Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

'happy Birthday To My Boss' Osinbajo Celebrate Buhari On His Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'happy Birthday To My Boss' Osinbajo Celebrate Buhari On His Birthday (14157 Views)

Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? / Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket / Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'happy Birthday To My Boss' Osinbajo Celebrate Buhari On His Birthday by MediaLife: 9:58am On Dec 17, 2018
The Vice-president, Yemi Osinbajo celebrate President Muhammadu Buhari on his birthday as he turned 76 today. He said:

To a man, who has been exemplary in life and his commitment to Nigeria,

To a man who has a great sense of humour,

To a man who genuinely loves the Nigerian people and to a man I am privileged to call Boss, Happy 76th Birthday!

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/happy-birthday-to-my-boss-osinbajo.html

10 Likes

Re: 'happy Birthday To My Boss' Osinbajo Celebrate Buhari On His Birthday by REDshouse(m): 10:00am On Dec 17, 2018
Hbd Buhari.. May you live long in good and sound health to take Nigeria to greater height and shame all your haters....

Long life and prosperity PMB

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'happy Birthday To My Boss' Osinbajo Celebrate Buhari On His Birthday by Agritech(m): 10:03am On Dec 17, 2018
Buhari is 76 and no one is talking because he and Atiku are age mates.

PDP missed the chance by overlooking young and corrupt free aspirants to chose Atiku all because he has money.

The question now is where is his money?

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'happy Birthday To My Boss' Osinbajo Celebrate Buhari On His Birthday by JasonScoolari: 10:04am On Dec 17, 2018
Happy birthday sir, May the Almighty Allah lead you back safely to Daura come 2019. .

Enjoy sir.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'happy Birthday To My Boss' Osinbajo Celebrate Buhari On His Birthday by FarahAideed: 10:06am On Dec 17, 2018
Anybody that has anything good to say about Buhari is a liar

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'happy Birthday To My Boss' Osinbajo Celebrate Buhari On His Birthday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:11am On Dec 17, 2018
Read what Prof. Tam David West had to say about Gen. Buhari, unbelievable.
¤ Buhari is one of the cleanest men I have ever met in my life. If anybody wants me to dislike Buhari, such person should give me an example of his corruption. I will run away from him totally. But right now, there is no evidence. On the contrary, the more they attack him on this issue of corruption, the more they are making him honourable.

¤ I will give two examples:
¤ One, Babangida thought Buhari was making a lot of money on counter trading, so he set up two independent bodies to investigate counter trading.

¤ One of the bodies was headed by J.K. Randle, while the second was headed by Prof. Aboyade of blessed memory. None of them found anything against Buhari. None. I attested before the two bodies.

¤ Great Aboyade commission was digging into Buhari’s counter trading, J.K. Randle, who’s still alive, did the same thing.
¤ But both of them produced reports that showed that counter trading was so clean and was making so much money for Nigeria.

¤ Then two, soon after Obasanjo was sworn in, there was a social function for him in Lagos or so, then surprisingly, some people tried to praise Buhari, Obasanjo said: ‘don’t praise him, I have not probed him.’ It was after that incident that Obasanjo set up Dr. Haroun’s probe panel of the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF).
¤ Haroun probed PTF inside out. Buhari was discovered to be as clean as snow.

¤ You know, why he agreed to be the head of PTF was not to condone what Abacha was doing then, but he saw it as a way of serving the country and he did well. I have the record.

¤ Haroun came out and said PTF account was audited every year while Federal Government account was not audited in 36 years.

¤ You know Babangida detained Buhari for 40 months after he overthrew him.
¤ Buhari’s mother died while he was in detention and as a Muslim, I expected Babangida to rise above politics and allow Buhari to go bury his mother. If he was released, I am sure he wouldn’t have run away.
¤ Buhari was not allowed to go bury his mother. But in the night after the woman was buried, Babangida released Buhari.

