Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (83083 Views)

Labour Strike: Presidency, NASS Meet At VP's Residence / Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP / PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:57am On Dec 15, 2018
Strikethem:
Did obi mention china or not?
You definitely missed road and perhaps have nothing meaningful to say.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by anonymous1759(m): 7:59am On Dec 15, 2018
Celebrityblog:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/peter-obi-at-vice-presidential-debate.html?m=1

The statement obi made saying you can't close your shop and start chasing after thives Is contradictory because the China Peter obi is using to make reference took care of corruption first impossing capital purnishment... If the senator and house of reps can impose that law the likes of Atiku will be scared to contest because he knows the penalty if dares to Steal. Virtualy all the politicians will step down from Contesting because thier aim is to STEAL, KILL& DESTROY.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 15, 2018
ayzTIGER:
Osibanjo is no match for Peter Obi on leadership and economic matters. Have you observed that since this debate PDP are praising Obi for his great performance while APC knowing how terrible Osibanjo performed lean on blaming and castigating Peter Obi.
FACT.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 15, 2018
churchel:
just take several seats abeg. go get a better life. is it the blame game that did well in the debate. olodo

why should i take several sit when one sit is all i need regardless of my body size .... if ur brain is lifeless @least yu get eye ...were did i acknowledge anyone as winner .
i often call mysef olodo tew, mayb its time i facebook bin awhile, but do ur people know u're sick & demented ...honestly man yu nid to visit yabaleft,i care
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 15, 2018
A lawyer can never match up to a successful business Man who has made Billions over the last 30 years as a very successful businessman.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by Ovamboland(m): 8:16am On Dec 15, 2018
safarigirl:
there is no proper statistics in this country

That you have a National Bureau, does not mean you have proper stats. Do you even know how many people are in this country? Do you know how many prisoners we have? Ex-convicts? Sexual offenders? Foreigners? We have a Malian as a sitting governor, is NBS counting him as Nigerian or as an immigrant?

This country does not keep proper statistics, so, asking anyone to come with statistics made up by NBS is laughable, because any numbers you see in this country is a rough estimate, it is not the correct number.

The man said "Over 2 million cars" that could be up to 11 million, or 50 million. It is an open statement, it is not a certain one. So, if that is what some choose to nitpick, it just goes to show that some have a wasted education.

See the type of person we share a country with, how can over 2 million mean anything up to 3 million?
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by od501: 8:53am On Dec 15, 2018
NessaBoo:
Please who's the current ambassador to China??

He needs to handover his portfolio and job to Mr Obi. grin

Peter Obi obviously crammed, he came to distort facts with crammed figures. He wasn't naturally and intuitively fluent.

Make osibanjo go cram em own nh, is he not a professor?
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by abeyraj: 9:06am On Dec 15, 2018
Racoon:
Killer punch! Technical knockout!

And if you allow criminals to steal all inventories in the shop. There will be no shop . I think we should think about this also.
My submission though
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by abeyraj: 9:07am On Dec 15, 2018
Racoon:
Killer punch! Technical knockout!

And "if you allow criminals to steal all inventories in the shop. There will be no shop" Prof Yemi Osinbajo. I think we should think about this also.
My submission though
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by abeyraj: 9:10am On Dec 15, 2018
PrecisionFx:

FACT.

Bro I'm sure you are educated to some extent. Kindly go and checkand verified all the data/figures given and you will see there are many false data and wrong figures.

And "if you allow criminals to steal all inventories in the shop. There will be no shop" Prof Yemi Osinbajo.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by buchilino(m): 9:10am On Dec 15, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
whats up with u guys so using a country who transformed their economy by simple political and fiscal reforms (that we nigerians think is difficult as rocket science) as a model to emulate is now a crime

BRO, THESE GUYS R LIFELESS
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by olisaEze(m): 9:33am On Dec 15, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
whats up with u guys so using a country who transformed their economy by simple political and fiscal reforms (that we nigerians think is difficult as rocket science) as a model to emulate is now a crime

My broda don’t bother trying to reason with people who wud rather take the ostrich approach when faced with the truth. Rather than listen and understand, these people are too myopic and tribalistic to grasp that the country is being Steered to a point of disintegration. China was referred to as a 3rd world country in 1985, 30yrs later it became a developed nation as a result of sound leadership and not sentiments. Only a mad man does the same thing over n over again and expects a different result each time.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by NessaBoo(f): 9:42am On Dec 15, 2018
od501:

Make osibanjo go cram em own nh, is he not a professor?

Cram kee? I don't gerrit...Why would a professor who had spent more than half of his life studying cram? Hell to the No, because It comes instinctively and natural, he's prof, a lecturer and it was evident with the way he lectured all, reeled out approaches and not disingenuous figures and mere theories like Mr Obi did.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by Skinnienigga(m): 9:54am On Dec 15, 2018
NessaBoo:
Please who's the current ambassador to China??

He needs to handover his portfolio and job to Mr Obi. grin

Peter Obi obviously crammed, he came to distort facts with crammed figures. He wasn't naturally and intuitively fluent.

Come.. Them pay you? No be the same debate I watch? Abi you no sabi watch TV?
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by Skinnienigga(m): 9:58am On Dec 15, 2018
NessaBoo:

Cram kee? I don't gerrit...Why would a professor who had spent more than half of his life studying cram? Hell to the No, because It comes instinctively and natural, he's prof, a lecturer and it was evident with the way he lectured all, reeled out approaches and not disingenuous figures and mere theories like Mr Obi did.

Reeling out approaches in debates... Reeling nothing but blame game in real life.

