Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

"I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife (40221 Views)

Four Men Gang-rape Co-tenant's 13-year-old Daughter In Anambra / Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off / The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
imo amaka, welldone, you could sold him for cash, atleast he ll still be alive.

stupid whorre, didthe father force you to have affairs with him.

1 Like

Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by teshiam(m): 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by Privatejetpastor: 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
why's everyone surprised? Don't they eat humans in her region? Shior !!!

2 Likes

Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by Ubdavis(m): 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
LuciferGospel:
Why has her story changed?

I thought she said earlier that she wanted to just injure him so the father will spend money treating him this yuletide?

Now she's changing her story to sex in order to garner sympathy - a move always used by feminists to blackmail men to their own advantage.

Even if you had sex with him how does it concern the innocent child?

It won't work.

This evil descendant of Lamashtu should be hung by the nipples from a tree & a searing branding iron be inserted deep into her wide vagina till it hits her barren womb and left there to cool.

This should happen after her tongue has been nailed to her upper lip with 9 inch nails & both palms used in perpetrating this heinous act chopped off with an axe.

Adequate care must be taken to ensure that the concentrated Hydrochloric acid slowly dripping from its beaker is positioned directly over her eye to prevent spillage.

*spits angry

She is not changing the story. She is adding more essential ingredients

1 Like

Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
Jayslicky:
After God fear women, i've said my own.
selfish person dsts wat u ar ...tufia gi

Wat of d man dat rejected him after series of abortion
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by Goddys(m): 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
This one just weak me. Even Lucifer is a learner where this one is
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by purplerope: 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
No worry you go meet Prison Warden where don gather better congi

You go likely get Belle there

Useless woman
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by sisisioge: 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
This is still unbelievable! How could a human draw blood from an innocent child and still hope to sleep at night? Whew! It is well.
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
Pls y ar somepple here praising lucifer here ,even my friend lucia who is marine kingdom herself have never praise him lyk dat!,

Oh is a pity
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by bigdot1759(m): 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
Emmabraham:
Yoruba people commuting crimes and claiming Ibo names.

#spits
see ur life....... To smoke beta weed u won't hear see where Cemetery Weed land ur brain now....
Do this name resemble Yoruba name?
Yoruba no dey get flat head like dis, so please stop smoking Cementery Weed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by 0nyedikachukwu: 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
LuciferGospel:

I thought she said earlier that she wanted to just injure him so the father will spend money treating him this yuletide?

Now she's changing her story to sex in order to garner sympathy - a move always used by feminists to blackmail men to their own advantage.

It won't work.

This evil descendant of Lamashtu should be hung by the nipples from a tree & a searing branding iron be inserted deep into her wide vagina till it hits her barren womb and left there to cool.

This should happen after her tongue has been nailed to her upper lip with 9 inch nails & both palms used in perpetrating this heinous act chopped off with an axe.

Adequate care must be taken to ensure that the concentrated Hydrochloric acid slowly dripping from its beaker is positioned directly over her eye to prevent spillage.

*spits angry

You'll be a very good serial killer. This amount of torture befits what she did and I hope you get the chance to do these things to her.
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by Originalsly: 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
Hmmm......guess since he wasn't giving her Xmas money she'll make sure he'll spend more in an unexpected way...medical bills for his son. Man can't compete with women when it comes to vindictiveness.... I swear women have a switch than can move them back and forth from human to beast mode.Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

1 Like

Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by stevio(m): 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
My brother,you can unseat the devil with these your torture techniques grin
LuciferGospel:

It won't work.

*spits angry
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by Topccy007z: 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
LuciferGospel:

It won't work.

*spits angry
You must have a degree in torturlogy
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by AngelicBeing: 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
dominique:
Why not take out your anger on the person that wronged you? After knowingly sleeping with a married man and stupidly carrying out abortions for him, an innocent little boy had to pay the price for your waywardness and stupidity. I hope she's put away for life.
Exactly sad

1 Like

Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by buJu234: 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
I can see why a married colleague in the office, will always say..

Whenever u 're sleeping with a side chick, always insist on condom and paying for her services.

If she refused, look for another.

Cos the one that refused the above is a potential destiny destroyer in future.
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by Rayd502(m): 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
LuciferGospel:

It won't work.

*spits angry

You are truly an adherent of evil Lucifer himself...Such gory details you described there gave me goose bumps.
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by Mankosi: 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
Why not cut the man's prick instead of killing his son.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by Hantonia(f): 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
Hmmmmm nawa oh becos he damaged ur womb so killing him is d solution
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by Majesticniyi(m): 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
People with such dramatic imaginations are usually softhearted introverts...with scenes playing in their heads all day due to boredom undecided

LuciferGospel:

It won't work.

*spits angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by zanogo(m): 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
Jonathan:

Even the most foolish yoruba will never claim Igbo name
lol, i find this to be very funny but it is true, dont mind the guy, he is underestimating what a beast from east can do

1 Like

Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
LuciferGospel:

It won't work.

This evil descendant of Lamashtu should be hung hanged by the nipples from a tree & a searing branding iron be inserted deep into her wide vagina till it hits her barren womb and left there to cool.

*spits angry
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by arrestdarrester: 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
One stupid lawyer don dey talk with her
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by Decryptor(m): 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
Bastard! So you had to kill an innocent child just to punish the father whom you willingly opened your smelly vagina for? You must pay for your crime! Kill her already!!

The worst is that some idiotic feminists will still come here to support her actions.
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by TruckFit(m): 2:36pm On Dec 16, 2018
Emmabraham:
Yoruba people commuting crimes and claiming Ibo names.

#spits

Brainless

2 Likes

Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by condralbedez: 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
Majesticniyi:
People with such dramatic imaginations are usually softhearted introverts...with scenes playing in their heads all day due to boredom undecided

you are too correct bro,exactly my thought

2 Likes

Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by DateMynd44(m): 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
Jonathan:
cry
The heart of an average osu pig cry
when u and Jonathan go get sense?
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by mrsochy: 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
donigspain:
O.C Torture!
only someone in uli can relate.. O.c torture indeed
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by stevolution5: 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
[i hope if u r called upon to do all that nailing and inserting you'll have all the courage you saying it withquote author=LuciferGospel post=73894242]Why has her story changed?

It won't work.

*spits angry[/quote]
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by Jagaban880: 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
LuciferGospel:

It won't work.

*spits angry

Bloood of God! shocked shocked shocked

u get mind imagine dis kind cruel treatment
u get wicked heart walahi
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by olumydey(m): 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
LuciferGospel:

It won't work.

*spits angry
Bros na wa ooo... U harsh sha!!! Even Lucifer himself will not dare pronounce such a horrible death on someone... ��
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by Awesomefred32(m): 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
LuciferGospel:

It won't work.

*spits angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) / Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) / Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.