Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,825 members, 7,837,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) (55114 Views)

Jude Ighalo Builds A House In Lagos, Buys New Range Rover For His Wife / Yakubu Ayegbeni Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / Uche Kalu Buys Range Rover For Wife, Ada Uche-Kalu As Christmas Gift (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
Acecube:
And you think I don't know you ?... Smh. You really disappointed me sha. You think only you have the luxury of being in the know ?, I remembered you as a very "pessimistic" fellow in real life.

Does that word ring a bell ? If it doesn't then you are daft, no offence. Bye bye Oguntoyibo M.
Lol.. This is a raw case of discombobulation on your part. Oguntoyinbo M. ? I'm not even Yoruba by tribe to start with you I'm Azubuike one of Ihiala. So whatever blasphemy or misidentification some trolls like you spammed nairaland frontpage with some weeks back or possibly in the nearest future is what you're thriving on . Are you not that abokì anatomy graduate from uniben with 2.1 in anatomy looking for PG studies in unilorin. We've met severally in Edo. cheesy

What is that your name again sef remind me son.
Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 11:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
Acecube:
And you think I don't know you ?... Smh. You really disappointed me sha. You think only you have the luxury of being in the know ?, I remembered you as a very "pessimistic" fellow in real life.

Does that word ring a bell ? If it doesn't then you are daft, no offence. Bye bye Oguntoyibo M.
Lol.. This is a raw case of discombobulation on your part. Oguntoyinbo M. ? I'm not even Yoruba by tribe to start with you I'm Azubuike one of Ihiala. So whatever blasphemy or misidentification some trolls like you spammed nairaland frontpage with some weeks back or possibly in the nearest future is what you're thriving on . Are you not that abokì anatomy graduate from uniben with 2.1 in anatomy looking for PG studies in unilorin. We've met severally in Edo. cheesy

What is that your name again sef remind me son
Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by Aeroflyer: 6:52am On Dec 18, 2018
Acecube:

That idiot is nwachibuzor also known as chiefazubuike. His real name is Christopher obainyor. Ignore the troll. He's a very pathetic human being and into 419.

Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by Acecube(m): 6:56am On Dec 18, 2018
[quote author=Aeroflyer post=73945618]
That idiot is nwachibuzor also known as chiefazubuike. His real name is Christopher obainyor. Ignore the troll. He's a very pathetic human being and into 419. [/] oh... Thanks baba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF / Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight / Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.