Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Things You Should Do If You Discover Your Husband Is Sexually Abusing Your Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Should Do If You Discover Your Husband Is Sexually Abusing Your Child (399 Views)

My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. / Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? / Man Caught Sexually Abusing A Lady In A Queue, Caught On Camera (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Should Do If You Discover Your Husband Is Sexually Abusing Your Child by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
Sexual Abuse is more common in 2018 than we think. There are many compilation of stories online of Nigerian women who discovered their husbands were sexually abusing their daughters, one of them was just nine months old!

If you discover that your husband has been molesting your daughter, please don’t wait to hear what your pastor will say, don’t wait for the decision of the family elders, don’t wait to hear how the devil used him. The first thing you need to do is kick him out or take your child and leave. Do not let your child stay one minute longer with a pedophile father.

It is hard to believe the man you love, the man you are building a life with, will sexually abuse the daughter you have together, but please do not stay in denial when the truth is staring you in the face.

It is not enough to say don’t bathe or dress the child; the truth is that many of these abuses don’t even happen in the bathroom anyway. Such a man cannot be trusted with your daughter anywhere, even under your nose.

There should be absolutely no coming back or mending for a marriage with a man who abuses his own daughter.

Below are four important things you need to do as stated by woman.ng;

1. Kick him out or leave him

2. Report him

3. Get medical and psychological care for your child

4. Get psychological care for yourself.

Read More At https://www.brainnewsradio.com/first-thing-you-should-do-if-you-discover-your-husband-is-sexually-abusing-your-child/

cc lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Things You Should Do If You Discover Your Husband Is Sexually Abusing Your Child by LuciferOluwaWah: 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
The only thing you can do is to join them.

Simple.

And who said it's only the man that can abuse a child?
Women have been known to more sexually aggressive & evil.

One even raped a grown man last week while he slept peacefully.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Do If You Discover Your Husband Is Sexually Abusing Your Child by scarybeeeee: 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
Ok.
Re: Things You Should Do If You Discover Your Husband Is Sexually Abusing Your Child by Jayslicky: 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2018
LuciferOluwaWah:
The only thing you can do is to join them.

Simple.

And who said it's only the man that can abuse a child?
Women have been known to more sexually aggressive evil.

One even raped a grown man last week while he slept peacefully.
Thank you, they'll never condemn women it's only men they'll see.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Do If You Discover Your Husband Is Sexually Abusing Your Child by KingSango(m): 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2018
Jayslicky:
Thank you, they'll never condemn women it's only men they'll see.

It's a man's world. Trust me in a woman's world such as before Christianity and Islam whom disempowered the woman a pedophile regardless would be stoned. The family would be casted out the village. Women lead cultures were much purer you just have to picture old women, grandmother's have societal power.

The woman is sacred

www.undergroundriseup..com

Re: Things You Should Do If You Discover Your Husband Is Sexually Abusing Your Child by Luciferdevil2(m): 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
I was raped as a teenager. Although I didn't complain cause I enjoyed it then, it really shattered my dreams of becoming a Rev father.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Quick Bucks: No Registration Fee. / why are men so weak in marriage today? / Is It Okay To Wait For Someone I Am Not Sure Of His Or Her Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.