Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Pensioners Hail President Buhari: 'Best Administration In 14 Years' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pensioners Hail President Buhari: 'Best Administration In 14 Years' (13880 Views)

Re: No Existing Financial Commitment By Past Administration In Geometric - Kalu / Projects By Governor Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu (Pictures) / Buhari Administration Is The Best Administration In The History Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pensioners Hail President Buhari: 'Best Administration In 14 Years' by SageTravels: 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
festacman:
After 16 years and several trillions of Naira budgeted and expended or rather looted, Nigeria was left in total ruins and chaos.

With no significant savings for the rainy day and having neglected diversification in favour of easy oil money, a sudden fall in oil price created a very dire economic situation. Recession was imminent.

It took a stubborn and strong personality like Buhari to rein in, arrest the situation and establish some order. Inspite of sundry challenges and opposition, he took hard decisions, sacrificing the popularity he rode to come to power.
Consequently, we survived the recession while Venezuela our "sister country in profligacy" did not till today.

Buhari like any other mortal has his weaknesses. No doubt about that. But he does have his strengths.

After only 3.5 years of order compared to 16 locust years, it will be disastrous and in fact tragic to throw away the sacrifices we have made willingly and unwillingly to go back to the locust years. No. Never. Forward ever! We can only build from here.

Nigeria was created since 1960.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pensioners Hail President Buhari: 'Best Administration In 14 Years' by Felixv: 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
This is not the news atiku’s fans want to read -just imagine what atiku and saraki would do to all that money. Hmmmmm

I rest my case.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pensioners Hail President Buhari: 'Best Administration In 14 Years' by ManirBK: 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
Sai baba jubril

2 Likes

Re: Pensioners Hail President Buhari: 'Best Administration In 14 Years' by Beetobee(f): 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
ithink7:
Best economic destryer in 14 years

I understand the pain you feel any time the man you brutally hate is acknowledged for his positive strides! Sorry.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pensioners Hail President Buhari: 'Best Administration In 14 Years' by Computergloba: 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
All for election
Re: Pensioners Hail President Buhari: 'Best Administration In 14 Years' by Beetobee(f): 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
ithink7:
Best economic destryer in 14 years
Destryer? This must be a result of education received in the 16 years of PDP!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pensioners Hail President Buhari: 'Best Administration In 14 Years' by Ivye(f): 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
Pensionersy na...my grandma has only been paid last year September
Re: Pensioners Hail President Buhari: 'Best Administration In 14 Years' by funshoquadri: 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
Some people right now

1 Like

Re: Pensioners Hail President Buhari: 'Best Administration In 14 Years' by DeepNuggets: 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
Corrinthians:
Just look below the thread: ONE GUEST VIEWING!!

Those guys are pathetic really. They get irritated by any good news from this government even if it benefits their mother's and fathers. I've never seen such a bunch consumed by unbridled hate in my entire life.

I pray all the ills they hope befall this country just to further their satanic agenda in collaboration with Atiku dwell only with them, amen.

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pensioners Hail President Buhari: 'Best Administration In 14 Years' by sayisayi(m): 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
He is the best global president of the year, best football coach, best cow rearer in absentia, best , best, best....pls fill in as appropriate...then report to Yaba left

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pensioners Hail President Buhari: 'Best Administration In 14 Years' by kenodrill: 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
This news will make some wailers commit suicide I swear.

1 Like

Re: Pensioners Hail President Buhari: 'Best Administration In 14 Years' by wisdomkid: 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
lol.. Pensioners?
Which ones, the ones in North or Naija as a whole?
Re: Pensioners Hail President Buhari: 'Best Administration In 14 Years' by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
festacman:
After 16 years and several trillions of Naira budgeted and expended or rather looted, Nigeria was left in total ruins and chaos.

With no significant savings for the rainy day and having neglected diversification in favour of easy oil money, a sudden fall in oil price created a very dire economic situation. Recession was imminent.

It took a stubborn and strong personality like Buhari to rein in, arrest the situation and establish some order. Inspite of sundry challenges and opposition, he took hard decisions, sacrificing the popularity he rode to come to power.
Consequently, we survived the recession while Venezuela our "sister country in profligacy" did not till today.