The way I see these niggas ehn.. Even if we give them 100 years, they'd still be blaming PDP for their failures.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by safarigirl(f): 10:10am On Dec 15, 2018
Ovamboland:

See the type of person we share a country with, how can over 2 million mean anything up to 3 million?
it can.

You just have to have the right reasoning ability to o make it what you want it to be. You are reasoning like a layman, limiting your numbers. If you bring a Falana and give him this number, he will explain to you how it can be up to 11 million.

Over 2 million means that it can be ANY NUMBER above 2 million, but not anything LESS. If you limit it to 3 million, it is at your discretion, someone else can take it up to 10 million, you can only reason as far as you want to.....

I repeat, if that is the bone of contention, it is silly and immaterial to the main fact. It amounts to grasping at straws.

If I ask you how many Nigerians are in this country, some will say over 165 million, some will say over 180 million and neither will be wrong, even though the actual number is possibly up to 200 million.

PS: The 11 million are just the registered ones, there is the possibility that there are more unregistered cars in this country and those numbers are wrong too.... But is is immaterial to the fact

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by safarigirl(f): 10:18am On Dec 15, 2018
NessaBoo:

You call an offshoot of almost 10million an open statement-You're right! It is an open statement and one of the most eerie things things I've come to really hate about Nigerians is our affinity for double standard to justify our disposition whenever we see fit just to skew opinions on our side, heaven knows Buhari has floundered and I'm certain a lot of peoHple would have really enjoyed deriding him and mocking him for such a blooper, (chiefly because he's Jubril, how could he remember the stats, he's a clone!!)

Now, The NBS is still Nigeria's custodian of all official stats on socio economic and macro economic indicators, they might not have the definite figures like you rightly posited, trust me, no country really does and that was what prompted Mark Twain to make the famous quotes: There are three kind of lies- Lies, damn lies and statistics.

But still that doesn't mean we do away with them because they remain an intergral part of policy formulation and I'm certain Mr Obi will still rely heavily on this adjudged "laughable" NBS stats because they play an undeniable role in National development.
he will rely on it when he has the actual numbers. The ones APC won't allow us have.

They are making policies for a nation that they don't even know it's population. That is the height of working blindly, so, how is Peter Obi calling numbers your problem when someone is making policies for a nation without verifiable population? Is that not scarier? Should you not be questioning that? Do you know how much is being siphoned because we don't have the right numbers?

At least he has numbers to throw, those in power don't even know what they are working with. But let Peter Obi that is not in power be your problem.

My own problem with Nigerians is their affinity to dwell on the inconsequential things while ignoring the greater problem in front of them. Who is government budgeting for when they have not had the opportunity to count the number of people in this country in the last twelve years?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by Aghomi83: 11:46am On Dec 15, 2018
Kayamo keep quiet you are a disgrace to the legal Profession. Noise maker.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by Ovamboland(m): 11:49am On Dec 15, 2018
safarigirl:
it can.

You just have to have the right reasoning ability to o make it what you want it to be. You are reasoning like a layman, limiting your numbers. If you bring a Falana and give him this number, he will explain to you how it can be up to 11 million.

Over 2 million means that it can be ANY NUMBER above 2 million, but not anything LESS. If you limit it to 3 million, it is at your discretion, someone else can take it up to 10 million, you can only reason as far as you want to.....

I repeat, if that is the bone of contention, it is silly and immaterial to the main fact. It amounts to grasping at straws.

If I ask you how many Nigerians are in this country, some will say over 165 million, some will say over 180 million and neither will be wrong, even though the actual number is possibly up to 200 million.

PS: The 11 million are just the registered ones, there is the possibility that there are more unregistered cars in this country and those numbers are wrong too.... But is is immaterial to the fact

I see the mindset you and your ilk carry around, so if you say Nigeria is over 180 million, you can spin it to mean we might be actually 1.2 billion and still claim your intial estimate is right since you used the word 'over'. Rather than admit gross underestimate you prefer straw man argument. Lack of candour attracts fraudulent leaders.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by Ayobami7(m): 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2018
补时阶段邓
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by Cityguy: 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
I watched it live Mr Ogun though it costed me an arm and a leg ala generator. So you see I don't need your video. The accolades at the end of the debate from the studio audience should mean something to you sir.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by Babinski: 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
ayzTIGER:
Osibanjo is no match for Peter Obi on leadership and economic matters. Have you observed that since this debate PDP are praising Obi for his great performance while APC knowing how terrible Osibanjo performed lean on blaming and castigating Peter Obi.

Those praising Obi should understand a VP has only one constitutional role: to replace the President if need be. Any input the VP has is at the instance of the President. With Ezekwesili's confession of Atiku's dislike or hatred for the establishment of Due Process, Obi's value may be no more than for election purposes. We all know how our politicians utilize the wisdom of senior, special and not so special advisers!
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by JurassicPark: 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2018
I only see low IQ humans on this forum. That's why I hardly visit here cos of the mental decay many of the people here are suffering. How can you install a govt that thrived on gross lies and deceit having a pastor as VP? Well.. whatever rocks your boats.
Lie mohd should try showing his face this campaign period if he thinks he can still pull the lying stunts he did in the run up to the last general elections..
Baga
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by Nature8(m): 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
ayzTIGER:

grin grin
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by ehizario2012: 7:39am On Dec 17, 2018
My people, inasmuch as you debate here, sometimes bitterly, do not lose sight of the fact that these politicians always have a meeting point. In fact, their family members hold juicy appointments across political party lines. They love themselves, some of us hate ourselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) / Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) / Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.