Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

Show Of Shame As Akpabio's Wife Attempts Breaking Protocol In Receiving Aisha Bu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Of Shame As Akpabio's Wife Attempts Breaking Protocol In Receiving Aisha Bu (629 Views)

Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu / Akpabio & Wife Undertake 'Spiritual Retreat To Italy For A Peaceful Democracy' / Akpabio's Wife Disrupt Aisha Buhari's Reception Ceremony, Fights At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Show Of Shame As Akpabio's Wife Attempts Breaking Protocol In Receiving Aisha Bu by Nigerdeltaent(m): 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
There was mild drama earlier today at the Victor Attah Int’l Airport in Akwa Ibom( Read Earlier Post Here) as the former First lady of the state and the wife of the current Senator represent Ikot Ekpene Senatorial District, Chief Godswill Obot Akpabio Attempted to break state protocols by trying to welcome the First Lady of Nigeria, Mrs Aisha Buhari, instead of the State First Lady as protocol demands.

I have never heard that Obonganwan Imo Isemin ever went to fight Nneyin Allison Attah for self relevance at a public function.

Throughout Chief Akpabio's reign, never a time did Nneyin Attah go to any state function to drag position with the wife of the sitting governor.

What could possibly have caused Mrs Akpabio, a woman I hold in high esteem to go into such an unnecessary combat with the security details and protocol officers of government at such a public place? What value does it add to her? How will our young people who call her mummy, rate her after such an embarrassing show of shame?

For those not privileged with the event, the wife of the President of Nigeria came to Akwa Ibom State and the wife of the senator representing Ikot Ekpene Senatorial District, Mrs Unoma Godswill Akpabio went with the wife of Managing Director of the NDDC, Mrs Ese Ekere to alter the protocol arrangement.

Senator Akpabio himself is at the back of the scene shouting at the security agents who pushed his wife to go and wait at the apron of the airport, while the Governor's wife received the wife of the President.

It is really not a pleasant way for our leaders to show such poor attitudes in public. Actions such as this, negates the peace agenda of Governor Udom Emmanuel, and instigate respective supporters into needless clashes.

I am against those who would use this singular action to start labeling Igbo women, as trouble shooters. This is hasty generalization, and should not be flavoured. No Igbo chief or leader asked Mrs Akpabio to carry out her action, and I am sure none of them is proud of her for it.

I feel so sad that this is the Warsaw episode also replicated by our former first lady. I am happy that our State First Lady maintained her calm and allowed peace to reign, in the face of extreme provocation.

Election is not war,
Peace is what we need!

Watch the video here>>
https://www.nigerdeltaent.com/show-of-shame-as-akpabios-wife-attempts-breaking-protocol-in-receiving-aisha-buhari-video/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Senators Shouting ‘jubril Of Sudan’ During Plenary (video) / Election will not hold on Feb 16 / Dennis Aghanya, Buhari’s former Aide, Secretary of NGO THAT award Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.