Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi (65129 Views)

Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) / Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities / APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Christistruth00: 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
When Nnamdi was making noise, they called all igbos hateful but look at what a Governor, a supposed leader is saying to his people. What will I call this now?

Kanu was swearing at all the tribes in Nigeria calling some tribes cowards and implying they were zoo animals and some elders who should have corrected him lwere seen praying for him and blessing him on video. What were people supposed to think?

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by ayzTIGER: 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
Equity311987:
No Yoruba man can trust ibo because as a Yoruba, if you hear the name of the tribe called Ibo, the first thing that will come to your mind is fraudsters
Lies. Yoruba people no matter how highly ranked always see Igbo giants in their dream. Have you heard Yoruba from the mouth of any SE Local Government Chairman not to talk of a Governor.

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Fatherofdragons: 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
Warship:

What is the meaning in andoni language.?
Honestly, I have no idea.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Fatherofdragons: 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
Christistruth00:

Kanu was swearing at all the tribes in Nigeria calling some tribes cowards and implying they were zoo animals and some elders who should have corrected him like Nwabueze were seen praying for him and blessing him on video. What were people supposed to think?

Is Nwabueze a Governor or a well known ruler like obi of Onitsha in igboland?

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by MadamExcellency: 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
Heartbender:
The problem with Nigeria is WAZOBIA...this educated illiterate brown roofed governor doesn't know the difference between Rivers and South-East and the Igbos are mischievous enough to agree South-South is an Igbo region. At the end, the Hausa man lumps us all and butchers like a demented meat seller whenever there is crisis in the North. I wish Middle Belt and South-South can have a pact and leave these mad people

People here are discussing about Yoruba and Igbo by implication tribes/ethnic groups and you are talking about geopolitical zone.

Is middle belt and South south tribes? Talk of Tiv, Ibibio, Efik, Andoni, Urhobo, Edo etc and not an imaginary non existing South south.

I want to read peoples opinions not fictions or tales by moonlight

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Christistruth00: 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

Is Nwabueze a Governor or a well known ruler like obi of Onitsha in igboland?

For your information Nwabueze is a former minister .

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Ngwamankillyou(m): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
chansmokers:
But the truth is that secondus is not an igbo man. Why the obsession over igbos

Who told you he is not an igbo man or you drank cheap thing.

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Ojiofor: 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

Honestly, it's very troubling but the man is an andoni man and the their pronounciation of uche is different from Igbo pronounciation and has different meanings.

My brother there is no Uche in Eastern Nigeria that is not Igbo and why did he hide his native surname with Secondus?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

What is stopping them from bearing Edo names bikonu? I personally don't care who they say they are but not at the expense of my people.

Exactly the same problem here. The can be edo for all of care but my problem is committing crimes and people calling them igbo

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by honourhim: 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

My brother I tire, dem go deny say dem be igbos but on the national stage or to outsiders, if dem do bad thing na Igbos go take all their wahala.
. That's the kind of hypocrisy in an average Ikwerre person.
When it is for bad they will hide under Igbo but when it is for good they deny Igbos. Quite a shame.

Can the Ikwerre cultural groups do a press release and correct this error about Secondus

If they dont do it then shame on them.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by ZorGBUooeh: 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Exactly the same problem here. The can be edo for all of care but my problem is committing crimes and people calling them igbo
Crimes like nzeogwu coup(Edo coup).They will look for trouble and hide under Igbo banner but when the dust settle they will start shouting niger delta..No sane Igbo man should call dem igbos.I no send dem

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by honourhim: 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:

Crimes like nzeogwu coup(Edo coup).They will look for trouble and hide under Igbo banner but when the dust settles they will start shouting niger delta.

Don't mind the useless Ikwerre hypocrites here..

We have already understood their antics and we are wiser now.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by pazienza(m): 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
Warship:

Uche is an Igbo name but unfortunately, some Igbos think they are not Igbos but descendants of Bini who migrated to Igboland and yet when you ask them why they don't speak Bini or bear Bini names, you see them wobbling and fumbling.

Uche Secondus is not an Igbo man. He's an Andoni man.

Unlike IGBO/Igboid speaking Ikwerre, Ndoni, Ogba, Etche, Ekpeye who deny Igbo identity.
Andonis don't speak Igboid or IGBO language.
They are not Igbos.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
Fvcking blogger twisting what he said

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by amadiwati(m): 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
Mr governor. Secondus is not an Igbo man.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Yemi7up: 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
DauraIsAGoal:
Useless Yoruba Muslim
You are wrong, this is a good Yoruba Muslim that is not biased and even knows the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
Bager
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by emmasege: 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
When you think things cannot get worse in Nigeria... Ajimobi is supposed to be educated. I see no evidence of that here
it's really difficult to differentiate him from a tout by His conduct and speech. I'm not surprised though, he's an Islamite. The trait must always express itself irrespective of their level of education or exposure.

And that short man that parades himself as RCCG pastor will be looking for an hate speech. Here's a classical example, he need not look further.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by fredoooooo: 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
ASIWAJU !!!!!! cool

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by otuekong(m): 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
This should be hate speach too oh!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Yemi7up: 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
When you think things cannot get worse in Nigeria... Ajimobi is supposed to be educated. I see no evidence of that here
Where were you when your brother Secondus will not mind his business.
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by gurunlocker: 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
BMCs, how's this not hate speech?

Your party keep preaching against hate speech, but you guys are the perpetrator of hate speech.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by fk001(m): 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
[quote author=Heartbender post=73899473]The problem with Nigeria is WAZOBIA...this educated illiterate brown roofed governor doesn't know the difference between Rivers and South-East and the Igbos are mischievous enough to agree South-South is an Igbo region. At the end, the Hausa man lumps us all and butchers like a demented meat seller whenever there is crisis in the North. I wish Middle Belt and South-South can have a pact and leave these mad people[/quote]

How can you join them together?
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Exponental(m): 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
Constitutional nonsense..... So Tinubu is the party chairman like Secondus abi
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by nengibo: 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
UcheAwaji is the full name, Uche for short, meaning God's gift in Obolo, just like a kwara man named Azunwa, Yoruba go still call am Igbo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by chansmokers: 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
[s]
Ngwamankillyou:

Who told you he is not an igbo man or you drank cheap thing.
[/s]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Reference(m): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
Oh well.... guess racism has no levels.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by movetoca: 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
This is one thing I hate most about these monkeys called Nigerians they always call God even when they're lying. FVCKTARDS

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Fidelismaria: 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
No comment

Ajimobi issa f**l

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by nengibo: 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

Honestly, I have no idea.
Uche Awaji, God's gift
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Melody25: 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
I am not surprised. Many of them see Igbo people as their greatest challenge in life. Even a so called governor. Shame.

31 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls / Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers / Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.