Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea (21688 Views)

Everton Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 2) On 23rd April 2016 / Shrewsbury Town Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (0 - 3) oN 22nd Feb 2016 / Arsenal vs Aston Villa: FA Cup (4 - 0) On 30th May 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by somze(f): 10:20am On May 21, 2007
@fynewaka
Was it right or not for him to resort to name-calling? Please dont deviate and try to bring up issues were there is none. References made to his location were as a result of his earlier post, I have no concern about were he stays. Please kindly go through his post again.

When Manchester United played AC Milan, what was Chelsea's stake in that match that made them taunt us that much?

Our Manager made no comments about you guys. See what Arsene had to say before the FA cup finals -

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=431342&cc=3888

I despise Chelsea whole heartedly and nobody is going to change my mentality and perception of them.
This may be affecting your judgements. I need not continue with this matter.

TRUE BLUE
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by Nobody: 10:29am On May 21, 2007
Thank God you put on the kibosh soon.
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by somze(f): 10:32am On May 21, 2007
fynewaka:

Thank God you put on the kibosh soon.

Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by Nobody: 10:47am On May 21, 2007
thank god you gave up soon.
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by realmike(m): 11:58am On May 21, 2007
UP Blues!!!!! remain blessed!
cheesy smiley cheesy smiley cheesy smiley cheesy smiley cheesy smiley cheesy
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 21, 2007
The muppets now run the show on nairaland!
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by Mustay(m): 12:28pm On May 21, 2007
So mustay was right! \

ten years ago; MANU- PReMIERSHIp
CHELSEA- FA cup
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by Mustay(m): 12:42pm On May 21, 2007
fynewaka:

U DUNNO ANY1 ON NLAND SO TRY AND RESPECT PEOPLE EVEN IF THEIR OPINIONS ARE CRAZY AND STUPID 2 YA!
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by Everbright(f): 12:57pm On May 21, 2007
chei, what happened to Shrek wink i mean Rooney grin
slip of tongue
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by software(m): 10:20pm On May 21, 2007
Hmmmmn

Dosent it sounds good knowing fully well that chelsea is the newely Crowned champion?

Chelsea rules, [td]still in the celebration mood grin[/td]
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by marvin007(m): 7:23am On May 22, 2007
And who says man Divided can wack their mouth again, here is their complete squad none of them missing, now u say Giggs was wastefull.

I couldnt remeber seeing Rooney and Ronaldo in that match, wat was Ronaldo's problem, he had just the BRIDGE to cross, and Chelseas MVP, wouldnt let Rooney a breating space, the mildfield was held beautifully by MAN UTD, most wanted player and FEGGIES worst enemy (he always prayed he got a Red card before a MAN UTD match) our own Inspiring and Chelsea super ONE LEGGED JOHN MIKEL OBI. Has he helped frustrate Alan Smith

Was brown not splendid at his posotion, was your most wonderful defenders not lacking, fredie and Vijik, or were they asleep, the chinese karate master, that bears the name of my favourite salad cream, wasnt he supposed to be in the karate final.

Ur most experiened rufian, Schools, was also frustrated by the able duo mildfielders of LAMPARD and MAKALELE.

Give it to the blues as Munriho said in the comment u earler spokd abt.
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=431342&cc=3888  The last 3paragraph says it all

To all you whom have no home, come to the blues, for there is enough space for anybody, somebody and everybody.

I also beleive that by next season, all u haters of THE BLUES could go form your own clubs, the ANTI-CHELSEA TEAM, and relegation shall be your portion IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

ALL THANKS TO THE DROG IN DROGBA WHO IS STILL ACCLAIMED THE BEST INISHER OF OUR TIMES TO COME

Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by realmike(m): 4:38pm On May 22, 2007
[/quote][quote author=fynewaka link=topic=49046.msg1132165#msg1132165 date=1179746444]

tongue Sorry, i  cry 4 woman man divided smiley smiley smiley
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by danniecool(m): 7:21pm On May 22, 2007
Chelsea won

Double not bad for us,
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by mukina2: 8:51pm On May 22, 2007
software i knew you would make the same post on all threads tongue
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by nnenneigbo(f): 9:32pm On May 22, 2007
mukina2:

software i knew you would make the same post on all threads tongue

why does he insist on doing that, the boy's got issues
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by mukina2: 9:51pm On May 22, 2007
nnenneigbo:

eh NNe kiss
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by somze(f): 11:51pm On May 22, 2007
nnenneigbo:

Firing bullets as usual aint we?
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by ayefele200(m): 11:55pm On May 22, 2007
the LATTER, stilll the best
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by nnenneigbo(f): 12:08am On May 23, 2007
somze:

