Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

A Pharmacist Needs A Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Pharmacist Needs A Job (1230 Views)

Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep / Advice Needed As A Pharmacist To Relocate / I Struggled With Being A Musician And Becoming A Pharmacist In The University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Pharmacist Needs A Job by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
This may sound funny but health professionals still look for job. A friend of mine who is a pharmacist is desperate to get a job either industrial practice.. hospital.. community..Ngo etc..He has applied on many job sites but nothing yielding.. please if you have any link kindly help him out by sending a mail to ikihealthplus@gmail dot com.. thanks
Re: A Pharmacist Needs A Job by kunleweb: 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
frankyskyboi:
This may sound funny but health professionals still look for job. A friend of mine who is a pharmacist is desperate to get a job either industrial practice.. hospital.. community..Ngo etc..He has applied on many job sites but nothing yielding.. please if you have any link kindly help him out by sending a mail to ikihealthplus@gmail dot com.. thanks

What state.is he? I saw a pharmacy store.in.a busy area.looking for pharmacists
Re: A Pharmacist Needs A Job by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
kunleweb:

What state.is he? I saw a pharmacy store.in.a busy area.looking for pharmacists
he is in Owerri but willing to relocate
Re: A Pharmacist Needs A Job by kunleweb: 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
frankyskyboi:
he is in Owerri but willing to relocate

Lagos?
Re: A Pharmacist Needs A Job by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
kunleweb:

Lagos?
ok no problem.. kindly send all the details and terms and conditions concerning the job to ikihealthplus@gmail dot com.. thanks
Re: A Pharmacist Needs A Job by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 16, 2018
I've not gotten any leads.. please help a friend out
Re: A Pharmacist Needs A Job by kunleweb: 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
frankyskyboi:

Send an.email.now to.glo2fred@gmail.com

Use a lagos address.as residential.address

Location is apapa lagos,so an addressaddress near to this area is an excellent.idea
Re: A Pharmacist Needs A Job by Bukkiminat(f): 11:42am On Jan 23, 2019
frankyskyboi:

has he got a job now?
Re: A Pharmacist Needs A Job by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
Bukkiminat:

has he got a job now?
no
Re: A Pharmacist Needs A Job by Judee99(m): 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2019
URGENT RECRUITMENT AT THE SMARTEST COMPANY FOR PHARMACEUTICAL TRADING

COMPANY'S PROFILE
The Smartest Company for Pharmaceutical Trading is an innovative sourcing & Distribution company, involved in both exclusive representation and globalization supply of a wide range of quality pharmaceutical ingredients, Finished Formulations, herbals and personal care.
Smartest Company for Pharmaceutical Trading established in 2017 as the forth company of group companies for the same owner containing:
1. Al Kindi company for Pharmaceutical Industries (www.kpira.com)
2. Izdehar Al Iraq Scientific bureau
3. Sada Al-Iraq wholesale drug store.

The company wishes to establish itself in Nigeria and grow to become one of the leading supplier and distributor of Pharmaceutical products in Nigeria .

*POSITION AND JOB DESCRIPTION*
The Smartest Company for Pharmaceutical Trading requires smart, passionate, young and vibrant people in the following positions:

Job Title: Pharmacist
Requirements: Bsc in Pharmacy or related discipline with a minimum of second class upper. Prospective employee must have at least one (1) year experience in sales and supply of Pharmaceutical products and should not be more than 26 years of age.

Job Title: Marketer (Pharmaceuticals Products)
Requirements: Bsc in Business or Marketing with a minimum of second class upper. Prospective employee must have at least one (1) year experience in marketing, sales and supply of Pharmaceutical products and should not be more than 26 years of age.

Applications should be forwarded to Dana@smartestpharma.com
Application closes on Wednesday 12th of June, 2019.
www.smartestpharma.com

Pls refer him and and other pharmacy student
Re: A Pharmacist Needs A Job by Humanistme: 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hello everyone and good evening. I forgot my password for the online registration of my annual pharmacist's license on the pcn core app. I have tried resetting my password to no avail, any suggestions on how I can solve this problem would be appreciated. Thank

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Buisness Today And Never Go Broke For Life! / Please Advise Me !! An Art Student Under Pressure To Study Nursing / Zenith And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.