Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? (7449 Views)

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2010
Mudley313:

foot soldier ko, foot soldier ni. i'm not attacking no personality here. "by their fruits you shall know them". its not that difficult to distinguish a post emanating from a christian nor one coming from a muslim; nor is it any more difficult in distinguishing one coming from a raving loony, which in this case is you, madman oladegbu. like i stated earlier on, attempting to address the absurdities of the so-called topic at hand is like trying to argue with a mad man at ojuelegba that he aint the king of england

The likes of you have already been prophesied in the Bible so all you are doing here is just fulfilling Bible prophecy. You can now quote scriptures when you don't even believe in the existence of its author? what would these atheist not do to score a point, a contradiction in terms. It takes a mad man to identify a mad man. Ole lo mo ese ole l'ori apata. undecided

Mudley313:

translation: "yea, because eisenhower is white and obama is black and you know the white man is intellectually more superior to the black man blah blah blah". uncle tom azz coon nigger

The battle is not between people groups as I believe we only have one race on the face of the earth, and that is the human race (Adam's race) but the reason you can't see beyond colour is because of your racists ideology taught by your evolutionists heroes such as Charles Darwin who has deceived you into thinking that blacks are next to baboons.

At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace throughout the world the savage races. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes … will no doubt be exterminated. The break will then be rendered wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilized state, as we may hope, than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as at present between the negro or Australian and the gorilla.” -- Charles Darwin

No rational man, cognizant of the facts, believes that the average negro is the equal, still less the superior, of the white man. And if this be true, it is simply incredible that, when all his disabilities are removed, and our prognathous relative has a fair field and no favor, as well as no oppressor, he will be able to compete successfully with his bigger-brained and smaller-jawed rival, in a contest which is to be carried on by thoughts and not by bites.” -- Thomas Huxley shocked shocked shocked shocked

The Negroid stock is even more ancient than the Caucasian and Mongolians, as may be proved by an examination not only of the brain, of the hair, of the bodily characteristics, but of the instincts, the intelligence. The standard of intelligence of the average adult Negro is similar to that of the eleven-year-old-youth of the species Homo sapiens.” -- Henry Fairfield Osborn
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2010
@labiyemmy:

The man Obama is the most powerful man alive- you, a common man, is here trying to bring him down. Why not concentrate on your life and your dealings with God and Humanity and even try to achieve 1% of what Obama has spent his lifetime to achieve rather than following meaningless issues?

You are the one involved in hero worshipping your fellow human being and I can understand why you do so, it is because you have rejected the worship of your God and now worship the creature more than the Creator.

This is Paul's letter to the likes of you Obamaniacs.

For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man––and birds and four–footed animals and creeping things.

Read the rest of this letter in Romans 1:20-32 and reflect over your life.
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by thehomer: 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

The chances of evolution is very high you say, then read the following quote to see if that assertion of yours still stands:

Earth's population refutes evolution.

This is what Grant R. Jeffery had to say in his book, The Signature of God:

"The evolutionary scientists who believe that man existed for over a million years have an almost insurmountable problem.  Using the assumption of forty-three years for an average human generation, the population growth over a million years would produce 23,256 consecutive generations.  We calculate the expected population by starting with one couple one million years ago and use the same assumptions of a forty-three-year generation and 2.5 children per family. . . The evolutionary theory of a million years of growth would produce trillions x trillions x trillions x trillions of people that should be alive today on our planet.  To put this in perspective, this number is vastly greater than the total number of atoms in our vast universe.  If mankind had lived on earth for a million years, we would all be standing on enormously high mountains of bones from the trillions of skeletions of those who had died in past generations.  However, despite the tremendous archaeological and scientific investigation in the last two centuries, the scientists have not found a fraction of the trillions of skeletons predicted by the theory of evolutionary scientists."