Firing bullets as usual aint we?
once i fire one good one at u, then i will rest
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by somze(f): 12:28am On May 23, 2007
u can try grin
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by spora(m): 9:59am On May 23, 2007
;d wink :d

Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by nnenneigbo(f): 9:11pm On May 23, 2007
what kind of slowpoke keeps defacing this thread eh. shameless
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by nnenneigbo(f): 9:12pm On May 23, 2007
somze:

u can try grin
nah i know u'll like it
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by ayefele200(m): 9:26pm On May 23, 2007
goalllllllllllllllllllllllll, AWESOME MILAN
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by somze(f): 9:56pm On May 23, 2007
nnenneigbo:

nah i know u'll like it

You simply do not have anything to say. Let the cup winners, contenders, premiership top three speak.
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by ayefele200(m): 10:00pm On May 23, 2007
now the truth is wide open,
 everyday is for the THIEF, one day is for the OWNER

CHELSEA with 2 titles, CARLING CUP AND F.A-------i love my club
MAN U with only 1--------prem, their best yet to come
ARSENAL-------------loosers of the century, nothin to brag about
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by nnenneigbo(f): 10:08pm On May 23, 2007
u've gone decadess without winning anything but now u have the losers cup that no one wanted anyways, u have no atom of shame but to come out and talk rubbish. wonders. where have u being before 2 years ago. caarling and fa, with all that money? shameless. that is youth's cups sweetheart, don't embarrass ur club by flaunting it. its getting really hideous now, Somaze and co sort it ok.
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by atiku07(m): 10:14pm On May 23, 2007
ABEG MAKE UNA SEE THE SO CALLED FIVE TIMES CHAMPION RUNNING AROUND THE PITCH LIKE AIMLESS STRAY BULLETS MEN THESE AC MILLAN GUYS CAN PLAY!

INFACT THEY KNOW HOW TO MAKE POOR PLAYERS USELESS. TO BE SINCERE I CAN SEE NO CLASS IN WHAT LIVERPOOL PLAYED TODAY THEY ARE A BUNCH OF CRAPS CALLED PLAYERS IMAGINE U REACHING THE FINALS AND PLAYING LIKE THAT HOW I WISH IT WAS CHELSEA THAT WAS IN THAT FINAL MILLAN COULD HAVE HAD IT HOT THIS EVENING COMMON CHELSEA RULES THE SUPERIORITY IS THERE.

AND IF WE TALK TOO MUCH DEM GO SAY RAF BETTER MURINHO BUT I THINK SAY HE DON LOOSE IM TATICS TODAY WEY MAKE AM MISCACULLATE BETTER TACTICIAN MY FOOT 2 GOALS AGAINST IN FINALS.

WELL B4 I SUBMIT THEY BETTER GO AND WATCH THE REPLAY OF FA CUP FINALS PLAYED BTW CHELSEA AND MANCHESTER UNITED AND SEE HOW A FINAL OF A GAME SHOULD BE PLAYED

LIVEFOOL MY FOOT grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by nnenneigbo(f): 10:17pm On May 23, 2007
don't be upset cos they knocked u guys out
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by somze(f): 10:17pm On May 23, 2007
@nnenneigbo
Spittin hate with all your strength are we? I can just "picture" you screaming your head out - I HATE CHELSEA BLAH BLAH BLAH.

nnenneigbo:

u've gone decadess without winning anything but now u have the losers cup that no one wanted anyways, u have no atom of shame but to come out and talk rubbish. wonders. where have u being before 2 years ago. c[b]aarling and fa, with all that money?[/b] shameless. that is youth's cups sweetheart, don't embarrass your club by flaunting it. its getting really hideous now, Somaze and co sort it ok.

Need i remind you that your arses were in the league cup final and after our victory you manager called one of the assistant refs a cheat, for which he was purnished with a fine. So no one wanted it yes? grin

My dear its ok, you're so mad that you're missing time - its 3 years now not 2. And in these 3 years i wonder where the arses have been. grin

Carling Cup and FA Cup? your missing a few others.

Why you pick on us for your team failures is beyond me? Go pick on someone your own size, say the spurs grin
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by nnenneigbo(f): 10:31pm On May 23, 2007
honey i think u'll find that spurs is a bigger club than u( i hate to admit that sef), better history and everything, 2years doesn't make u great honey, ask blackburn. can;t be bothered to read that boring long post, so i skimmed it, just like i do when i watch chelsea. is it in your blood to bore people?
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by Akolawole(m): 10:34pm On May 23, 2007
@Somze

You get time sha.

There are post to respond to and there are MANY that you do THE opposite.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Liverpool 1 - 1 On 11th November 2012 / Chelsea Vs Lille : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th December 2019 / Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 9th May 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.