you can't handle
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by omodave(m): 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
Bidobado1:

Stealing from them so that they eventually need your donation is a scam.

Stealing from IDP's to help them in return..... Wonders shocked shocked OK I get you. ..
You have made your point so be happy ....
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Champele(m): 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
After making billions from them(sheeples), this is what you can do for them?. indomie, pampers, pure water etc. A day cost of running and maintaining one private jet.
Well, Thanks to Freeze
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Lokoyen(m): 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
NOC1:

Churches av been doing this before daddy freeze and his followers started their madness!

Get your facts right.
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Champele(m): 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
After making billions from them(sheeples), this is what you can do for them?. indomie, pampers, pure water etc. A day cost of running and maintaining one private jet.
Well, Thanks to Freeze
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
NigerianTabloid:
This is what i feel like doing to Daddy Freeze right now. So, the church did all these and he's there moaning. Let him show us what him and his gullible followers had done.

Freeze is having a positive effect on the church and he’s keeping pastors on their toes. He’s concerns with the church are backed up with scriptures and shud be addressed or countered same way for all to learn not with sentiments and insults. That is what Jesus would do.
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
Hizzy:

This is the ony thing Devil can say
Because of the constant firing of Holy Ghost fire we keep firing every Minute Devil don't want Christians to open more Churches because firing of Holy Ghost fire will now be every Second coz when Mountain of Fire Ministry is not holding her fellowship Lords Chosen will be holding her fellowship it continues like that

HOLY GHOST FIRE ire ire ire ire ire ire
This devil sef, Doesn't it ever die?
You people have being shouting holy ghost fire for decades to come.
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by instaforexngr(m): 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
Why do Nigerian god of men always display their portrait pictures with their wife on church banners and fliers ?
Is there any picture of Moses, Elijah, Jesus or Paul in the whole Bible?
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
Odinlo24:
are you a fool? How much can does people possible give to the church? Can't you see thier condition?
You're an idiot.
You haven't heard of wayward people selling their properties as offerings to God.
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
omodave:

Stealing from IDP's to help them in return..... Wonders shocked shocked OK I get you. ..
You have made your point so be happy ....

Look at this fvcking fool.. You've got your pathetic head buried in the sand.. You know damn well what am talking about you stupid Cvnt. Fvck you and your worthless church.. You fools have been screaming jesus for centuries and you are still slaves.
Enjoy your chains Kunta Kinte.
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by longlong: 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lucifer66:
Propaganda.
It's clear the church is doing this out of desperation to clear its image.
I bet you they would have gotten their money back after one wayward man would donated a tithe of 1million.
they have being doing it, even before the church was built. They did it in agatu benue state, after Fulani burnt down half a village. Did the government come? No!! , they did. After the flood in makurdi, benue state. Did the government do any thing? No they did, bring stuff to aid the victim. 2face also contributed. So just sit your hating ass down
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
NigerianTabloid:
This is what i feel like doing to Daddy Freeze right now. So, the church did all these and he's there moaning. Let him show us what him and his gullible followers had done.
Daddy Freeze has an ulterior motive and his mumuism followers haven't bother to ask why. Na church mata he for dey get mouth. When it comes to other trivia issues affecting Nigerians he becomes dumb.his followers on this forum even excuse him
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by mikolo08(m): 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
It will really be great if you can mention just one verifiable place, where Muslims have provided relief materials.
Abuheekmat:

Because they don't broadcast it so as to gain more sheeps and earn triple money they spent like this church is doing DOESN'T MEAN MUSLIMS AIN'T HELPING THEM
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Mikeal09: 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
IkpuMmadu:
This is show off not mercy...they should go and beauty great hospitals there not some few bags of rice

I am not impressed

Sorry but the church is not there to get you impressed. And we know that no matter what the church does, thrash will still fall out of bin.
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lucifer66:

This devil sef, Doesn't it ever die?
You people have being shouting holy ghost fire for decades to come.
Lucifer66 am sure you have been receiving the heat and smoke from those churches.
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Joevics(m): 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lucifer66:
Propaganda.
I bet you they would have gotten their money back after one wayward man would donated a tithe of 1million.
You see how foolish you are?
you can't even read an article of just about 200 words, but you find it convenient to insult people who are impacting lives.

I won't be surprised if you are a kid.
However, if you are an adult, just know you have an immature brain.

Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
mikolo08:
It will really be great if you can mention just one verifiable place, where Muslims have provided relief materials.

Go IDP camp and ask..

Real helper won't call media for attention
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
jaxxy:

Freeze is having a positive effect on the church and he’s keeping pastors on their toes. He’s concerns with the church are backed up with scriptures and shud be addressed or countered same way for all to learn not with sentiments and insults. That is what Jesus would do.
Jesus wouldn't do what op just posted. In fact he admonished his followers not to display giving as op is doing. Daddy freeze isn't having any positive effect in the church instead he just barking like a dog.
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lokoyen:

Churches av been doing this before daddy freeze and his followers started their madness!

Get your facts right.
Abeg tell those haters wen kobo non dey their pocket.
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by goodychet: 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
Donmedra:
North and backwardness

Spit
you will surely receive your portion.
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
asuustrike1:

Jesus wouldn't do what op just posted. In fact he admonished his followers not to display giving as op is doing. Daddy freeze isn't having any positive effect in the church instead he just barking like a dog.

Showing what u give isn’t entirely bad it depends on ur motive. How did we get to know of good people who gave and the early church practice of giving in the Bible? Through documentation.

If u give just to show off u there is no reward.
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Philinho(m): 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lucifer66:
Propaganda.
Your foolishness is epic.........
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
jaxxy:

Showing what u give isn’t entirely bad it depends on ur motive. How did we get to know of good people who gave and the early church practice of giving in the Bible? Through documentation.
The church has been doing this for long even before daddy freeze was born. How do you know the motive behind the giving? It is difficult to know hence it is advisable to give and not announce it because Yahweh will richly reward your selfless service. Many givers in Nigeria christiandom are giving to spit each other. I don't want to call names but I have worked with many of these churches. I see many of them posting what they have done
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nice one, I read about the one of Benue state on this platform.
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
asuustrike1:

The church has been doing this for long even before daddy freeze was born. How do you know the motive behind the giving? It is difficult to know hence it is advisable to give and not announce it because Yahweh will richly reward your selfless service. Many givers in Nigeria christiandom are giving to spit each other. I don't want to call names but I have worked with many of these churches. I see many of them posting what they have done

How do we know the church has been doing such? A lot of people are not aware of it and that’s probably why they support freeze because they see the Affluence of the church all over the place bt not the giving. We also hear of the poor in the church suffering and struggling to eat. It’s a valid concern.
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by mikolo08(m): 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
We can simply confirm Muslims don't give as you can't prove it. You can clearly read where the said Pastor instructed no social media publishing.

It is confirmed authoritatively that the Christain donate at par even with the government.

Abuheekmat:

Go IDP camp and ask..

Real helper won't call media for attention
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lucifer66:
Propaganda.
Shut your smelling mouth. The fact you choose the path of devil doesn't imply that darkness is stronger than light.
Fear God and worship him today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why The Idea of God Is A Fraud / How Do You Know That Your Pastor Is Not A False Prophet? / Asiri Ijinle Olorun Pelu Awon Woli Re

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.