Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,102 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today (12234 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You / My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos / Here Is The Woman Who Fought For The Right To Be A Prostitute, See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Xmen149(m): 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
bio
Airforce01:
My 3 weeks old baby is growing faster than her age and I spent quality time with her today grin

I visited her and my baby mama today and we were together till this evening .

She's an Angel smiley

nice one homie....i love kids cheesy no matter what have time for your blood and give em the world

But the first boob pix no be am oh...
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
Wuraola01:
Cute baby BTW smiley kiss

Oh my ovaries grin grin

You need one? Send me a mail. cheesy
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by lightwhite: 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
Airforce01:
My 3 weeks old baby is growing faster than her age and I spent quality time with her today grin

She's an Angel smiley

this is your carbon copy o, ahhan wetin
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Gofwane(m): 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
Airforce01:

She's an Angel smiley

what happened to your former account nah?
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Airforce01(m): 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
lightwhite:
this is your carbon copy o, ahhan wetin

True Talk grin
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Wuraola01(f): 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
Datazone:

You need one? Send me a mail. cheesy

Lol. Not now grin grin
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by computerboy: 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
funmisticqueen2:
then take responsibility for his mother cos you have brought shame to her and short circuited her hapiness. How long do you think this will continue. You have reduced her chances of finding love. How many men want a single mother with a babydaddy still in the picture? This model cannot last long and who knows maybe one day you will get tired and stop taking responsibility under the guise of pursuing your dreams.

If there's shame there then she brought it on herself... she wasn't raped. You girls should stop with the victim mentality. Imagine blaming a man for making a grown woman a baby mama....
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ishilove:

It is admirable that you took full responsibility, but Gold Circle condom is 100 naira
nope, I bought Gold Circle most time than other CD & its 50naira here. maybe you mean Kiss
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Airforce01(m): 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
Some comments here no follow at all

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by N0favors: 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

Tolugar
They have arrived
Slowpokes.
Can I yansh you?
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by finalboss(m): 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
Airforce01:

Who collect dis one bread. sad
the thing just tire me, like why him cm carry the matter for head. By the way she's cute.
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Diso60090(m): 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
:oNa who come still get those smallie again very orange �
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Airforce01(m): 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
finalboss:
the thing just tire me, like why him cm carry the matter for head. By the way she's cute.

Thanks Boss

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Airforce01(m): 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
Diso60090:
:oNa who come still get those smallie again very orange �

Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
computerboy:

If there's shame there then she brought it on herself... she wasn't raped. You girls should stop with the victim mentality. Imagine blaming a man for making a grown woman a baby mama....
it is men with your mentality that should be rejected by quality women daily. Poor home training with no family moral values. Don't worry someone will make your daughters baby mamas
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by MaziOmenuko: 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
You never find your bearing, you dey shoot babies enter this country; are you and that girl that daft to afford protection? If you can't get a condom for N50, can't she get postinor, or keep an eye on her calendar? Babies aint trophies to be displayed on social media; neither are they social status. Hopefuy, you give her a Better life than you had, hopefully, you don't add to the poverty index of this country.

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by N0favors: 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
Airforce01:

Thanks Boss
Congrat son
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Airforce01(m): 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
N0favors:
Congrat son

Thanks gee
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Allaboutkatiee(f): 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
N0favors:
Can I yansh you?
Do you know you are 101% free to yansh your sister?
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by N0favors: 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

Do you know you are 101% free to yansh your sister?
Is that what gave birth to you? Incest?
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Allaboutkatiee(f): 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lucifer66:

Then begone with you, I have no interest with interacting with someone who's self esteem is low that they hide behind a female tag for attention.
A disgrace to the male gender that is what you're.
Good bye.
grin grin grin
I will say it again
I have no intention to explain myself to a slowpoke
Your belief is your prison
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by bigcee(m): 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lucifer66:
Very ugly looking breast. How did you suck that? I feel sorry for the unfortunate child and these kind of parents
how old are you?
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Airforce01(m): 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
Nice
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by ganie(m): 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2018
What I like about OP is that he gets what he wants whenever he puts up a thread - [b][/b] Attention
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Airforce01(m): 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
ganie:
What I like about OP is that he gets what he wants whenever he puts up a thread - Attention[b][/b]

Lol
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by dreamwords: 9:03am On Dec 19, 2018
tee59:
Is that not a cheap and worn out bra on your babymama? So as you dey form for here, you no get money buy her good bras? The lady go suffer gan oh in your hand. So you no get anything sha. Mtchewww.
Must a man be the one to buy you naija girls everything, bra , pant,crayfish, salt ,everything, 9ja babes need to change their mentality small na
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 19, 2018
GuyWise101:
Girls are now cheap comodities smh.

God I am not telling you what to do but please sir don't give me a female child.
we pray through Jesus Christ our lord.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status / How To Remove The Red And Black Filter From A Tiktok Videos.#silhouettechallange / Are There Still Ladies Like This On Streets Of Nigeria? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.