Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu (81553 Views)

Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) / Akpabio & Wife Undertake 'Spiritual Retreat To Italy For A Peaceful Democracy' / Akpabio's Wife Disrupt Aisha Buhari's Reception Ceremony, Fights At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Biodun556(m): 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
cool

171 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Biodun556(m): 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
B

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by RockHard: 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
Asiwaju the promise keeper. cool

312 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
In our side of the country, we don’t betray our friends and loyalist. We reward everyone equitably.

429 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Westerhoffe(m): 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
Expansion of the ____________________
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by talented321: 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
I see apc taking over nigeria in the next 4 years time

77 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Ogene001: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
What's this family affair in government?

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Basic123: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
Where are pethief OBI children?

Are they not Nigerian youth like yes daddy slaves?

Just asking?

139 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Ogene001: 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
talented321:
I see apc taking over nigeria in the next 4 years time
Yes we know, Tinubu will try to buy everybody. Those who refused will be given "sore loser" tag. These things are can't affect tough Igbos

34 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Ogene001: 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
Basic123:
Where are pethief OBI children?

Are they not Nigerian youth like his daddy slaves?

Just asking?
It's disgusting to turn governance to family business

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by tesppidd: 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
Why is it that in Nigeria, when people get political appointments they pay thank you visits, they celebrate and they go for thanks giving.?
Even their family members rejoice and thank God and tell their friends that they have hammered.

I thought getting positions was a call to service?

125 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by greatiyk4u(m): 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
seunmsg:
In our side of the country, we don’t betray our friends and loyalist. We reward everyone equitably.

Reward with what belongs to the whole country
Are you ok?
Why should one be rewarded with such a sensitive position that deserve decency, integrity and competence instead of the deserving person ascending the position?

Agbadorians nawa oooo
Is this the new Nigeria to expect under Tinubu?

50 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by OlujobaSamuel: 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ogene001:
What's this family affair in government?
Maybe if Buhari family was involved, he would have performed better as they are in better position to tell their papa the truth, not what aides working for their stomach dey talk.
Rightly or wrongly, GEJ wife had the ears of her husband and it helped, ditto for Obasanjo. Do not forget better life even for military regime.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Basic123: 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ogene001:

It's disgusting to turn governance to family business
But he can use other families children for his own political business!

You people can even eat pethief OBI faeces with the way you defend him blindly 😆

91 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by GeneralPula: 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
Akpabio, wife, son all looking alike..

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by GeneralPula: 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
tesppidd:
Why is it that in Nigeria, when people get political appointments they pay thank you visits, they celebrate and they go for thanks giving.?
Even their family members rejoice and thank God and tell their friends that they have hammered.

I thought getting positions was a call to service?
Celebrating success is human being thing, not just a Nigeria thing..

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Ogene001: 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
Basic123:

But he can use other families children for his own political business!

You people can even eat pethief OBI faeces with the way you defend him blindly 😆
Una Sabi make senseless comparison. Why not show us senator in White House with family to thank Obama

15 Likes

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Ogene001: 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2023
GeneralPula:

His family should celebrate at home. Is he the first Senate president?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Raskimonojendor: 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
Nice. See the beautiful family.

Tinubu is very approachable just like when he was the Governor of Lagos state.

My Asiwaju Story -By Kelechi Obijiaku

On the basis of BAT’s intervention, I made the list. I joined the Lagos State Civil Service in 2008 and from that time till date, I have never suffered any form of injustice or bias as a result of my tribe. On the contrary, I have had it better than most.

My name is Kelechi Obijiaku, an Igbo from Imo State; Assistant Director in the Lagos State Civil Service and the Legal Adviser of the Lagos State Public Procurement Agency.

In 1996, following my emergence as the winner of an international competition, I was awarded a scholarship by the Lagos State government that covered tuition for the rest of my secondary education and my university education.

Sometime in 2005, after the completion of my LLB degree from the Lagos State University, I had issues getting on the list for Law School. At this time, there was already a backlog of law students hoping to get into the law school so a quota system was introduced and universities had limited slots. When it seemed that all hope to get on the list was lost, my mother got wind of an event in Alimosho where BAT was attending.

BAT was the Governor then. My mother showed up at the event and WITHOUT ANY CONNECTIONS OR PULLING STRINGS, she was able to GAIN ACCESS to BAT. She pushed her request to BAT on the grounds that as a Lagos State scholarship recipient, I should be given preference. BAT wasted no time, he directed Rauf Aregbesola to forward a letter to the VC of LASU on my matter.

On the basis of BAT’s intervention, I made the list. I joined the Lagos State Civil Service in 2008 and from that time till date, I have never suffered any form of injustice or bias as a result of my tribe. On the contrary, I have had it better than most.

Today I occupy the position of the legal adviser of the most advanced Public Procurement Office in West Africa (this is verifiable…next week we host a team from the republic of Gambia who are on a tour to understudy the giant strides my Agency has made particularly in the area of e-procurement) and I didn’t have to know anyone. I have never been marginalised or shortchanged in Lagos State. I am happy and I am blessed.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Lama70(m): 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2023
His son is very handsome.
Small boy "smelling" the corridor of power, literally.

14 Likes

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by merit455(m): 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
RockHard:
Asiwaju the promise keeper. cool
Which promise
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by RockHard: 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2023

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by tesppidd: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
GeneralPula:

So the Thanksgiving and the talk of "we don hammer" from getting an elective government position is a human being thing?

Okay.

1 Like

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by richie240: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
Na so e suppose be.
#Appreciate and be grateful for d good u receive from others so as not to shut d door of future blessings on urself!

The wise will understand!
cool

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by GeneralPula: 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
tesppidd:
So the Thanksgiving and the talk of "we don hammer" from getting an elective government position is a human being thing?

Okay.
But wait, how’s visiting tinubu a thanksgiving?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Ogene001: 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
RockHard:

So you no know?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/nassembly-leadership-deal-that-fetched-akpabio-tinubus-endorsement/%3famp

Thank me later.
Lol, it's all about deals by thieves. Mumu Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Basic123: 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ogene001:

Una Sabi make senseless comparison. Why not show us senator in White House with family to thank Obama

Obama went to campaign for one of his party members.

https://dailybruin.com/2010/10/25/president_obama_visits_usc_to_ask_attendees_to_vote

So you think that one will not appreciate the effort?

Since its not Peter OBI that was visited ,it has become a taboo!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Christistruth03: 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ogene001:

His family should celebrate at home. Is he the first Senate president?

He may be Preparing the Ground for his Son to enter Politics like Bukola Saraki followed his father

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by RockHard: 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ogene001:

Lol, it's all about deals by thieves. Mumu Nigerians

E pain am. Keep it up. You wee keep labouring in vain. grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Ogene001: 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
GeneralPula:

But wait, how’s visiting tinubu a thanksgiving?
Okadigbo defied Obasanjo. Saraki defied Buhari. But this mofo is doing family Thanksgiving. He will just be signing everything like Lawan. Tinubu is a threat to democracy

4 Likes

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Ogene001: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
RockHard:

E pain am. Keep it up. You wee keep labouring in vain. grin
Weak man.

2 Likes

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by RockHard: 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ogene001:

My papa na weak man.

Ko Kan aiye. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.