Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) (17290 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri / Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State / Dr. Paul Enenche Visits Benue Mass Burial Site, Donates Relief Materials To Idps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by InansBobo(m): 7:17am On Dec 14, 2018
greatman247:

Tell you bullshit to your pastor, you demi god. The problems with you the followers is you all think cos someone is a big pastor he can't do no wrong. You pastor is wrong. Putting his face on the truck carrying the relief materials to IDP camp. This is worldly and baseless. I give as anonymous and no one has to know. It should be between me and my God. I don't have to announce shit like your pastors do. When they give they televise it.. Bullshit. We don't have to know, we don't wanna know.
well, you got it wrong where you said we think they don't do mistake/wrong; they do eg. His statements and meeting more with a particular political party is WRONG for a public figure MOG. I know that!
But for the televising you said, I'm 100% sure he doesn't do that. He don't even post the pictures on his social media most times. It's only those in the area that knows and then (a media house from his tribe who revere him so much always try to dig his good deeds @idomavoice.com, hence the online presence of this deeds) and for your information, this particular gifts were presented by the Dunamis pastor of Jos branch although the money was sent from the HQ and the senior pastor was in Europe for a programme as of then. You can take it the way you like but that particular one is not wrong
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Meekha(m): 10:40am On Dec 14, 2018
Abuheekmat:
This is not mercy but show off and way of advertising their church..

So as to get more sheeps

More sheeps more tithe money..

I don't expect a Muslim who knows next to nothing about Christianity and it's doctrines to say anything meaningful.. better get out of here and go and comment on your Islamic threads
Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 14, 2018
Meekha:

I don't expect a Muslim who knows next to nothing about Christianity and it's doctrines to say anything meaningful.. better get out of here and go and comment on your Islamic threads

Pele

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) by nelsonoba: 11:40am On Dec 14, 2018
Lucifer66:

Yikes over long, I had to summarize it.
By your logic pastors can't heal the sick in their churches? You claim the pastors suddenly came and healed the patient in the hospital when that patient was already on drugs and receiving medical attention? Ignorance.
I have seen first hand when a woman brought a ton of people to pray for her child and the kid still died, Same thing with my late aunt. Prayer doesn't solve anything, If it did then Africa would be the best continent in the world but yet we're a shi'hole even with all the prayer!
Isn't it the same Jesus that said various mad words like the one below;
Matthew 10:34-35
Jesus said, "Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.
Set a son against his own father does that sound right to you? You people are brainwashed and can't understand it. If God hated religion then doesn't that mean you all are going to hell for involving yourself in a religion like Christianity?
I don't think you're understanding the fact that even tho we have 10,000 churches per state we're still the capital of poverty with the most children out of school while nations that have dumped these things are moving forward and creating a better life for their citizens.
People are dying of hunger in the land but yet you wayward people will be shouting "prayer is key"
Education is so low that so many people can't properly use the internet but yet you people say "God is good"
You forget that there's a 1 in a million chances of your God being the right one when there are millions of religions with different God's who claims there's the real one!

There is nothing new under the sun. what happened to your Aunty and the child they gathered people to pray for and she still died is not a new thing. it has been happening even from the time Jesus was here on earth with his disciples. Read this story in Matthew 17: 14-21 and see where the disciples were praying for a child to be healed and the child didn't get healed until Jesus arrived and personally cast out the devil and the child got healed. His disciples asked him why they couldn't heal the child when they prayed by themselves.....Jesus' answer to them clears the air on this;

14 When they came to the crowd, a man approached Jesus and knelt before him. 15 “Lord, have mercy on my son,” he said. “He has seizures and is suffering greatly. He often falls into the fire or into the water. 16 I brought him to your disciples, but they could not heal him.”

17 “You unbelieving and perverse generation,” Jesus replied, “how long shall I stay with you? How long shall I put up with you? Bring the boy here to me.” 18 Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of the boy, and he was healed at that moment.

