Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea (21588 Views)

Everton Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 2) On 23rd April 2016 / Shrewsbury Town Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (0 - 3) oN 22nd Feb 2016 / Arsenal vs Aston Villa: FA Cup (4 - 0) On 30th May 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by nnenneigbo(f): 10:37pm On May 23, 2007
Akolawole:

@Somze

You get time sha.

There are post to respond to and there are MANY that you do THE opposite.

abeg tell him. maybe he listens to u. somaxe u don't have to respond to everything
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by somze(f): 10:42pm On May 23, 2007
Akolawole:

@Somze

You get time sha.

There are post to respond to and there are MANY that you do THE opposite.

I try to put up with her rants. I find it very amusing and an entertaining waste of my time. wink

@nnenne
I've skipped your club for the second time in a row when counting cup winners or contenders. But dont worry, you make my best LOOSERS list. grin
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by somze(f): 10:43pm On May 23, 2007
nnenneigbo:

abeg tell him. maybe he listens to u. somaxe u don't have to respond to everything

u don kill yourself o. d guy dey say make i ignore your nonsense talk, you sabe read at all? grin
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by nnenneigbo(f): 10:44pm On May 23, 2007
all u chelsea fair weather fans sef, u don't cease to amaze me. somaxe, glad i make u laugh
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by nnenneigbo(f): 10:45pm On May 23, 2007
somze:

u don kill yourself o. d guy dey say make i ignore your nonsense talk, you sabe read at all? grin
sweetheart i'm mocking him, are u dumb or something.
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by somze(f): 10:48pm On May 23, 2007
u really need to learn how to be sarcastic, you are terrible grin i suggest you give up on it
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by nnenneigbo(f): 10:51pm On May 23, 2007
u need to learn how to read btw the lines, . you're out here jumping up and down like ur season is something to shout from the roof top, and you can't open ur eyes and see what lies beneath. be a quick learner joo
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by lalaboi(m): 10:55pm On May 23, 2007
arsenal will be begging to win trophies next season!
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by nnenneigbo(f): 10:57pm On May 23, 2007
and u'll still be winning carling cup, and getting hounded by liverpool. with sidwell, u will be a force to be reckoned with next season abi?
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by somze(f): 11:02pm On May 23, 2007
@nnenne
Wahala don dey oh. Sorry now, i will learn to read in between your encrypted coded one-lined sentences grin

Need i remind you of
PSV -CL
Blackburn - FA
CHELSEA - Carling
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by nnenneigbo(f): 11:05pm On May 23, 2007
may i remind u of liverpool- CL After leading 1-00000
Bolton away to chelsea( when they were supposedly still in the prem race)

may i remind u how the quadruple talk soon disappeared and no one saw a blue fan.
oh and the sentences aren't encrypted, but u need to have something upstairs to understand.
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by lalaboi(m): 11:07pm On May 23, 2007
who's talking of sidwell! he's a backup player!

lik me saying! fabianski will make u stronger next season!!

no matter what! arsenal needs a trophy next season! if not! henry and gallas wil say bye bye

atleast we dey tok quadruple! u dey tok develop! FOR 3YRS! maybe next season will also be develop develop develop
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by nnenneigbo(f): 11:08pm On May 23, 2007
lalaboi:

who's talking of sidwell! he's a backup player!

lik me saying! fabianski will make u stronger next season!!

no matter what! arsenal needs a trophy next season! if not! henry and gallas wil say bye bye

atleast we dey tok quadruple! u dey tok develop! FOR 3YRS! maybe next season will also be develop develop develop

you forget that talk is cheap. keep talking, it won't get u anywhere. i'm sure u can still win the quadruple this season sef LMAO
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by somze(f): 11:09pm On May 23, 2007
We can dare to aspire for a quadruple and get a double, whats your excuse? I'll leave that to lalaboi

tleast we dey tok quadruple! u dey tok develop! FOR 3YRS! maybe next season will also be develop develop develop
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by nnenneigbo(f): 11:13pm On May 23, 2007
u can leave it to anyone u want. the truth is that u had a disappointing season, u cannot convince yourself otherwise. the russian guy have not shelled out all his money for carling cup and fa. nah i bet my last dollar that he hasn't. stop trying to make those 2 stupid cup into something massive.
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by somze(f): 11:15pm On May 23, 2007
@mother igbo
but u need to have something upstairs to understand

Say that to yourself a 1000 times and you may just discover the amount of self-delusion you are under
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by lalaboi(m): 11:15pm On May 23, 2007
from talk to reality!!
a season b4 ur unbeaten! wenger talked about the unbeaten!  d next season he achieved it!  

