Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi (65041 Views)

Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) / Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities / APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by fx45(m): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
AdaFonju:

Obori, get out of my comments you don't speak a language but you're sure that a name UcheAwaji is igbo, that's ibo man life for you
You're very silly? What my business with UcheAwaji or whatever it means in Andoni? I only noted that I had students named Chinedu and Ada and they were Obolo people. Did I give them the names?

A stupid Afonja made a hate speech in faraway Ibadan and we're here reminding the bigots that the said Secondus isn't even Igbo. What's paining you?
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
Edodefender:
what bridges?

We are the most friendly ethnic group in Nigeria.

I have made it clear to you.

Am off.
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
Jahwinaboy:

Raveged or not, we are surviving, we are still making more igbos big boys, we are still supporting/feeding 9ja, we are still hoping for a beta tomorrow, we are still preaching peace, we still love all. Why dragging us into biafra? Na by force? Still love una sha

I never mentioned biafra to you but anyway let wisdom prevail...
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by kotv: 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
Both the Igbos and the south south whom made a fool of themselves on this topic are all idiots. Instead of us thinking on how to unite ourselves, instead Ijaw, Igbo, Edo, etc fools are busy attacking eachother on ignorant reason. Whoever cursed SS and SE with stupidity did a very good job at it. You all that participated in this topic to insult eachother are fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by nextdoor84(m): 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
Heartbender:
I'll leave you to your stupidity. Kalabari,made up of Buguma and Degema, etc is Ijaw. Okrika made up of Ogoloma, etc is Ijaw. Bukuma, Abuloma, etc are Ijaw. Abua, Odual, Ogoni, Andoni, etc are not Ikwerre. Ikwerre is not Igbo. The only reason Wike is in power is as a compensation for Jonathan's loss and the belief that APC is an Islamic party. People voted PDP and not Wike. Anyone who was fielded to be PDP flagbearer would have won, But you are a colossal disgrace of course and perhaps a regrettable mistake of creation not to know how politics work. The next governors of Rivers State for another 20 something years cannot be Ikwerre and they know it, except the decider of the fates of men says otherwise. But I will leave you to your shortsighted arrogance and join issues with higher species of men

You are obviously sick. I will leave to your beer parlour and moronic analysis!
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by nextdoor84(m): 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
nengibo:

Opobians dont answer igbo names, Eastern Obolo is in Akwaibom, and father from Opobo than Andoni, so I ask again, during your alleged time in Eastern Obolo did you learn how to speak Obolo?

Lols...what names do they answer then? Please tell me what language they speak too!
I pray your hatred for anything igboid won't kill you OK.
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by nextdoor84(m): 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
Heartbender:
I'll leave you to your stupidity. Kalabari,made up of Buguma and Degema, etc is Ijaw. Okrika made up of Ogoloma, etc is Ijaw. Bukuma, Abuloma, etc are Ijaw. Abua, Odual, Ogoni, Andoni, etc are not Ikwerre. Ikwerre is not Igbo. The only reason Wike is in power is as a compensation for Jonathan's loss and the belief that APC is an Islamic party. People voted PDP and not Wike. Anyone who was fielded to be PDP flagbearer would have won, But you are a colossal disgrace of course and perhaps a regrettable mistake of creation not to know how politics work. The next governors of Rivers State for another 20 something years cannot be Ikwerre and they know it, except the decider of the fates of men says otherwise. But I will leave you to your shortsighted arrogance and join issues with higher species of men

Make sure after wike's tenure, that you replace him with your imaginary ijaw brother oo. We are waiting!!
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by AdaFonju: 6:44am On Dec 18, 2018
nextdoor84:

Lols...what names do they answer then? Please tell me what language they speak too!
I pray your hatred for anything igboid won't kill you OK.
They answer only Ibani names, which is the mother tongue, though its sparsely spoken nowadays
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by wman(m): 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
Ajimobi Bleep up. Very stupid, careless and tribalistic statement to make.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Evercurious(f): 11:37am On Dec 19, 2018
Awoo88:

Stop talking nonsense!!! Uche is uche and it have the same meaning. The Igbo names in ikwarre is the same in Igbo. In fact, ikwarre is IBO what owu is to the Yoruba

Ignorance is real with you
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Awoo88: 11:52am On Dec 19, 2018
Evercurious:

Ignorance is real with you
Ode!!!!
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by dreamwords: 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
Heartbender:
You are an idiot for spewing garbage here. No part of south-south is Igbo...except the weed. I am a south-southerner and you want to tell me about my region, abi? Or have you travelled the number of states I have? Hebrew sounds like Arabic doesn't make a Palestinian Jew, if it is Ikwerre you are yapping about. Do you know an Igbo person must learn Ikwerre to understand? Respect yourself o grin
My brother Ikwerre is igbo, is part of igbo dialects and not the central igbo used by every igbo person,
An igbo person has to learn some other igbo dialect to understand it 100% that's how igbo is, we call it subgroup, every igbo subgroup have their unique igbo dialect
Igbos are indigenous to ss/se
It is what it is bro, easy bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

Honestly, it's very troubling but the man is an andoni man and the their pronounciation of uche is different from Igbo pronounciation and has different meanings.

Thank you for addressing his ignorance.
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ojiofor:

My brother there is no Uche in Eastern Nigeria that is not Igbo and why did he hide his native surname with Secondus?