Buhari like any other mortal has his weaknesses. No doubt about that. But he does have his strengths.

After only 3.5 years of order compared to 16 locust years, it will be disastrous and in fact tragic to throw away the sacrifices we have made willingly and unwillingly to go back to the locust years. No. Never. Forward ever! We can only build from here.

Bruv, God bless for this message. Indeed Buhari has his weaknesses but he is on course as a reforming President overall, given the rot and decay he met, and we should all support him to continue taking us forward. As you conclude, we must never go back to Egypt and the 16 Locust years of the PDP. Only a fool will not appreciate the hunger of PDP looters who are dying of 3.5 years of extreme starvation when they had been looting our commonwealth yafun yafun and without interruption for 16 years.

3 Likes

Re: Pensioners Hail President Buhari: 'Best Administration In 14 Years' by Smile4daddy(m): 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
AngryNaijaMan:
Clowns
May the truck of Hatred jam you dere.

Don't allow hate consume you, Atiku dollars might not get to you but Buhari's impact will be felt in your village. Use your brain.

1 Like

Re: Pensioners Hail President Buhari: 'Best Administration In 14 Years' by joepepsy(m): 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
You are a fool, no country in history prayed their way out of poverty.hardwork is the only way.
goshen26:
Please, we are doing a chain prayer of 100 000 000 for Nigeria. Pls don't break the chain. Say the prayer and pass it to anyone in your contact.
PLEASE, DON'T BREAK THE CHAIN.
�Oh Lord, our God Almighty! We pray that you should pls. deliver Nigeria and break the backbones of the enemies of this country. Deliver Nigeria from the hands of the terrorists and bring back the Nigeria's lost glory AND CANCEL ALL THE EVIL PLANS OF THE WICKED ONES IN THIS COUNTRY IN JESUS NAME. AMEN !!!!
Pls. Forward ��
Re: Pensioners Hail President Buhari: 'Best Administration In 14 Years' by tabaski: 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
Corrinthians:
God bless this our Jubrin.

May you continue to grow more handsome, more fleshy, wiser, more disruptive of the activities of the enemies of Nigeria in particular and humanity at large.

May God keep you and your vice to complete these great works you've started. The road will surely be bumpy but you've got the prayers and support of those who wish this country well behind you.

If retired elders bless you and pray for you, who be the maga wet fit curse you?

Dear Lord, I am forever grateful for giving us these good servants of yours in the persons of President Buhari and Vice President Osinbajo.

God bless this country and all those who bless her, amen.
Nice one there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pensioners Hail President Buhari: 'Best Administration In 14 Years' by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
Felixv:
This is not the news atiku’s fans want to read -just imagine what atiku and saraki would do to all that money. Hmmmmm

I rest my case.

PDP. The Vulture Party desperately craving the chance to feed on Nigeria's carcass. We reject and rebuke them in the name of Jesus. Oyedepo the fake Pastor and devil worshipper cannot save them. PMB till 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pensioners Hail President Buhari: 'Best Administration In 14 Years' by goshen26: 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
joepepsy:
You are a fool, no country in history prayed their way out of poverty.hardwork is the only way.

cout> "computer pls ignore because he's a product of one-round, not a product of I do"

End..,

Cin< madness runs naturally %&$ in #@ his + family;

end;
Re: Pensioners Hail President Buhari: 'Best Administration In 14 Years' by persius555(m): 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
One of the few achievements of this administration.
Re: Pensioners Hail President Buhari: 'Best Administration In 14 Years' by kenodrill: 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
This news could cripple some wailers to commit suicide

3 Likes

Re: Pensioners Hail President Buhari: 'Best Administration In 14 Years' by seyigiggle: 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
the only people i pity most if PMB is re-elected are the white collar jobbers
Re: Pensioners Hail President Buhari: 'Best Administration In 14 Years' by Majid1990(m): 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
God bless our president

God bless my dear state

God bless Nigerian and her people

50 of Atiku can not pull out president buhari from office like for president buhari share for Atikulooting

4 Likes

Re: Pensioners Hail President Buhari: 'Best Administration In 14 Years' by new2012: 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
Beetobee:

Destryer? This must be a result of education received in the 16 years of PDP!

