Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Ogburie Pascal Representing Nigeria At Mister Model Worldwide 2018 In India - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ogburie Pascal Representing Nigeria At Mister Model Worldwide 2018 In India (28903 Views)

Emmanuel Umoh Wins Mister Africa International 2019 / Emmanuel Somto Crowned Mister Model International Africa In Thailand (Photos) / Miss India, Nazneen Shaikh Crowned Miss Polo International 2018 In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogburie Pascal Representing Nigeria At Mister Model Worldwide 2018 In India by Celebrityblog: 11:14am On Dec 14, 2018
See the professional footballer & a model who is Mister Model Worldwide 2018 - NIGERIA.

Ogburie Pascal is representing Nigeria in Mister model worldwide 2018 in New Delhi INDIA.

See more of his photos here...

SOURCE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogburie Pascal Representing Nigeria At Mister Model Worldwide 2018 In India by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 14, 2018
Re: Ogburie Pascal Representing Nigeria At Mister Model Worldwide 2018 In India by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 14, 2018
Atleast I'm not d only one with small pen*s

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogburie Pascal Representing Nigeria At Mister Model Worldwide 2018 In India by mercenary: 11:28am On Dec 14, 2018
raylord:
At least am not the only one that noticed

19 Likes

Re: Ogburie Pascal Representing Nigeria At Mister Model Worldwide 2018 In India by Celebrityblog: 11:38am On Dec 14, 2018
raylord:

Who told you it's small, check the source and see full picture of what he's carrying

2 Likes

Re: Ogburie Pascal Representing Nigeria At Mister Model Worldwide 2018 In India by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 14, 2018
Celebrityblog:

Who told you it's small, check the source and see full picture of what he's carrying
Check the source? U just want me to click the link sha. Is that not the picture we are all seeing?

3 Likes

Re: Ogburie Pascal Representing Nigeria At Mister Model Worldwide 2018 In India by Friedyokes: 11:58am On Dec 14, 2018
grin grin grin grin ......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogburie Pascal Representing Nigeria At Mister Model Worldwide 2018 In India by bknight: 11:58am On Dec 14, 2018
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogburie Pascal Representing Nigeria At Mister Model Worldwide 2018 In India by gurunlocker: 11:58am On Dec 14, 2018
raylord:

If that thing you call small stand, you go fear... grin

16 Likes

Re: Ogburie Pascal Representing Nigeria At Mister Model Worldwide 2018 In India by OBTMOS(m): 11:58am On Dec 14, 2018
that akeem looks like the one in coming to America

1 Like

Re: Ogburie Pascal Representing Nigeria At Mister Model Worldwide 2018 In India by layuns(m): 11:58am On Dec 14, 2018
Lol... Nigerians shall.. talking about something else rather than focus on the subject matter.

1 Like

Re: Ogburie Pascal Representing Nigeria At Mister Model Worldwide 2018 In India by IamPatriotic(m): 11:59am On Dec 14, 2018
This one no go sabi play anything
Re: Ogburie Pascal Representing Nigeria At Mister Model Worldwide 2018 In India by ipobarethieves: 11:59am On Dec 14, 2018
cool i nor he must be a Jew
Re: Ogburie Pascal Representing Nigeria At Mister Model Worldwide 2018 In India by Blackfire(m): 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2018
What is the meaning of model?
Re: Ogburie Pascal Representing Nigeria At Mister Model Worldwide 2018 In India by IamPatriotic(m): 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
Omo'lomo, as football no gree pay adequately, gigolo must pay shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogburie Pascal Representing Nigeria At Mister Model Worldwide 2018 In India by donnie(m): 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
What is all this?

Those pants are not appropriate, even for modelling...they're not even trunks (unless he's modelling underwear). See how they're showing his preek. lipsrsealed

And all the strong hairs he's showing?

Mtchew, Mr. India ko, universe ni. angry

1 Like

Re: Ogburie Pascal Representing Nigeria At Mister Model Worldwide 2018 In India by femi4: 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
Small peni.s are dangerous when active
Re: Ogburie Pascal Representing Nigeria At Mister Model Worldwide 2018 In India by Opinionated: 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
Re: Ogburie Pascal Representing Nigeria At Mister Model Worldwide 2018 In India by paey30c(f): 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
[Take her to Dunamis HQ,healing & deliverance service is every tuesdays ,trust God she wil be healed .alot were healed of her condition .quote author=engrj post=73836098]Dear Nairalanders this is the only way I can get your attention.
I have made a post about it even when I backed it up with Vanguard news and the nation's newspaper as my source. Still it didn't make front page.

I do not know if I have offended any of the moderator's if I have, I apologise. Please kindly look into my story.

I'm in need of help for my sick mother.
Many of you are familiar with my story.

My mother Akhare Flora O. Has kidney disease and has been surviving with the help of dialysis machine which is very expenssive and I'm not rich also I'm her only child and the only one taken care of her.

Pls note I'm not trying to scam anyone I'm not happy coming online to beg always but I have no choice than to beg. I have enough evidence.

Many of you have helped me alot. Your financial support so far kept my mum alive up to this very moment.
So let me say a big thank you all and God Almighty Bless you all beyond your imagination. Amen.

