Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,032 members, 7,856,130 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 02:17 PM

What's Your View On Power Stability? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Your View On Power Stability? (357 Views)

Buhari Meets Saudi Energy Minister On Oil Price Stability - Photos / Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project / Ask Obasanjo To Refund $16bn Spent On Power - Oshiomhole Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your View On Power Stability? by globalresource: 3:34pm On Dec 13, 2018
Fashola blamed the former Administration for power problems. Now he has been given the opportunity to fix issue. While i believe there is no problem without solution that is why we have the government.

But Fashola said the problem with power is not Government. But Government is the seat of power of any Nation and even Transmission Company of Nigeria still belongs to the Government

Does that mean we should loose hope for steady electricity in Nigeria?

Does that mean the proposed NEXT LEVEL doesn't cover power sector?

And I believe power sector is a very crucial sector to the economy development, growth and stability of this country

What is your take on this?
Re: What's Your View On Power Stability? by globalresource: 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: What's Your View On Power Stability? by Sirjamo: 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
All these your useless questions should be directed to those who sold the power sector to quacks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your View On Power Stability? by globalresource: 11:59pm On Dec 14, 2018
Sirjamo:
All these your useless questions should be directed to those who sold the power sector to quacks

Since PDP is no more there. Are we to keep blaming them or move forward. Fashola talk as though there is no hope for APC government in fixing power

Beside you are one ranting like a dog. Can't you make a point without insulting? Nonsense
Re: What's Your View On Power Stability? by CodeTemplar: 8:16am On Apr 13, 2019
Sirjamo:
Those you call quarks are at least able to generate the power to a level where those directly under Fashola can't fully distribute it. The fault is still with the Fashola side of the team. What about prepaid meters also?
Don't forget this same Fashola removed the fixed service charge in exchange for higher tariffs in 2016 and what he promised us hasn't materialized. Not even 5% of it has materialized.

(1) (Reply)

See Why Jubril May Not Attend The Presidential Debate / Give Me More Time, Pray For Me, Buhari Begs Nigerians At 76 / Please What's The Differences Between APC And PDP In Terms Of Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.