'In the 16 years'/ oshey baddest professor ever liveth.... Corrector of the universe.
Re: Pensioners Hail President Buhari: 'Best Administration In 14 Years' by ClearFlair: 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
That's the reality.
Re: Pensioners Hail President Buhari: 'Best Administration In 14 Years' by Shugabanqasa: 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
Corrinthians:
God bless this our Jubrin.

May you continue to grow more handsome, more fleshy, wiser, more disruptive of the activities of the enemies of Nigeria in particular and humanity at large.

May God keep you and your vice to complete these great works you've started. The road will surely be bumpy but you've got the prayers and support of those who wish this country well behind you.

If retired elders bless you and pray for you, who be the maga wet fit curse you?

Dear Lord, I am forever grateful for giving us these good servants of yours in the persons of President Buhari and Vice President Osinbajo.

God bless this country and all those who bless her, amen.

And Godbbless u abundantly you too Corinthians

1 Like

Re: Pensioners Hail President Buhari: 'Best Administration In 14 Years' by thunderbabs: 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
We all have certain beneficial interest or expectation in government which often drives us to appraise them in certain way.

See pensioners, for example. Same pensioners would have slit the throat of this govt before there was the idea of paying them their pension at all. They got what's theirs now which is their right, they call it the best administration.

What should the poor man who struggles so hard to afford a meal a day, or provide for his immediate needs say about this administration. Terrible, i guess.

As for me, this administration is way below par in performance.

Maybe becoz I'm yet to secure a 5billion naira contract too sha.. It will come just as the pensioners got theirs. grin

Dont blame me too for praising the govt in power then oo grin
Re: Pensioners Hail President Buhari: 'Best Administration In 14 Years' by festacman(m): 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
Oshigun:

Bruv, God bless for this message. Indeed Buhari has his weaknesses but he is on course as a reforming President overall, given the rot and decay he met, and we should all support him to continue taking us forward. As you conclude, we must never go back to Egypt and the 16 Locust years of the PDP. Only a fool will not appreciate the hunger of PDP looters who are dying of 3.5 years of extreme starvation when they had been looting our commonwealth yafun yafun and without interruption for 16 years.
The truth is journeys to Promised Land is never a walk in park. It needs sacrifice.
Re: Pensioners Hail President Buhari: 'Best Administration In 14 Years' by Damsyjay(m): 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
BeansAndBread:
Buhari till 2089 grin
why have you chosen to be a slave??
Re: Pensioners Hail President Buhari: 'Best Administration In 14 Years' by GarriKoro(m): 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2018
Corrinthians:
Just look below the thread: ONE GUEST VIEWING!!

Those guys are pathetic really. They get irritated by any good news from this government even if it benefits their mother's and fathers. I've never seen such a bunch consumed by unbridled hate in my entire life.

I pray all the ills they hope befall this country just to further their satanic agenda in collaboration with Atiku dwell only with them, amen.
That's the reason why we call them IPOB miscreants

1 Like

Re: Pensioners Hail President Buhari: 'Best Administration In 14 Years' by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2018
I wonder the kind of hypocritical country we are in that teaches people to respect and honour their elders. Yet, they treat pensioners like shiiit. Why will you make elderly people come and queue for hours instead of finding a smart way to make things easier ?

They give more job opportunities to people below 26 years with mouth watering pay while those above scout for suffer head marketing jobs with shiity peanuts. They can't even be supported with business fund opportunities.

Even the way people associate 'old' with derogatory terms is disgusting.

What a shiity country and a shiity younger generation.

The generation after you will pay you all with your own coin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Godwin Emefiele Appears Before Senate Committee, Asks To Speak Off-Camera / New Law To Make Nigerians Pay More For Electricity Underway / 2 Police Killed,1 Arrested As Anambra Keke Riders Protest Killings, Abductions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.