19 Then the disciples came to Jesus in private and asked, “Why couldn’t we drive it out?”

20 He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” [21] [a]

IT IS NOT JUST ANY PRAYER THAT WORKS. IT IS PRAYER OF FAITH! YOU CAN GATHER 1million people to pray for you, but if they don't have faith, it will not work. Whereas one man can pray for you with very few words but having faith, and the prayer is answered. To also clear your doubt; faith comes from the heart. So the fact that you see a pastor praying and shouting does not necessarily mean he has faith!

I never said pastors can't heal the sick in their churches. The sick can and are being healed ANYWHERE A PRAYER OF FAITH IS MADE, WHETHER IN CHURCHES OR ON THE STREET.

Jesus said he did not "come to bring peace" as you quoted because he CAME WITH TRUTH! HE DID NOT COME TO BRING POLITICAL CORRECTNESS. HE CAME TO SPEAK AGAINST THE NORM - Which is sin. Men have naturally loved their sinful ways, and that is why the world hates genuine christians because we preach the truth that makes sinners feel guilty. You hate the fact that I say you should repent from the sins you love, and that is why you are fighting all you can to discredit the gospel of Christ, so that in your heart you can find an excuse to continue in sin that you love. This is what Jesus was talking about when he says he did not come to bring peace but sword and division. Have you seen some famiiies, especially like some muslim families in northern Nigeria where if one person suddenly says he is no longer a muslim because he has decided to follow Christ, all of a sudden the whole family hates him, and some people in the same family are ready to go as far as killing that their brother just because he became a christian. This is the sword and division Jesus was referring to.

As for your claim that we have 10,000 churches per state and are still the poverty capital, I need to make it clear to you; God is not the cause of anybody's poverty! You are the cause of your own poverty if you were born poor and you grow up poor and died poor. Poverty begins from the mind. The reason poverty is rife in Africa is because of the mentality of the average African, most especially the political leaders.

AMERICA HAS MORE CHRISTIANS THAN THE WHOLE OF WEST AFRICA COMBINED, AND YET THEY ARE THE PROSPERITY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD! Europe has far more atheists than America, yet THE GDP OF AMERICA IS MORE THAN THE GDP OF ALL EUROPEAN COUNTRIES COMBINED! So guy, don't give me that crap that christianity is what makes Africans poor. The Wright brothers who invented the aeroplane in 1903 were christians, and their father was a Reverend. Go and read about them to verify what i am saying, so if christians in America can think up great things, there is nothing in christianity stopping christians in Africa from doing the same except our minds. God is not a respecter of persons, so anyone who applies the principles of God would get results whether they are christians or not, and one of the principles of God when it comes to prosperity is the development of the mind.

There is nothing like "a million chances of Jesus being the right God among millions of religions". JESUS IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE! No other god or religion died to save man from his sin. Only Jesus did! Only Jesus resurrected from the dead, and is alive today, that is why we pray in his name today and things happen. I have seen blind eyes open, as in a child that was born blind and had no eyeballs at all in his eye socket. That boy received his eyes within a few minutes and he is alive and still seeing today. This happened in a normal church service where the boy was prayed for in the name of Jesus. So don't tell me Jesus is not alive. If he isn't, then who healed that blind boy before my eyes? And do't tell me the miracle was staged, cos it happened live before everyone's eyes, and it was even recorded on video. even if they wanted to stage any miracle like some fake prophets do, you won't use a child that everyone could see had no eyeballs in his socket to stage a miracle of God opening blind eyes. I don't want to bore you further with other miracles i've seen with my eyes including cancer disappearing, deaf ears opening and other terminal diseases being healed.

So don't tell me there is a chance Jesus is not the right one. Otherwise, tell me which other god does the things that the name of Jesus does till today? Did mohammed or buddha or amadioha raise any man from death? Is there any other name you know today that people can call and cast out demons? Have you seen anyone casting out devils in the name of mohammed or buddha?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeboye & Wife Folu, Sing For Oby Ezekwesili On Her 60th Birthday (Video) / Sites To Download Gospel Songs / #EndSARSMemorial: You Own The Future - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Tells Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.