Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea (21686 Views)

Everton Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 2) On 23rd April 2016 / Shrewsbury Town Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (0 - 3) oN 22nd Feb 2016 / Arsenal vs Aston Villa: FA Cup (4 - 0) On 30th May 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by Mustay(m): 8:34pm On May 19, 2007
Ten years ago, it was a black player that did it 4 us. It's happened again
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by 9ja4eva: 8:40pm On May 19, 2007
If only d ref wasnt bribed we shld have won d game.I dnt dwell in stuff like dis
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by mukina2: 8:56pm On May 19, 2007
what all this yapping for? grin

i looked at chelsea's squad and can only say two names .MIkel Obi and Essien cheesy
Mikel impressed me greatly today shocked that borbor  dey grow o
but  i still think he needs a haircut grin
Robben is a winch grin
drogba is Papa winch grin
anyone saw maureen's  celebration grin

scummies ,
what was giggs doing?
cristiano didnt play much
rooney was hyper-goal grin

oya no one must  come after me o

congratulations to all blues in the house
to the gloria and glory hunters  big up grin  grin  grin
keep multiplyin but stop spamming cheesy

9jia how?
see giggs style to push cech in so he can get a goal grin grin
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by 9ja4eva: 8:59pm On May 19, 2007
I dnt deal with sentiments abeg.Make u talk true
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by danniecool(m): 9:04pm On May 19, 2007
Up Blueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by Razorr(f): 9:07pm On May 19, 2007
What Can I Say? grin grin grin grin grin

[size=16pt]More Champagne Please![/size] grin grin grin grin grin

I've got to go back to my celebration! See you guys later!

Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by Razorr(f): 9:09pm On May 19, 2007
See Terry's baby!

He's so cute. grin grin grin grin

Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by 9ja4eva: 9:12pm On May 19, 2007
If dt is wat u call cute den i ,
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by danniecool(m): 9:29pm On May 19, 2007
IMAGINE WHAT DIS OLD MAN WAS DOING

Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by danniecool(m): 9:32pm On May 19, 2007
see mr roonry ronaldo could not dive today but he has taught this man
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by danniecool(m): 9:35pm On May 19, 2007
see mr roonry ronaldo could not dive today but he has taught this man

Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by danniecool(m): 9:37pm On May 19, 2007
SEE THIS MAN WAN SPOIL PERSON CAREER, HOLY GHOST FIRE
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by danniecool(m): 9:40pm On May 19, 2007
SEE THIS MAN WAN SPOIL PERSON CAREER, HOLY GHOST FIRE

Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by mukina2: 9:50pm On May 19, 2007
9jia4ever you guys had chances but you miss-placed them

what did the ref do? grin

Razorr dat little boy is cute kiss

Dannie must you show us Giggs style grin grin
chei!!!! see shrek o grin

more pics for that shrek thread tomorrow grin grin
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by donjohano(m): 9:53pm On May 19, 2007
Mukina2 - my dear, just saw your pic on your profile. Which one is you?
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by somze(f): 9:59pm On May 19, 2007
@Mukina
Its always nice to have you around, esp in this moment of splendour and celebrations. Came in earlier but did not found you, nnenneigbo was speaking thru both sides of her mouth reigning brimestone and fire - guess she's just mad we won.

Anyway just came in from celebration. How are you doing today? And in case you did not notice
[size=14pt]
THEY CALL HIM DIDI

AND BLUE IS THE COLOUR
[/size]
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by Nwoke: 10:07pm On May 19, 2007
It really was a hard earned victory for Chelsea.[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by mukina2: 10:14pm On May 19, 2007
somze:

@Mukina
Its always nice to have you around, esp in this moment of splendour and celebrations. Came in earlier but did not found you, nnenneigbo was speaking through both sides of her mouth reigning brimestone and fire - guess she's just mad we won.