The above statement is deeply flawed on several levels.
Modern humans were not present 1 million years ago.
Why the assumption of 2.5 children per family? How was this arrived at?
Oh? Did you know that living organisms die? And that when they die, their remains are circulated within the numerous cycles on earth?
Also, did you know that there have been several occurrences that have occurred limiting human populations?
Considering the numerous variables involved in controlling human populations, what sort of person would make such a claim?

Do you actually agree with his reasoning and conclusions?

OLAADEGBU:

Below is another quote from an evolutionist who tells us the main agenda for this ideology.

William Provine's quote sums up all the modern evolutionary biology: 

"Let me summarize my views on what modern evolutionary biology tells us loud and clear . . .  There are no gods, no purpose, no goal-directed forces of any kind."  William Provine(Professor, Cornell University), Origins Research, Vol.16:1/2(1994),p.9, quoted in Technical Journal, vol.10:1(1996),p.22.

No that was his view on what modern evolutionary biology implies.
Besides, evolution is not an ideology, it is science.
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by illusion2: 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

This is what would happen to those who refuse to come to the light, they would be given over to darkness.  I can see that your argument is becoming identical to those of the atheists.  Seek the light while it is day and stop patronising the Sexuality an Romance sections.

I already handled your lies on my activities in the 'Sexuality section' earlier. Unlike hypocrites like you who post Youtube conspiracies by day & browse indecency by night,I have nothing to hide.

My message is clear - stop being used by the devil to spread lies,  . . . . .  . . . recall the story of the sons of Sceva,who thought they had the power of God behind them and were roundly trounced by demons.

You are on the wrong path my friend,I sense you probably have a genuine desire,but you are definitely misguided.
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2010
thehomer:

The above statement is deeply flawed on several levels.
Modern humans were not present 1 million years ago.
Why the assumption of 2.5 children per family? How was this arrived at?
Oh? Did you know that living organisms die? And that when they die, their remains are circulated within the numerous cycles on earth?
Also, did you know that there have been several occurrences that have occurred limiting human populations?
Considering the numerous variables involved in controlling human populations, what sort of person would make such a claim?
Do you actually agree with his reasoning and conclusions?

Real scientists here answer all your questions and more in the video clips below:

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33vCvxYOzYU&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]

thehomer:

No that was his view on what modern evolutionary biology implies.

Do you agree with his conclusions?

thehomer:

Besides, evolution is not an ideology, it is science.

Here you will find 9 great 'Proofs' for the evolution theory and why they are all false.
http://www.creationworldview.org/articles_view.asp?id=53
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2010
illusion2:

I already handled your lies on my activities in the 'Sexuality section' earlier. Unlike hypocrites like you who post Youtube conspiracies by day & browse indecency by night,I have nothing to hide.

What lies, are you saying that you don't crawl the sexuality and romance sections?  It is not difficult to know what perverts are up to all we need to do is to look up on their profiles and see where their passion lies.

illusion2:

My message is clear - stop being used by the devil to spread lies,  . . . . .  . . . recall the story of the sons of Sceva,who thought they had the power of God behind them and were roundly trounced by demons.

Any neutral observer can easily detect who is telling lies here, all they need to do is to check your profile and see your other side that you hide in the religion section so don't get annoyed when I expose what you do in the secret.

illusion2:

You are on the wrong path my friend,I sense you probably have a genuine desire,but you are definitely misguided.

It is better to be an atheist and let people know about it than to proclaim that you are a Christian and acting like an atheist which is the reason atheists and muslims don't take Christians serious anymore.

Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by thehomer: 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

Real scientists here answer all your questions and more in the video clips below:

I won't waste my time watching it. Like I've said several times, present your summary of the video here.

OLAADEGBU:

Do you agree with his conclusions?

Didn't watch the video.

OLAADEGBU:

Here you will find 9 great 'Proofs' for the evolution theory and why they are all false.
http://www.creationworldview.org/articles_view.asp?id=53

I won't waste my time with that either. You're free to present them here and be ready to defend them.
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2010
thehomer:

I won't waste my time watching it. Like I've said several times, present your summary of the video here.

