Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? (117973 Views)

Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB / Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket / Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
Reports sighted by Mandy News that Bala Haruna, the Bauchi man who fulfilled his vow to spend ten minutes inside a gutter and drink the gutter water should Buhari win the presidential election has reportedly died.

According to multiple reports flying around social media, Bala was rushed to the hospital after complaining about severe abdominal pains and severe stooling of blood for two days.

Bala, after series of tests conducted, was diagnosed with Gastrointestinal bleeding including hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia which was contacted from the gutter water he drank which was contaminated.

He spent several days in the hospital before he gave up the ghost early Tuesday morning.

Source: https://mandynews.com/man-who-swam-and-drank-gutter/

20 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by Preshy561(f): 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
This one looks like that manabbqgrills. grin grin

585 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by Acjohn(m): 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
I hope others learn that Buhari didn't know he existed talk more of paying his hospital bill, this is also applicable to most football fans that fights for foreign club sides who's coaches may call them monkeys

328 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by orion7: 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
no point wasting. rip on such a fool

216 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by KendrickAyomide: 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
Preshy561:

that guy don go AWOL

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by mightyhaze: 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
Chai,..These are the kind of people that determine who rules me,... sad

tell me the difference btw these ones and terrorists.
Person when get mind guzzle gutter water,to knot suicide belt no go be anything to am na

262 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by Preshy561(f): 4:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
that guy don go AWOL
Yes naa, na him drink the gutter water. grin grin

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by StillX10(m): 4:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
He has taken himself to the extreme world

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
Biingoo:
Stop blaming Yoruba people for supporting APC.. There is a strong connection between Broom and Ewedu...
stale

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by qwertyboss(m): 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia
this part weak me pass!

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by freeze001(f): 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
Dirty illiterates everywhere! So he killed himself and did not live long enough to reap the 'benefits' of Sai Baba 4 + 4? Good for him, even burial sai bubu no go attend... I hope after gorging themselves on federal funds in the name of fighting corruption and fixing the economy, Bubu and his goons will remember one member of his family and dash him/her small work to keep the nitwits loyal.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by freeze001(f): 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
WhoRUDeceiving:
Well, I wonder what he will tell God? Maybe hunger is forcing these "Lazy" youths to be very stupid and Nigger like. He had work, perhaps he would not have been doing this. If many of those (Igbo) girls in Lagos were not sleeping around for N2000 maybe he would have seen one to marry or a Calabar girl that would have cautioned him against doing a suicidal mission.

Or maybe if he listened to some Pro Oduduwa/Biafran groups that warned him Nigeria was a lie and that voting does not better anyone, he would have or could have died as a freedom fighter or just cause than a Coupist Fulani grandpa that could not give 2 phucks about him

Too bad mate, because Naija no get better hospital to even treat Ear infection
Really?

4 Likes

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by mykelswa(m): 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
I've never seen where people celebrate victory n die in d process. Buhari is bad luck. No wonder d man who trekked from lagos to abuja had surgery after some months. I reject such victory of sorrow in my life n family life amen. So many ppl died celebrating d tyrant.

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by Asshurbanipal: 4:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
Abokii no get sense walahi

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
freeze001:

Really?

Unfortunately YES really.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
mykelswa:
I've never seen where people celebrate victory n die in d process. Buhari is bad luck. No wonder d man who trekked from lagos to abuja has surgery after some months. I reject such victory of sorrow in my life n family life amen.

Not only celebrated victory, but celebrate criminals, thugs, fake pastors, quack musicians, weaves, rogues, COUPIST

If they are not Niggers then what are they?

They deserve their suffering

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
Preshy561:

Preshy & Manabbqgrills right now!
grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by Anago50000: 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
Good riddance to bad rubbish

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by alexmaye(m): 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
What Did He Gain After All This? Death

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by Preshy561(f): 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
WhoRUDeceiving:
Well, I wonder what he will tell God? Maybe hunger is forcing these "Lazy" youths to be very stupid and Nigger like. He had work, perhaps he would not have been doing this. If many of those (Igbo) girls in Lagos were not sleeping around for N2000 maybe he would have seen one to marry or a Calabar girl that would have cautioned him against doing a suicidal mission.

Or maybe if he listened to some Pro Oduduwa/Biafran groups that warned him Nigeria was a lie and that voting does not better anyone, he would have or could have died as a freedom fighter or just cause than a Coupist Fulani grandpa that could not give 2 phucks about him

Too bad mate, because Naija no get better hospital to even treat Ear infection
Iwu anu mpama.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by Talknochip(m): 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
Unfortunately, he died for Nothing!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by mightyhaze: 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
mykelswa:
I've never seen where people celebrate victory n die in d process. Buhari is bad luck. No wonder d man who trekked from lagos to abuja had surgery after some months. I reject such victory of sorrow in my life n family life amen. So many ppl died celebrating d tyrant.
most of bughari supporters are not normal.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by Ojiofor: 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
Most of Buhari supporters in nairaland are like that dead zombie.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by AlhajiYoung: 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
Useless Online blog looking for traffic. No name of the deceased, no picture. Which hospital diagonslized him Just like the Trekker guy story that he developed foot cancer after trekking for Buhari.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
AlhajiYoung:
Useless Online blog looking for traffic. No name of the deceased, no picture. Which hospital diagonslized him Just like the Trekker guy story that he developed foot cancer after trekking for Buhari.

The blogger says "according to trending reports on social media" not every blogger is looking for traffic. Go to Twitter

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by Xisnin(m): 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
that guy don go AWOL
He is still around with many usernames.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by haykes(m): 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
Animal go n explain to God what killed u

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by somalianprince: 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
It is becoming clearer everyday that it was only illiterates, almajiris and mad people voted for Buhari. Sane Nigerians who are more in number actually voted for Atiku, no wonder Buhari massively rigged the election. This fraud cannot stand. cheesy

54 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) / Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public / Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.