His name is PRINCE UCHE SECONDUS. An Andoni man that has nothing to do with Ibo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Ojiofor: 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ekinematics:

His name is PRINCE UCHE SECONDUS. An Andoni man that has nothing to do with Ibo.

Lol.Tell that to Oyo state governor.
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ojiofor:

Lol.Tell that to Oyo state governor.

The Oyo governor is just as clueless as you are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Ojiofor: 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ekinematics:

The Oyo governor is just as clueless as you are.

Tell me the meaning of Uche in Andoni language.
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
Heartbender:
You are an idiot for spewing garbage here. No part of south-south is Igbo...except the weed. I am a south-southerner and you want to tell me about my region, abi? Or have you travelled the number of states I have? Hebrew sounds like Arabic doesn't make a Palestinian Jew, if it is Ikwerre you are yapping about. Do you know an Igbo person must learn Ikwerre to understand? Respect yourself o grin

AFJ shouting "We, the South southerners" grin. Sorry for ur stupidity. U can't sit down in ur ogbomosho village n tell us which tribes exist in the SS. Pls try ur silidity elsewhere, igbos are the most populated n the most dominant ethnic group in SS.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
wman:
Ajimobi Bleep up. Very stupid, careless and tribalistic statement to make.

Yorubas are known to be naturally tribalistic

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Heartbender: 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
Look at the bird brained blighter. Wow. So, Igbos took the abandoned properties of. Igbos in the SS especially PH after the Civil War? Simpletons. Indeed, there is no hope for an idiot
PrecisionFx:

AFJ shouting "We, the South southerners" grin. Sorry for ur stupidity. U can't sit down in ur ogbomosho village n tell us which tribes exist in the SS. Pls try ur silidity elsewhere, igbos are the most populated n the most dominant ethnic group in SS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by dreamwords: 10:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
Argument ,sentiment, propaganda, won't help us
Let us be reasonable for a minute

A tribe /subgroup/ethnic group that answers

Uche/wike/ emeka, etc is igbo
Demola /tunde ,etc is yoruba
Danjuma/daladi, is hausa
Efosa/efe is. edo/benin
(I didn't say 'a person' I said 'tribe or subgroup ")
So

Make all man answer his papa name, simple and short

Case closed
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Jaggededge: 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
G.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
Heartbender:
Look at the bird brained blighter. Wow. So, Igbos took the abandoned properties of. Igbos in the SS especially PH after the Civil War? Simpletons. Indeed, there is no hope for an idiot

Oh, he has at least stopped shouting "We, the south southerners" grin grin
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Heartbender: 1:17am On Dec 20, 2018
Indeed no hope for you. Ikwerres say they are not Igbo. Ikwerres are even a fragment of the many ethnicities in PH. Whoever you said told you another man's history also taught you how to sever towns from their tribes? Why am I even replying nitwits. Time unfolds events. Bye
Jaggededge:

Mumu, who do you think are Ikwerre people? They suffered the effect of the war. My grandmum once told me that they used PH airport and destroyed it after use. Stop saying rubbish about the Ikwerre Igbos. That was what they were before they had to deny it under pressure from FG to be part of the new Rivers which was then dominated by the Ijaws and were promised the abandoned property, . The Igbos have now taken back full control of Port Harcourt

The abandon Property saga in Rivers State was spear-headed by northern and western political elites under Gowon’s administration, Ken Saro Wiwa, Diete-Spiff and Ijo.

Go and study your nigerian history book Mr man
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Evercurious(f): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
Awoo88:

Ode!!!!

ANUMANU
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Evercurious(f): 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
mbos:
lots of so called lagos or igbos born in diaspora dont know simple meaning of words in igbo language

uche means thought
iche.... means u think
eche means we think

Uche in this sense means Gods will or Uchechi or Uchenna

Nna meaning God and Chi meaning God as well.

in this case andoni and igbo language are same

YOU ARE WRONG..VERY VERY WRONG..PLS VERIFY FROM ANY ANDONI INDIGENE ...MAYBE YOU LL BELIEVE THIS TIME
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Evercurious(f): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
Ojiofor:

Tell me the meaning of Uche in Andoni language.

Full name UCHEAWAJI...UCHE means GIFT AND AWAJI means GOD .. So UCHEAWAJI means GOD'SGIFT.

While we ve nothing like AWAJI in Igbo language, UCHE in Igbo is spelt same, pronounced differently with different meanings..

Moreover UCHE in Igbo language means THOUGHT
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Awoo88: 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
Evercurious:
I BI ANUMANU
Get well soon
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Evercurious(f): 5:04am On Dec 22, 2018
Awoo88:

Get well soon

IS YOUR 'OTAPIAPIA ' NOT EFFECTIVE ENOUGH?
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Awoo88: 7:59am On Dec 22, 2018
Evercurious:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH. MY 'OTAPIAPIA ' NOT EFFECTIVE ENOUGH. I WILL VERY MUCH WANT TO END MY LIFE.
Good luck to you
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by HappyPagan: 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
Evercurious:

While we ve nothing like AWAJI in Igbo language,
I know some AWAJI in Igbo land. Imo State to be precise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed / Adnan Bostaji Is Dead! Saudi Arabia Ambassador To Nigeria Dies In His Sleep / Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.