Anyway just came in from celebration. How are you doing today? And in case you did not notice
i have heard you tongue
leave Nnenei alone you hear? angry
today is a happy day for you . .
careful do not be like software tongue grin
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by donjohano(m): 10:25pm On May 19, 2007
Mukina - answer my question. Which one is you on your profile?
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by Anonymous2(m): 10:26pm On May 19, 2007
manu is good but chelsea played better today.

one thing I seem not to get is why [b]arse[/b]nal's fans make the biggest mouth here    na BB (bad bele) wan finish una. angry  Its obvious yu guys wish U had this cup raised today instead of the blues, well do it in yur dreams there wont be any beef there.  undecided

It really doesnt matter what is said now, the better side won, end of story. every other team should go get emselves ready for next seasons. angry

Chelsea big ups to yu. go all the way. crush yur h8rs & lift da cups.

I still remain a manu fan but a bigger fan of juventus!!!
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by donjohano(m): 10:27pm On May 19, 2007
Mukina - stop defending Nne - the reason she's full of shit is because of the Arse (nal) in her.
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by donjohano(m): 10:30pm On May 19, 2007
I'm ashamed of the Arsenal fans, such bitterness - if I wasn't a Chelsea fan, I might have considered Arsenal (Tottenham). But fate decreed otherwise - thank God.
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by mukina2: 10:46pm On May 19, 2007
donjohano:

I'm ashamed of the Arsenal fans, such bitterness  -  if I wasn't a Chelsea fan, I might have considered Arsenal (Tottenham). But fate decreed otherwise - thank God.

where is the bitterness?

i will defend Nne cuz she's a gunner and she's offline tongue

I am standing between behind Fabregas
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by somze(f): 10:54pm On May 19, 2007
@MUKINA
But you shld not defend evil now. Instead of your manager to keep his mouth shut he was ranting about manure going to win. And after we won [b]nnenneigbo [/b]showered us with criticism and spite instead of the courteous congratulations.

You are better than this now, wink
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by mukina2: 10:56pm On May 19, 2007
somze:

@MUKINA
But you shld not defend evil now. Instead of your manager to keep his mouth shut he was ranting about manure going to win. And after we won [b]nnenneigbo [/b]showered us with criticism and spite instead of the courteous congratulations.

You are better than this now, wink

what evil?
mind yaself o
wait for her to come online and stop speaking behind her
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by Anonymous2(m): 11:06pm On May 19, 2007
donjohano:

Mukina - answer my question. Which one is you on your profile?

look carefully above henry's head, there she is sitting amongst the crowd grin
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by somze(f): 11:15pm On May 19, 2007
Its ok mukina, its really ok grin

Cant we just all get along? Forget about the fact that we are much more wealthier and boast of a presently bigger status. grin

Celebrate with me now.
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by mukina2: 11:17pm On May 19, 2007
walai . Anonymous

where you dere? grin

somze celebrate what?

i have congratulated you guys .
razorr almost finished my ear grin grin
you want to make me go blind abi?
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by skyhadi16(m): 11:24pm On May 19, 2007
Na wa o, wetin man u do una like this, abi na because dem dey wear red shirt like liver pool?
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by somze(f): 11:30pm On May 19, 2007
It is ok, really, was just teasing grin

The game could have gone either way to be sincere and there is very little, if anything, that seperates Manure and Chelsea - the best 2 in England.

You know you are always welcome onboard. wink
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by mukina2: 11:41pm On May 19, 2007
best two in ur dreams ait? grin
cheksli aint sh$T angry

you guys are really having a bad day grin

we congratulate you call it evil and hate .

so what must we do na? grin
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by skyhadi16(m): 11:47pm On May 19, 2007
thanks somze, well i hope all couches will learn from sir Alex's mistakes in making changes today. it waz an intersting game though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Liverpool 1 - 1 On 11th November 2012 / Chelsea Vs Lille : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th December 2019 / Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 9th May 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.