¤ His son died, the same thing happened.
¤ Anyway, after Buhari came out of detention, he told Babangida to tell the world about his corruption. The records are there.
¤ The same thing happened with the PTF. He told Obasanjo to publish the report of the panel, but Obasanjo could not publish it because it was a certificate of honour for Buhari. If that Haroun’s report had any page in it that indicted Buhari, Obasanjo would have used that to disqualify Buhari from contesting against him.
¤ Buhari is clean. He is not corrupt.

¤ To show how Buhari loves Nigeria, he doesn’t like spending Nigerian money frivolously. When Shehu Shagari’s NPN government was overthrown, as Buhari was assigned to head the Military government of 1983, he never changed any chair or curtain in Dodan Barracks. Buhari used what Shagari was using until his government was also overthrown by IBB and co.

¤ As minister, our total pocket money under Buhari was N200 per month. You could spend less than N200 without accounting for it, but anything above N200, you must account for it.
¤ When he increased the money to N250, we clapped for him at the executive council.

¤ Now, as a former governor of the defunct north-eastern state, former minister of petroleum, former head of state, former executive chairman of PTF, Buhari has no house in Abuja.
¤ If he goes to Abuja, he stays in a private hotel. He has no house either uphill or downhill, apart from his house in Kaduna.

Sane Nigerians, We Need BUHARI by 2019.
PROFESSOR TAM DAVID WEST, Former Nigeria's Petroleum Minister.

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 'happy Birthday To My Boss' Osinbajo Celebrate Buhari On His Birthday by Okoyeebos: 10:11am On Dec 17, 2018
[s]
FarahAideed:
Anybody that has anything good to say about Buhari is a liar
[/s]

Happy birthday to the man Fayose, FFK, Ipob pigs and all kinds of animals wished dead.

Today, Fayose is in policical coma, FFK is tying diapers and washing baby clothes at home, Ipob pigs are without direction and a leader and Buhari is plus 1.

Baba, keep being a source of pain and heartbreak to thieves, looters, criminals, baby factory idiots, armed robbers, kidnappers and Ipob pigs of every specie.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'happy Birthday To My Boss' Osinbajo Celebrate Buhari On His Birthday by 1N9a: 10:11am On Dec 17, 2018
HBD sir

4 Likes

Re: 'happy Birthday To My Boss' Osinbajo Celebrate Buhari On His Birthday by naijapips04: 10:12am On Dec 17, 2018
Buhari was almost my Birthday Mate. shocked

God Forbid angry

3 Likes

Re: 'happy Birthday To My Boss' Osinbajo Celebrate Buhari On His Birthday by kindnyce(m): 10:13am On Dec 17, 2018
Thank you the most intelligent,
The most amiable..
The most articulate
The most credit
And the most dignified and eloquent VP in the History of Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'happy Birthday To My Boss' Osinbajo Celebrate Buhari On His Birthday by Denikayan: 10:14am On Dec 17, 2018

On this special day, we want to tell you that we recognize your labor of love as we celebrate you and hope for many more years of useful work for the good of humanity. Many happy returns!

Happy Birthday to His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'happy Birthday To My Boss' Osinbajo Celebrate Buhari On His Birthday by NairaMaster1(m): 10:15am On Dec 17, 2018
Great leaders utilize every opportunity to address their people, to connect and disseminate their administrations’ policies, but Osibanjo is a professor that gets sick at the sight of fact and figures. He’s a professor without figures. He passed through school with no statistics to show for it. A professor that's a house boy that dwells in the past.
Re: 'happy Birthday To My Boss' Osinbajo Celebrate Buhari On His Birthday by awhy11(m): 10:15am On Dec 17, 2018
Hbd to u boss of all bosses

5 Likes

Re: 'happy Birthday To My Boss' Osinbajo Celebrate Buhari On His Birthday by Okoyeebos: 10:16am On Dec 17, 2018
NairaMaster1:
Great leaders utilize every opportunity to address their people, to connect and disseminate their administrations’ policies, but Buha is an Eskimo that gets sick at the sight of snow. He’s a general without a gun. He passed through school with no certificate to show for it. Buhari’s silence is loud; there goes another oxymoron. Yet he wants a second term from the same people he feels are too stupid and lowly to worth his address.