Lame excuse for your laziness. You wouldn't watch, couldn't watch and can't watch or read any clip or link posted because you are too lazy to do simple research, common experiment I told you to do only for you to run to your wikipedia to take cover. Those who really wants to know the truth will watch the clips and get informed.

thehomer:

Didn't watch the video.

Do you see yourself? I quoted William Provine you said that was his view and I then asked whether you agree with his conclusion or not only for you to pledge your usual escape clause "I didn't watch the video"

thehomer:

I won't waste my time with that either. You're free to present them here and be ready to defend them.

I wouldn't hold my breath. Let me give a panoramic view of what was said in the video clip that you wouldn't watch.

John Heffner, a mathematics professor, puts The theory of evolution to the test, using the human population formula based on the claim that an average birth rate of 2.5 children per family yields and exponential population growth rate.

Watch him put both the Creation and Evolution Models to the test and see how each would fared under the unbiased scrutiny of Mathematics. Which one is correct, Biblical Creation or Evolution?

The Evolution Model

[list]
[li]About 15 billion years ago the universe exploded into existence.[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]About 4.6 billion years ago the earth evolved[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]About 3.5 billion years ago life evolved[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]About 0.5-1.0 billion years ago humans evolved from ape-like creatures[/li]
[/list]
(By time, chance and natural processes).

Creation Model

[list]
[li]God created the universe and everything in it in 6 (24hr) days, 6,000 years ago[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Sin was the cause of death[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]God destroyed the world by a worldwide flood[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Man was created in the image of God[/li]
[/list]

John Heffner put these two theories to test by using the formula; Growth rate = birth rate - death rate.

According to biblical knowledge;

Noah's flood happened about 4,500 years ago, and with 4 couples at the rate of 2.5 children per family will result in 6.5 billion people in the world. (6.5 x 109)

Creation hits the bulls eye wink

According to the Theory of Evolution

"The evolutionary journey to modern humans ends with the appearance about 500,000 years ago of Homo Sapiens" Biology, Raven and Johnson p.525

That means about 500,000 years of man, at the rate of 2.5 children per family will produce 2.45 x 10990 people. This is more than the number of electrons in the universe!!!, which is in the 10130 shocked shocked shocked

Watch the whole programme in the videoclips below especially the second link if you can.

This shows that the Bible is supported by Science or rather that science supports biblical creation and not evolution. tongue

Biblical creation hits the bulls eye wink
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:53am On Aug 17, 2010
@thehomer,

Earth's Population refutes evolution (continuation)

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY3c4NXPiZ4&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash][flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31t1C8K1r24&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]

As you could see in the presentation (part 1 of Crunch the numbers), where real scientists have given us the facts of how the earth's population proves the accuracy of the Bible's account in the book of Genesis.
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by thehomer: 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

Lame excuse for your laziness.  You wouldn't watch, couldn't watch and can't watch or read any clip or link posted because you are too lazy to do simple research, common experiment I told you to do only for you to run to your wikipedia to take cover.  Those who really wants to know the truth will watch the clips and get informed.

Well OLAADEGBU, many of us actually do have better things to do with our time. Yay Wikipedia my shield.  grin

OLAADEGBU:

Do you see yourself?  I quoted William Provine you said that was his view and I then asked whether you agree with his conclusion or not only for you to pledge your usual escape clause "I didn't watch the video"

Oh I'm sorry but his conclusion based on his opinion is irrelevant here.

OLAADEGBU:

I wouldn't hold my breath.  Let me give a panoramic view of what was said in the video clip that you wouldn't watch.

Please don't you may forget to breathe.

OLAADEGBU:

John Heffner, a mathematics professor, puts The theory of evolution to the test, using the human population formula based on the claim that an average birth rate of 2.5 children per family yields and exponential population growth rate.  

How did he arrive at this value of 2.5? Is that the only one that would help him arrive at his predetermined answer?

OLAADEGBU:

Watch him put both the Creation and Evolution Models to the test and see how each would fared under the unbiased scrutiny of Mathematics.  Which one is correct, Biblical Creation or Evolution?

