Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise (3393 Views)

Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? / A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy / A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise by Hillaryeka: 11:03am On Dec 15, 2018
Please do not mind the grammartical errors, I am sharing as sent by the blog reader.

"Am a young lady ,engaged, still an undergraduate started working sometimes last year. there this guy in my company bt nt in same office different branches.bt they come around once a while or meeting days.i dont notice him anyway wen they come around bt sometimes same last year wen they came around for a meeting he walked up to me, i can say that was the first time i really noticed him he demanded me to help him out on somethings which i agreed.after then we av been communicating almost everyday he wooed me which i knw definetly he will do one day bt i told him i am engaged.

He cooked up different stories that his G/F jst dump him normal guys lie LOL.,bt i never dance to his tone.bt we still communicate on phone almost every,chat online.evrything started at DEC. wen i was suppose to go 4 a program and i invited him which he agreed to go wit me and the program was all nite, lol and behold we were at the program together bt it started rainin around 1am till day break we were together cos evry where was crowdy and it was an open feild program i had no choice than to be in his arms till morning cos it was very cold.

Ever since the friendship grew stronger each day even wen we dont see each other bt talk on phone evryday, any day i didnt talk to him it look like my day as nt been complete like wise him any day we did nt talk maybe cos of busy schedule he call the nxt day to accuse me of nt calling even to find out wat was wrong that he didnt call .any way i do most of the calling cos he claimed he's too busy sometimes to call which i agreed cos i knw the nature of his job.after the christmas break in office he invited me to his house which i did.

Even b4 then av spoken to the sister on phone,on getting there thinking i will get bck that same day bt he confused me to stay i must confess i reallly enjoyed him all nite,ever since then we av been having dates, my fiancee is nt away of this nt even anyone. bt am afraid will this still continue cos my introduction is jst few weeks to this time and am planning 4 my wedding.

I knw I cant marry him and i knw he cant also cos he confessed lately he has a 11yrs relationship bt he has nt promise marriage cos he was considering.. CONTINUE...
Re: I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise by MissRaine69(f): 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
An excellent reason why most men view women with disdain. You have gone from being the main chick to someone’s side chick.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise by Allaboutkatiee(f): 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
Confused op
Re: I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise by fashionale(m): 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
You're mad..... Go for mental check up first
Re: I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
The MARRIAGE will never see the light of the day
I bet my UNIVERSITY DEGREE
It's not a CURSE but an established fact
Re: I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise by highpriestess: 7:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
MissRaine69:
An excellent reason why most men view women with disdain. You have gone from being the main chick to someone’s side chick.
Please, shut up.
This goes both ways.
Not specific to any gender per sè
Re: I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise by MissRaine69(f): 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2018
highpriestess:

Please, shut up.
This goes both ways.
Not specific to any gender per sè
Well just a slight correction, since I am not talking I cannot really shut up can I? cool
Please use per se correctly that actually upset me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise by MissRaine69(f): 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2018
EVILFOREST:
The MARRIAGE will never see the light of the day
I bet my UNIVERSITY DEGREE
It's not a CURSE but an established fact
True
You don’t need to be Sherlock Holmes to figure that one out

1 Like

Re: I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise by Swagk101(m): 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2018
on getting there thinking i will get bck that same day bt he confused me to stay i must confess i reallly enjoyed him all nite,ever since then we av been having dates
Hmmm...some women fall in love after good drilling though.

1 Like

Re: I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise by Yuceeluv(f): 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hanty! Its his joystick you are in love with...#radarada

2 Likes

Re: I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise by CyberWolf: 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
Smh .. I pity the unfortunate husband to be sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise by 9japrof(m): 8:03am On Dec 16, 2018
Sorry to say this, but undergraduate girls are the most confused set of ladies, dating one brings problems..

Niggas should just chill and date matured ladies and leave this undergraduate folks till they grow some sense...

In other news,

Evilforest I messaged you here

3 Likes

Re: I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise by Badb0y4lyf(m): 8:17am On Dec 16, 2018
I swear this happen to most ladies about getting married there would just be one fling relationship that makes you doubt if you really love your real guy . Babe get married to your fiancée get a new line after and as the communications the feeling would die down a bit.
Re: I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise by youngemperor(m): 8:20am On Dec 16, 2018
you lied, how can it rain for that long in December?

1 Like

Re: I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise by Rawmalik: 8:23am On Dec 16, 2018
MissRaine69:
grin
Re: I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise by charlito94(m): 10:59am On Dec 16, 2018
An olosho will always remain an olosho
Re: I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise by Oreofepeters: 11:08am On Dec 16, 2018
This girl is sick..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise by boomssey(f): 11:16am On Dec 16, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Hanty! Its his joystick you are in love with...#radarada
exactly
Re: I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise by brandon180(m): 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
aunty keep this guy at close length, just incase ur fiance can't give u maximum satisfaction.
its a win-win

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: What's The Most Craziest Woo Lines A Guy Used To Get Ur Attention. / Give Me A Reason Why You Need This Cash / Visiting A Man At Home For The First Time. How To Stay Safe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.