Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:43 AM

Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) (55028 Views)

Jude Ighalo Builds A House In Lagos, Buys New Range Rover For His Wife / Yakubu Ayegbeni Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / Uche Kalu Buys Range Rover For Wife, Ada Uche-Kalu As Christmas Gift (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by EzegeNG: 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2018
Yakubu Ayegbeni, known as Yakubu, is a Nigerian former professional footballer who played as a striker for the Nigerian National team.

Yakubu Aiyegbeni's whole career has sadly been defined by the one miss in 2010. ... Yakubu missed a glorious sitter from just three metres in a game Nigeria needed to win to progress from the group stage.

Yakubu Ayegbeni bought his wife a Range Rover as a Christmas gift. Yvonne Ayegbeni who gushed over the new car her husband got her, thanked Santa as she stated that she was a good girl in 2018.

In 2008, Aiyegbeni, fondly called Yakubull by football lovers, pulled all the stops as he took Yvonne Lameen, the beautiful daughter of the former Enyimba’s Champions League-winning coach to the altar at an elaborate ceremony held in Abeokuta and Lagos.

The marriage between Yakubull and Lameen was preceded with that of Ovie and Ikhana’s eldest daughter, thus making the highly-revered gaffer an in-law to two Nigerian soccer stars.
Below is the photo of the Range Rover

See more
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-footballer-yakubu-ayegbeni-buys-range-rover-for-his-wife-photo/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by EzegeNG: 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
More
Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by aminubako1(m): 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2018
We will not forget that missed chance Mr. Yax

185 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by kenodrill: 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2018
The guy above me..you no dey sleeep

9 Likes

Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by Sunofgod(m): 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2018
He hss settled her for that his miss... what about all other nigerian football suporters?

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2018
That's nice.
Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by BabyApple(m): 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2018
cool
Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2018
What is our business with this. Why buy for his wife and not my own wife

9 Likes

Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by creatorsverse(m): 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2018
I pray God should gimme money like E money I'll buy the latest car for my wife each time she delivers... And I'll like to have 10 children

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2018
We attended the same secondary school. Funny enough I was a better player than he was in the school team. But look at him today.

Education na scam.

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by ednut1(m): 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
Poverty die

4 Likes

Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by Oceannaagent: 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
Yak
Can't forget in a hurry that miss grin

With the amount of that Range Rover, you can comfortably own up to three Studio Apartments in Oceanna with an average ROI of 29% for life.
#smartinvestment

Check my profile for contact details wink

5 Likes

Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by publicenemy(m): 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
Am I the only one who came to look at the wife?

8 Likes

Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by Mopolchi: 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
The Yak onye ike
Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by somto10: 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
They should enjoy
Bt dat stuff against south korea eh...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by cbngov01(m): 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
NL i bought chin chin for my wife from oshodi....pls push my comment to ftc since today is gift louding day.

Lubbish!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by Iphone5: 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
Na me for buy am before.

Rubbish post angry

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by publicenemy(m): 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
aminubako1:
We will not forget that missed chance Mr. Yax

Shut ur mouth... I'm sure you didn't even watch the match?

4 Likes

Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by canalily(m): 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
is it a new thing? messi them have jet nd u r bragging wit spot range rover
Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by Albert0011(m): 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
This guy sha.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by aminubako1(m): 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
I am waiting 4 u to switch off the light bros.
kenodrill:
The guy above me..you no dey sleeep

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by XaviDayo(m): 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
Nice one. Will do more for me wife soon. Proud husbands Association

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
We attended the same secondary school. Funny enough I was a better player than he was in the school team. But look at him today.

Education na scam.

What's the essence of your existence then
Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by Horbar1: 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
Matured Foreign Turkeys Available for at bulk price.

Contact 07031380149.
Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
cheesy
Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by oluwatosink: 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
Na china the guy play for last ..
Money dey china.
Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by amjustme2: 11:09pm On Dec 15, 2018
A footballer that cannot kick common ball into an empty net, right within 2 yards, Is that one a player?

[img]https:///media/12-15-2018/WChZiK.gif[/img]

He still owing me - An explanation for that infamous miss. I sacrificed a lot to watch that match

86 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by Acecube(m): 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Education na scam.
this guy dey throway lie sha

6 Likes

Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by Riversides2003(m): 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
Bro you for go do DNA first o, make u no go lose in plenty ways.
Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by Riversides2003(m): 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
amjustme2:
A footballer that cannot kick common ball into an empty net, right within 2 yards, Is that one a player?

[img]https:///media/12-15-2018/WChZiK.gif[/img]

Guy you wicked o, you no Dey forgive and forget.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by aminubako1(m): 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
Publicenemy ko ?
Finish eating ur garri without sugar, we go talk later tongue tongue
publicenemy:

Shut ur mouth... I'm sure you didn't even watch the match?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eriksen Is Unlikely To Play Football Again, Says NHS Expert / Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) / Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.