The Evolution Model
[list]
[li]About 15 billion years ago the universe exploded into existence.[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]About 4.6 billion years ago the earth evolved[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]About 3.5 billion years ago life evolved[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]About 0.5-1.0 billion years ago humans evolved from ape-like creatures[/li]
[/list]
(By time, chance and natural processes).
Creation Model
[list]
[li]God created the universe and everything in it in 6 (24hr) days, 6,000 years ago[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Sin was the cause of death[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]God destroyed the world by a worldwide flood[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Man was created in the image of God[/li]
[/list]
John Heffner put these two theories to test by using the formula; Growth rate = birth rate - death rate.
According to biblical knowledge;
Noah's flood happened about 4,500 years ago, and with 4 couples at the rate of 2.5 children per family will result in 6.5 billion people in the world. (6.5 x 109)

This is not how we perform mathematics. You have just presented some answer using some mystical means. How did he get the death rate?

OLAADEGBU:

Creation hits the bulls eye wink
According to the Theory of Evolution
"The evolutionary journey to modern humans ends with the appearance about 500,000 years ago of Homo Sapiens" Biology, Raven and Johnson p.525
That means about 500,000 years of man, at the rate of 2.5 children per family will produce 2.45 x 10990 people.  This is more than the number of electrons in the universe!!!, which is in the 10130 shocked shocked shocked

Again, your conclusion makes no sense. This is not mathematics. You really should know that you need to show your workings.
Have you heard of the concept of a stable population? How about population dynamics?

OLAADEGBU:

Watch the whole programme in the videoclips below especially the second link if you can.  
This shows that the Bible is supported by Science or rather that science supports biblical creation and not evolution. tongue
Biblical creation hits the bulls eye wink

If that's the sort of information in it, I think that was a bullet well dodged and I'm about to dodge another. cheesy
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by thehomer: 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

@thehomer,
Earth's Population refutes evolution (continuation)
As you could see in the presentation (part 1 of Crunch the numbers), where real scientists have given us the facts of how the earth's population proves the accuracy of the Bible's account in the book of Genesis.

Aaannnnd I've dodged it. cheesy

You may wish to present the summary here like you did previously.
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2010
thehomer:

Aaannnnd I've dodged it. cheesy

You may wish to present the summary here like you did previously.

Like the proverbial ostrich who buries its head in the sand, you can only run but not hide.

Creation in The 21st Century - Crunch The Numbers (Part 2)

This is the continuation of how real scientists proves evolution wrong by using the Mathematics, which is the language of science. Carl Baugh talks in his studio with John Heffner. See how they put the theory of evolution and creation to the test of mathematics.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuYp7GAE9xQ&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by thehomer: 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

Like the proverbial ostrich who buries its head in the sand, you can only run but not hide.
Creation in The 21st Century - Crunch The Numbers (Part 2)
This is the continuation of how real scientists proves evolution wrong by using the Mathematics, which is the language of science. Carl Baugh talks in his studio with John Heffner. See how they put the theory of evolution and creation to the test of mathematics.

Another bullet dodged. All in a day's work on Nairaland.

Come on answer the questions you've been asked. After all, I guess you've watched the videos.

So, do you have a summary of your latest video?
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:11am On Aug 18, 2010
thehomer:

Another bullet dodged. All in a day's work on Nairaland.
Come on answer the questions you've been asked. After all, I guess you've watched the videos.
So, do you have a summary of your latest video?

Summaries to the video clips had been given in posts 90, 95 and 103 so you can only run but cannot hide. Below is the continuation of the clips watch them and smell the coffee.

Crunch The Numbers Part 2 (Continued)

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yve4wI4oGdY&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash][flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI_FGtNxd6s&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]

Researchers suggest that virtually all modern men 99% of them, says one scientist are closely related genetically and share genes with one male ancestor, dubbed Y-chromosome Adam.

