Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

"I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife (40222 Views)

Four Men Gang-rape Co-tenant's 13-year-old Daughter In Anambra / Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off / The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
I thought Victorian was crazy when she espoused her theory, but she was right
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
What kind of stupid woman is this? A man told you to abort your pregnancy and you still went back to him, got pregnant again and had more abortions! Kai!

1 Like

Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
LuciferGospel:
Why has her story changed?

I thought she said earlier that she wanted to just injure him so the father will spend money treating him this yuletide?

Now she's changing her story to sex in order to garner sympathy - a move always used by feminists to blackmail men to their own advantage.

Even if you had sex with him how does it concern the innocent child?

It won't work.

This evil descendant of Lamashtu should be hung by the nipples from a tree & a searing branding iron be inserted deep into her wide vagina till it hits her barren womb and left there to cool.

This should happen after her tongue has been nailed to her upper lip with 9 inch nails & both palms used in perpetrating this heinous act chopped off with an axe.

Adequate care must be taken to ensure that the concentrated Hydrochloric acid slowly dripping from its beaker is positioned directly over her eye to prevent spillage.

*spits angry

This is what we call capital punishment.
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by DavidEsq(m): 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
LuciferGospel:

I thought she said earlier that she wanted to just injure him so the father will spend money treating him this yuletide?

Now she's changing her story to sex in order to garner sympathy - a move always used by feminists to blackmail men to their own advantage.

It won't work.

This evil descendant of Lamashtu should be hung by the nipples from a tree & a searing branding iron be inserted deep into her wide vagina till it hits her barren womb and left there to cool.

This should happen after her tongue has been nailed to her upper lip with 9 inch nails & both palms used in perpetrating this heinous act chopped off with an axe.

Adequate care must be taken to ensure that the concentrated Hydrochloric acid slowly dripping from its beaker is positioned directly over her eye to prevent spillage

*spits angry
Mogbe o!

Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by obynno7(m): 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
evil mad woman
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by Igweonyekachi: 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
That woman is a pure, full blown iniquitous witch and should choose either being removed out of the surface of the earth by hanging or immolation.
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by obynno7(m): 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
evil mad woman
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by neonly: 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
ozento:
you must be frm the alien species(devil).

But d guy said d truth now
Why face d person dat wrong you instead of d innocent child
Women are devil's I swear
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by bionixs: 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
DaRuud:

*fear igbo women
you know it isn't true
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by Bluehill1051: 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
Karashika
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
LuciferGospel:

It won't work.

Adequate care must be taken to ensure that the concentrated Hydrochloric acid slowly dripping from its beaker is positioned directly over her eye to prevent spillage.

*spits angry
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by Btruth: 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
Emmabraham:
Yoruba people commuting crimes and claiming Ibo names.

#spits

won tii get e
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by Abramgreen: 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
Emma Brahms When will some Igbo men learn to be civilized and cultured.
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by freshvine(f): 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
Men Kill Women To Make Money, Women Kill Men For Game
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by coolviv: 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
I always say that when a man start stepping out in his marriage, he has automatically endangered his wife and children because they will now be seen as obstacles to the woman outside.
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
LuciferGospel:

It won't work.

*spits angry
Which kinda torture technique is this kwanu??
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by internetpo(m): 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
LuciferGospel:

It won't work.

*spits angry

Guy you have a bent horrible mind. See torture schemes you just dredged up. Chai! I shook.

By d way, no be one of ur member be dis. - ur moniker - u suppose happy na
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
LuciferGospel:

It won't work.

*spits angry
oga I hail o
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by Ianmaduka(m): 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
judgment day must start from Nigeria 100%
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by FraQture(m): 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
[See wetin Prick don cause..
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by Shugargal(f): 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
pocohantas:
What do we need her reason for?

The father dated her and she did multiple abortions, so? Did he force her to do abortion?

Women need to learn to start taking responsibility for actions like this.

She would go to jail, this changes nothing.
...Even if she was forced to abort,it doesn't still justify her actions, why must innocent little boy pay for their infidelity.I just pitty the mother of the boy cuz men flying upandan just cuz of same pussy.gush!
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by SURElee(f): 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
My goodness! Why should an innocent child have to die for her stupidity of dating married man and the father's foolish acts. Kai! Ndi uwa. You date a married man, one abortion no do, it becomes series of abortions and you end up killing a child? Was that innocent boy ever present in your hide and seek sex game?

Lord, have mercy.
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by wizod(m): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
LuciferGospel:

It won't work.

*spits angry
ur wickedness pass my own by far. I suggest they pour her original honey with milk and tie her hands backward. Stinging ants will feed from her naked body wit painful stings until she will die
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by benjanny(m): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
Whenever you wake up from bed,always pray for Gods protection from the hands of the enemies,Satan can use anyone
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by NonnyDot(m): 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
LuciferGospel:

It won't work.

OH LORD, YOU REALLY CRAM LAMASHTU RULE AND THIS MUST BE DONE WITH CARE AND PAINS ACHIEVED.

*spits angry
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by Dannykay39(m): 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
LuciferGospel:

It won't work.

*spits angry

LMFAO... Psychopath alert!!!
I applaud your creativity sha, hehehe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) / Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) / Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.