talk dey turn reality!
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by nnenneigbo(f): 11:16pm On May 23, 2007
somze:

@mother igbo
Say that to yourself a 1000 times and you may just discover the amount of self-delusion you are under

no one is deluding themself more than u at the mo
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by lalaboi(m): 11:17pm On May 23, 2007
yea itwas not a gud season!  better than arsenal 4 three seasons!  biko! go worry about ur club and stop pokenosing!
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by nnenneigbo(f): 11:18pm On May 23, 2007
lalaboi:

from talk to reality!!
a season before your unbeaten! wenger talked about the unbeaten! d next season he achieved it!

talk dey turn reality!
eeehe, so u even know. he talked about it one season and achieved it the next, u guys have been banging on about quadruple since the russian came and we are yet to see something tangible. u've even talked about unbeaton, we all know what happened.
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by somze(f): 11:20pm On May 23, 2007
yeah it was disappointing, we wanted CL and EP to add to FA and Carling but fell a little short.

The arses wanted NOTHIN, got NOTHIN. Classic!!!
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by nnenneigbo(f): 11:20pm On May 23, 2007
lalaboi:

yea itwas not a good season! better than arsenal 4 three seasons! biko! go worry about your club and stop pokenosing!

netter? says who?
u've been nothing but embarrassing this season u and all ur so called stars. tell them to stop pokenosing( whatever that is)
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by nnenneigbo(f): 11:21pm On May 23, 2007
somze:

yeah it was disappointing, we wanted CL and EP to add to FA and Carling but fell a little short.

The arses wanted NOTHIN, got NOTHIN. Classic!!!
u call that falling a little? a little? buhahahahaha
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by lalaboi(m): 11:22pm On May 23, 2007
when did we start talkn about quadruple?  biko! tok tru 4 hia o!

ur first try of unbeaten was unsuccesful! dis was our first try of quadruple! and we even came about it late!  (( am nt saying we r goin 4 quadruple next season o)) no misquote me
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by lalaboi(m): 11:25pm On May 23, 2007
am tired of arguing wit u!! yes uu!! u never accept dat arsenal has failed and underachieved 4 d past 3 seasons! yet u com here and talk of chelsea! biko! i'll leave u to run your mouth!
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by nnenneigbo(f): 11:26pm On May 23, 2007
lalaboi:

when did we start talkn about quadruple? biko! tok tru 4 hia o!

your first try of unbeaten was unsuccesful! this was our first try of quadruple! and we even came about it late! (( am nt saying we r goin 4 quadruple next season o)) no misquote me

baby it was ur first talk sorry i apologise( that is because u only starting supporting them this season)

Ask somaze he probably started last season so he will know that u started last season, i cant forget the sun's headline of FOURGET IT when u lost to liverpool yet again and to newcastle i thing in the fa. so funny
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by lalaboi(m): 11:31pm On May 23, 2007
me support who this season!
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by nnenneigbo(f): 11:34pm On May 23, 2007
all this biko biko, na wah, u obviously haven't been following chelsea for more than 1year. i know people that have been following them for the past 2 years lol.

no doub Arsenal underachieved when u look at it, but play all your youngsters9 if u have any) next season and lets see how they'll fair. anyways, u want me to believe that fa and carling is what u've been striving for? na lie, big old lie
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by lalaboi(m): 11:38pm On May 23, 2007
i dnt av anytin to prove to u gan! bt check my first post on this forum! even dat 1 doesnt prove anytin bt proves 1 tin! u figure it out!
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by nnenneigbo(f): 11:41pm On May 23, 2007
i don't have the time to check ur first post. doesn't prove anything.
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by lalaboi(m): 11:45pm On May 23, 2007
gud! just nw dat der was land b4 d house was built!
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by somze(f): 11:47pm On May 23, 2007
Old fan new fan does not matter, everyone starts at a certain time for certain reasons. Personally, i started supporting chelsea from vialli's era.

Dont bring in that "our youngsters" excuse. Those guys are your 1st team players. Have you so quickly forgotten when your manager was selling off the pillars of your squad? Now you're nothing but non-contenders.

Now about the quad last season, let me emphatically state that chelsea did not go for a quad last season. It was all media hype at the start of the season. We lost out of the carling cup so early in the season, an evidence that quads were not our target.

Please get your facts correctly before throwing them here. Repeat after me

but u need to have something upstairs to understand

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Road To Istanbul 2021: UEFA Live Draw / Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A / Chelsea Vs Liverpool 1 - 1 On 11th November 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.