"We are finding that humans have very, very shallow genetic roots which go back very recently to one ancestor. That indicates that there was an origin in a specific location on the globe, and then it spread out from there." -- U.S. News & World Report, December 4, 1995
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by thehomer: 5:39am On Aug 18, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

Summaries to the video clips had been given in posts 90, 95 and 103 so you can only run but cannot hide. Below is the continuation of the clips watch them and smell the coffee.
Crunch The Numbers Part 2 (Continued)

I've asked questions about posts 95 and 103 that you're yet to answer. 90 was just some cartoon which actually makes no sense.

OLAADEGBU:

Researchers suggest that virtually all modern men 99% of them, says one scientist are closely related genetically and share genes with one male ancestor, dubbed Y-chromosome Adam.

"We are finding that humans have very, very shallow genetic roots which go back very recently to one ancestor. That indicates that there was an origin in a specific location on the globe, and then it spread out from there." -- U.S. News & World Report, December 4, 1995

I see you're back to your usual quote mining. If you agree with the conclusion of this research, why don't you state how long ago this Y-chromosomal Adam is expected to have lived? It seems the guy lived before your earth was created.
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by mazaje(m): 7:17am On Aug 18, 2010
OLAADEGBU is way gone in his delusions, the world is less than 10,000 years he keeps yapping, does he have any scientific evidence to show that the universe is less than 10,000 years old. . . . . .
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by Purist(m): 8:52am On Aug 18, 2010
@OLAADEGBU

Why would a Satan worshiper/Muslim/Whatnot allow Christian Bishops to pray for him? It tells a lot that you never post videos like this one.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnwrojhxMFk[/flash]
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by illusion2: 9:22am On Aug 18, 2010
^^^^You can't reason with OLA-DELUSION' don't even try.

By mixing up : Obama,Socialism,Satanism,Evolution all in one thread and anyone that tries to pick him up on any one will have their character impugned ,so much for turning the other cheek shocked shocked

He'll never addrees your question,but rather post Youtube videos or cartoon.

Personally, I see him as one of the more interesting entertainers on NL cheesy cheesy
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by Purist(m): 9:26am On Aug 18, 2010
Having gone through the links thehomer provided, I'm thoroughly convinced that this is just another bullshit conspiracy theory.  In case OLAADEGBU & friends missed it, here's something you should consider:

One explanation for this phenomenon is pareidolia, the tendency of the human brain to perceive meaningful patterns in random noise. Pareidolia is even more likely to occur when a person consciously tries to detect a pattern, as is the case for someone listening for intelligible phrases in backwards speech. The power of suggestion is then used to nudge the listener to hear what the presenter wants him to hear—David John Oates, for example, almost always tells the listener in advance what he should expect to hear, thereby planting a suggestion that would make the listener more likely to actually "hear" that phrase. A study has shown that when listening to the same clips without being told in advance what to expect, the results have a higher variation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_speech#Claims

Pay attention to the last line especially.   Obviously, you have been told beforehand to expect to hear, "thank you Satan".  It has already been registered in your subconscious, so your mind automatically picks it up when you get to the expected part.   You should test this with 20 other people, don't tell them what to expect, just tell them to listen, and I'm quite sure you'll get at least 10 other phrases that have absolutely nothing to do with "thanking Satan".  In my own case, I heard something like "take your seat".
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:38am On Aug 18, 2010
Purist:

@OLAADEGBU

Why would a Satan worshiper/Muslim/Whatnot allow Christian Bishops to pray for him? It tells a lot that you never post videos like this one.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnwrojhxMFk[/flash]

And that explains why he makes the statement in the clip posted earlier.

OLAADEGBU:

This clip will give you an idea of who Barack Hussein Obama really is before he became President, and it will also show you where those who pitch their tents with him will end up when excreta hits the fan.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnmS_vULPxw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:41am On Aug 18, 2010
illusion2:

^^^^You can't reason with OLA-DELUSION' don't even try.