Keep it up.

One day, maybe your grammar would get you nominated for and win a Nobel. That's something China Ashebe died without achieving.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'happy Birthday To My Boss' Osinbajo Celebrate Buhari On His Birthday by michoim(m): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2018
Nice one

1 Like

Re: 'happy Birthday To My Boss' Osinbajo Celebrate Buhari On His Birthday by Larryfest(m): 10:17am On Dec 17, 2018
Happy birthday our presido you have tried your best but you need to give someone else the chance to do more for Nigerians next year......
Re: 'happy Birthday To My Boss' Osinbajo Celebrate Buhari On His Birthday by diadem10: 10:19am On Dec 17, 2018
D eloquent man.

2 Likes

Re: 'happy Birthday To My Boss' Osinbajo Celebrate Buhari On His Birthday by wakaman: 10:19am On Dec 17, 2018
Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: 'happy Birthday To My Boss' Osinbajo Celebrate Buhari On His Birthday by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 17, 2018
Happy Back to Daura in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'happy Birthday To My Boss' Osinbajo Celebrate Buhari On His Birthday by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 17, 2018
PLEASE, between PETER OBI and OSINBANJO who is more of a PROFESSOR...??

Mind You,
.......OSINBANJO was allowed to carry his TABLET device into the Examination Hall... ??
.......He was allowed to peep into his Tablet when confused.
.......He was also found deficient in the current country’s statistics.
.......He hammered more on ongoing projects rather than confronting QUESTIONS posed to him
Re: 'happy Birthday To My Boss' Osinbajo Celebrate Buhari On His Birthday by Rexnegro(m): 10:21am On Dec 17, 2018
na so prof

3 Likes

Re: 'happy Birthday To My Boss' Osinbajo Celebrate Buhari On His Birthday by fmlala: 10:21am On Dec 17, 2018
HE PMB HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SIR! LONG LIVE

3 Likes

Re: 'happy Birthday To My Boss' Osinbajo Celebrate Buhari On His Birthday by python2gbera: 10:22am On Dec 17, 2018
python2
Re: 'happy Birthday To My Boss' Osinbajo Celebrate Buhari On His Birthday by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 17, 2018
Happy 86th birthday baba.

Operation back to Daura is a goal..
Re: 'happy Birthday To My Boss' Osinbajo Celebrate Buhari On His Birthday by Igbokid: 10:23am On Dec 17, 2018
Happy birthday BUBU
Re: 'happy Birthday To My Boss' Osinbajo Celebrate Buhari On His Birthday by Sholaco: 10:23am On Dec 17, 2018
Okoyeebos:
[s][/s]

Happy birthday to the man Fayose, FFK, Ipob pigs and all kinds of animals wished dead.

Today, Fayose is in policical coma, FFK is tying diapers and washing baby clothes at home, Ipob pigs are without direction and a leader and Buhari is plus 1.

Baba, keep being a source of pain and heartbreak to thieves, looters, criminals, baby factory idiots, armed robbers, kidnappers and Ipob pigs of every specie.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'happy Birthday To My Boss' Osinbajo Celebrate Buhari On His Birthday by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:24am On Dec 17, 2018
post=73919593:
Read what Prof. Tam David West had to say about Gen. Buhari, unbelievable.
¤ Buhari is one of the cleanest men I have ever met in my life. If anybody wants me to dislike Buhari, such person should give me an example of his corruption. I will run away from him totally. But right now, there is no evidence. On the contrary, the more they attack him on this issue of corruption, the more they are making him honourable.

¤ I will give two examples:
¤ One, Babangida thought Buhari was making a lot of money on counter trading, so he set up two independent bodies to investigate counter trading.

¤ One of the bodies was headed by J.K. Randle, while the second was headed by Prof. Aboyade of blessed memory. None of them found anything against Buhari. None. I attested before the two bodies.

¤ Great Aboyade commission was digging into Buhari’s counter trading, J.K. Randle, who’s still alive, did the same thing.
¤ But both of them produced reports that showed that counter trading was so clean and was making so much money for Nigeria.