My mother is a staff of Ikpoba Okha Local government from Owan West Edo state. She is 48yrs on the 15th of this month is her Birthday. She is a single mother of one presently with me here in Lagos since April this year.
She was diagnosed with end-stage renal disease in April 2918.
Presently, she goes for renal dialysis twice a week as against the recommended three times a week due to fund constraint.

According to the doctors, she urgently needs a kidney transplant which can be done in India.

The steps I have taken so far for a Fundraising is:

I have written so many letters to the Edo state governor via Chief of staff, via ministry of women affairs & development via DHL and also through one uncle. Another letter to the deputy governor of Edo state I have contacted so many politicians in Edo state. I have submitted requested documents to AIT Alagbado for announcement. I have written letter to Kokun, Williams Uchemba and KBK foundations I have contacted so many celebreties via Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Even my Twitter has been suspended. Then Vanguard and the nation's newspaper have published it. Punch reporter came around to interview my mother and I at home and they promised to work on it soon.

So far we have spent close to N1.2m on dialysis, blood transfusion, injections drugs, transportations and hospital admission.

donation so far is around N420k
As I type now we have just N16k left not even enough for another section of dialysis and she is due for dialysis and blood transfusion as her pcv is below 25.

One major challenge I do face is that, people don't believe me they don't even take time to read my messages cus many are scared that I'm a scammer which I have never done before. I have taken her to Churches too. Pastors have also prayed for her on phone. Some pastor from nairaland here who saw my story.

Nairalanders I'm on my knees begging you all to kindly assist me financially again to enable me take her to hospital for dialysis and the blood transfusion though from Apollo hospital India, they told us to budget like 12m naira for a kidney transplant we have a donor already(me).
Pls everyone here, help me save the life of my precious mother she is all I have.
Pls I need all the help you can offer if you can link me to any body that can help us or any foundation, TV stations or anyone that can help pls do let me know. Here is my direct contact +234-8064-945-586.
My mother Bank details is:

Account name :AKHARE FLORA O.
Bank Name: First Bank.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 2009301003.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRE03mItY1c
Read more here
https://www.nairaland.com/4686327/nairalander-may-lose-mother-no

https://www.nairaland.com/4443372/please-save-mothers-life-shes/5

https://www.nairaland.com/4874098/man-seeks-n8m-mothers-kidney

Link to vanguard

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/man-seeks-n8m-for-mothers-kidney-transplant/

Gofundme link

https://www.gofundme.com/frgzd-please-save-a-life[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ogburie Pascal Representing Nigeria At Mister Model Worldwide 2018 In India by AnuliKay: 12:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
Hope he wins

Over the course of ten hours, Kanye West re-ignited his feud with Drake by consistently tweeting about threats, conspiracy theories and family feuds. Everyone is aware that Kanye West and Drake are trending. The gist of this rant is that Kanye West expects an apology from Drake. According to him, he is being falsely accused of telling Pusha T about Drake’s son. As expected, people have opinions about this feud.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/the-best-reactions-to-kanye-wests-twitter-drama/

Re: Ogburie Pascal Representing Nigeria At Mister Model Worldwide 2018 In India by oneluv11: 12:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
Wolfsburg 1goal. Germany lig
this girl with nude na 5nd6, stake nd win
UAE
aljazira 1goal.
saudi
atawoon 1goal
alnaser. 1goal
Germany 2
hamburger 1goal
I don come again.
if u want more game inbox me.
..838....../98
serious minded pipo. only
and for those who like free things just dey follow me here to collect free odds I go surprise u one day
.I even did dt day before yesterday,
if u know what I mean.
hoistein 1goal
( Modify ) (Quote ) ( Repor
Re: Ogburie Pascal Representing Nigeria At Mister Model Worldwide 2018 In India by wisdomkid: 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
raylord:

Peace brother, Peace.
Re: Ogburie Pascal Representing Nigeria At Mister Model Worldwide 2018 In India by Oyindidi(f): 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
raylord:
you no well grin

1 Like

Re: Ogburie Pascal Representing Nigeria At Mister Model Worldwide 2018 In India by churchel: 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
raylord:
Small penis spotted. nairalander's take note
Re: Ogburie Pascal Representing Nigeria At Mister Model Worldwide 2018 In India by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2018
raylord:

Consolation is not solution boy. That some other people are in same condition with you still doesn't change the effect, result or consequence of the condition.
Re: Ogburie Pascal Representing Nigeria At Mister Model Worldwide 2018 In India by Dpharisee: 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2018
The day I reduced my gymming to maintain 6 pack was the day an old woman saw me lifting heavy weight and told me 'my son this thing you are doing is making you to have big chest but it will be shrinking your manhood'.
I tell you what she told me that day was not funny and I started wondering, now I have seen a real proof with this guy on boxers angry cry
Re: Ogburie Pascal Representing Nigeria At Mister Model Worldwide 2018 In India by humilitypays(m): 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
Show us his name or we won't take it angry

Signed,
NCAN Umuduru Chapter, Isolo LGA, Lagos City, Biafra shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? / Women: Nigerian Men Lack Dress Sense / Which Cream Is Best For Dark Skin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.