By mixing up : Obama,Socialism,Satanism,Evolution all in one thread and anyone that tries to pick him up on any one will have their character impugned ,so much for turning the other cheek shocked shocked

He'll never addrees your question,but rather post Youtube videos or cartoon.

Personally, I see him as one of the more interesting entertainers on NL cheesy cheesy

You should direct your whining to these ministers of the A.M.E. church who definitely needs to turn the other cheek.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-QN5BeQC2Y?fs=1&hl=en_GB[/flash]
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:50am On Aug 18, 2010
Purist:

Having gone through the links thehomer provided, I'm thoroughly convinced that this is just another bullshit conspiracy theory. In case OLAADEGBU & friends missed it, here's something you should consider:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_speech#Claims

Pay attention to the last line especially. Obviously, you have been told beforehand to expect to hear, "thank you Satan". It has already been registered in your subconscious, so your mind automatically picks it up when you get to the expected part. You should test this with 20 other people, don't tell them what to expect, just tell them to listen, and I'm quite sure you'll get at least 10 other phrases that have absolutely nothing to do with "thanking Satan". In my own case, I heard something like "[b]take your seat".[/b]

At least you gave it a go and arrived at your own conclusion unlike others who whinned, moaned and complained how they couldn't, wouldn't or have not taken up the challenge.
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by thehomer: 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

At least you gave it a go and arrived at your own conclusion unlike others who whinned, moaned and complained how they couldn't, wouldn't or have not taken up the challenge.

So are you still running with your claims of reverse speech or do you have something better to present?
I'm also awaiting your answers to my previous questions.
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2010
thehomer:

So are you still running with your claims of reverse speech or do you have something better to present?
I'm also awaiting your answers to my previous questions.

Are you still waiting?

[img width=500 height=500]http://www.answersingenesis.org/assets/images/media/cartoons/after-eden/20030428.gif[/img]
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by thehomer: 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

Are you still waiting?

Yep. Doesn't cost me much I just have to check the page occasionally. So if you have the answers, you may as well present them. By the way, do you have anything better to offer other than this reverse speech?
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2010
thehomer:

Yep. Doesn't cost me much I just have to check the page occasionally. So if you have the answers, you may as well present them. By the way, do you have anything better to offer other than this reverse speech?

The moment you take up the challenged posed by the OP will be the time for us to move on.
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

Are you still waiting?

[img width=500 height=500]http://www.answersingenesis.org/assets/images/media/cartoons/after-eden/20030428.gif[/img]

I cant help but laugh at the guy in the cartoon. Im sure hes just like many atheist we have around now
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by thehomer: 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

The moment you take up the challenged posed by the OP will be the time for us to move on.

The challenge was taken up and destroyed. Come on, present something better.
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2010
thehomer:

The challenge was taken up and destroyed. Come on, present something better.

How was this taken up, by dodging the bullets?

[img width=500 height=500]http://www.answersingenesis.org/assets/images/media/cartoons/ltbt/let-there-be-truth-v3-n2.jpg[/img]
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2010
See who cracked the sublimal message (speech reverse) of Jay Z that some of you so called Christians idolize.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy9MjIOdjFw&border=1&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&fs=1[/flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy9MjIOdjFw&feature=player_embedded
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by UyiIredia(m): 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

See who cracked the sublimal message (speech reverse) of Jay Z that some of you so called Christians idolize.

never idolized Jay-Z >>> listened to some of his tracks though >>> i decide to prioritize the kind of music i listen to
after watching the video you're talkin' about (watched it earlier this year) cool
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2010
Uyi Iredia:

never idolized Jay-Z >>> listened to some of his tracks though >>> i decide to prioritize the kind of music i listen to
after watching the video you're talkin' about (watched it earlier this year) cool

I thank God for your life. Many Christians do idolize the likes of Jay Z the same way they idolize Obama as you can see on this thread, may the Lord open their eyes to see the way of destruction they are heading for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Happened To Jesus Of Oyingbo? / Help An Inconsistent Christian! / Things To Know About Prayer Partners And Prayer Points

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.