¤ Then two, soon after Obasanjo was sworn in, there was a social function for him in Lagos or so, then surprisingly, some people tried to praise Buhari, Obasanjo said: ‘don’t praise him, I have not probed him.’ It was after that incident that Obasanjo set up Dr. Haroun’s probe panel of the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF).
¤ Haroun probed PTF inside out. Buhari was discovered to be as clean as snow.

¤ You know, why he agreed to be the head of PTF was not to condone what Abacha was doing then, but he saw it as a way of serving the country and he did well. I have the record.

¤ Haroun came out and said PTF account was audited every year while Federal Government account was not audited in 36 years.

¤ You know Babangida detained Buhari for 40 months after he overthrew him.
¤ Buhari’s mother died while he was in detention and as a Muslim, I expected Babangida to rise above politics and allow Buhari to go bury his mother. If he was released, I am sure he wouldn’t have run away.
¤ Buhari was not allowed to go bury his mother. But in the night after the woman was buried, Babangida released Buhari.

¤ His son died, the same thing happened.
¤ Anyway, after Buhari came out of detention, he told Babangida to tell the world about his corruption. The records are there.
¤ The same thing happened with the PTF. He told Obasanjo to publish the report of the panel, but Obasanjo could not publish it because it was a certificate of honour for Buhari. If that Haroun’s report had any page in it that indicted Buhari, Obasanjo would have used that to disqualify Buhari from contesting against him.
¤ Buhari is clean. He is not corrupt.

¤ To show how Buhari loves Nigeria, he doesn’t like spending Nigerian money frivolously. When Shehu Shagari’s NPN government was overthrown, as Buhari was assigned to head the Military government of 1983, he never changed any chair or curtain in Dodan Barracks. Buhari used what Shagari was using until his government was also overthrown by IBB and co.

¤ As minister, our total pocket money under Buhari was N200 per month. You could spend less than N200 without accounting for it, but anything above N200, you must account for it.
¤ When he increased the money to N250, we clapped for him at the executive council.

¤ Now, as a former governor of the defunct north-eastern state, former minister of petroleum, former head of state, former executive chairman of PTF, Buhari has no house in Abuja.
¤ If he goes to Abuja, he stays in a private hotel. He has no house either uphill or downhill, apart from his house in Kaduna.

Sane Nigerians, We Need BUHARI by 2019.
PROFESSOR TAM DAVID WEST, Former Nigeria's Petroleum Minister.

That’s not the qualities of a great leader
Re: 'happy Birthday To My Boss' Osinbajo Celebrate Buhari On His Birthday by NessaBoo(f): 10:24am On Dec 17, 2018
Awwwww, the empathy and bond between Buhari and his VP is just sooo nice nd worthy of emulation in Nigeria's current political clime.

kiss kiss kiss

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'happy Birthday To My Boss' Osinbajo Celebrate Buhari On His Birthday by NairaMaster1(m): 10:26am On Dec 17, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Keep it up.

One day, maybe your grammar would get you nominated for and win a Nobel. That's something China Ashebe died without achieving.

Kikikikiki!

1 Like

Re: 'happy Birthday To My Boss' Osinbajo Celebrate Buhari On His Birthday by IAMTHEHERO: 10:26am On Dec 17, 2018
Choose from the options below:
a)Where today.
b)Were today
c)Wear today

Re: 'happy Birthday To My Boss' Osinbajo Celebrate Buhari On His Birthday by bsalawu: 10:27am On Dec 17, 2018
Happy Birthday Mr President.God Bless you sir

MediaLife:
The Vice-president, Yemi Osinbajo celebrate President Muhammadu Buhari on his birthday as he turned 76 today. He said:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/happy-birthday-to-my-boss-osinbajo.html

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sagay Reveals Why He Joined APC, Blasts Yinka Odumakin / Oby Ezekwesili: "I Have Been Rejecting Ministerial Appointments Since 2007" / FG's Refusal To Publish Terrorism Sponsors - Vanguard Editorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.