Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? (20838 Views)

2023 Elections: Seven Political Parties Merge To Become ‘3rd Force’ Mega Party / 2023: Are Atiku, Tinubu In Secret Moves To Float 3rd Force? / 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by Opinionated: 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
None.
Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by ejimatic: 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
mrrights:
Who is the 3rd Force candidate that can really challenge APC and PDP?

There are 450 positions to be contested for in the 2019 election, ranging from presidency, Senate and House of Representativesp.

Omoyele Sowore's party, AAC has only 30 candidates.

Oby Ezekwesili's party, ACPN has only 50

Fela Durotoye's party, ANN has just 21

Kingsley Moghalu's YPP has 70

Tope Fasua's ANRP has only 17

Olawepo Hashim's party, People's Trust has about 200.

In other words, if you combine Sowore, Fela, Fasua, Kingsley and Madam Oby's spread at the grassroots, they are still not up to Olawepo Hashim's People's Trust (PT).

Don't you think it is better for all these other candidates to support Hashim to form a stronger force?

Let's discuss
APC vrs PDP and OTHERS..... .
Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by Walelavender(m): 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
I wish we could have one, but there is absolutely none! They are featherweights with no structure. Let them keep building and getting to the grassroots, with time, their resilience will pay off. We have a huge population and you don't expect a 'third force' coming on the 'eve' of the general elections to perform any abracadabra. The options we have is between the devil and the deep blue sea. That is the fate starring endlessly at us!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by pupsyd: 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
Masta Jesus
Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by DMerciful(m): 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
No third force
Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by tolexy007(m): 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
am voting Haassim

1 Like

Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by romenna: 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
no third force anyhere, dnt bliv all dis lying prophets, the race is still between PDP and APC
Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by technicallyrich(m): 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
The truth be told,the third force is nnamdi kanu. He is giving both pdp,apc,nigeria and british problem. Nnamdi kanu a man that has refused to be bribed. Sincerely i respect him

1 Like

Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by Emjay1310(m): 1:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
People saying sowore have no idea of what politics is all about.
This guy is not known in the North at all.
He has never been to any northern state to campaign for support.
Don't even dream about others cos, highest they will share among themselves is like 500,000 votes.
The remaining will be shared between Atiku and Buhari.
Just watch out
Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by Emjay1310(m): 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
technicallyrich:
The truth be told,the third force is nnamdi kanu.
He is giving both pdp,apc,nigeria and british problem.
Nnamdi kanu a man that has refused to be bribed.
Sincerely i respect him

What's this one saying??

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by Abbeyrazaq20(m): 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
☺...... nobody...is like Islam and Christianity or masjid and church no third party

1 Like

Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by SocialJustice: 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
netpro:
OBJ's influence rubbished the 3rd force concept from the beginning. Nigerians turned against OBJ when he wanted a 3rd term as President. Ever since then anyone administration that comes in and refuse to dance to his tune, he will go against it.

For Nigerians, the 3rd Force = OBJ's 3rd Term.

It is a good concept, but OBJ being at the centre of it has rubbished it already. All the current candidate you mentioned are auditioning for 2023.
Stop making your opinion sound like fact.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Sowore should have if he had left his confrontation style behind and act like head of government instead of behaving like head of student community.

But no problem, hes testing the waters. The experience this time will guide him in subsequent election cycles.
What are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by layzie: 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
The 3rd force that can wrest power from Apc/PDP needs to start now to build on the grassroots against 2023 and 2027. It will require serious determination, effort and consistency over time for acceptance at the grassroots. They should forget 2019, the structures are not there.
Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by ashawopikin(m): 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
hisexcellency34:
The only person is Dr Olapade Agoro of NAC. With the kind of support he is receiving everyday, i will be shocked if he doesn't defeat Atiku and Buhari combined
who be dis one again o

1 Like

Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by sucess001(m): 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
hisexcellency34:
The only person is Dr Olapade Agoro of NAC. With the kind of support he is receiving everyday, i will be shocked if he doesn't defeat Atiku and Buhari combined

1st class weed in effect
Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by dominique(f): 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
hisexcellency34:

You're kidding right?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by buzodyke: 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
Prof kingsley Moghalu deserves our vote YPP the way to go .. However Sowere only makes promises he knows he can't fulfill and governance is not more of violence or organising riots up and down

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by Seetto: 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2018
lipsrsealed
hisexcellency34:
Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by mrrights: 1:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
Gohashim2019

Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by Basketmouth2019: 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
If you're young and you throw your weight behind any candidate that has or had to do with PDP or APC. You either lack common sense or you're deranged. You all need to think right. PDP and APC have made Nigeria backward. Why can't we support a candidate who has clean slate? I think SOWORE is the right man for the job.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by Tareq1105: 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
mrrights:

There are 450 positions to be contested for in the 2019 election, ranging from presidency, Senate and House of Representativesp.

In other words, if you combine Sowore, Fela, Fasua, Kingsley and Madam Oby's spread at the grassroots, they are still not up to Olawepo Hashim's People's Trust (PT).

Don't you think it is better for all these other candidates to support Hashim to form a stronger force?

Let's discuss

All of them are selfish and greedy. The 3rd force are not ready to save the country and it is the same problem with the old politicians.

Go and read the remarks of Cardinal Onaiyekan fortnight ago.

My own submission is that I will vote Buhari again because he's the option left.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by wildchild1: 2:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
There's no 3rd force candidate.

Christmas promo still ongoing on all club and country jerseys, order while the promo last...check my signature
Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by damisijohn(m): 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
sureheaven:
There's no second force not to talk of third force.

Apc and buhari are unopposed, forget the noise, fake news, misinformation and all sort of propaganda dished out by other political parties on daily basis. cool

PMB all the way
God bless Nigeria
You mean there is no second force? dream on you will get to understand when the political climate heat up by then you will see that majority are extremely against your Buhari
Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by LastDays777: 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
Emjay1310:

He has never been to any northern state to campaign for support.

Do you follow his campaign at all

1 Like

Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by VULCAN(m): 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
You registered on Nairaland à few months ago and have made supporting Buhari your job.

Stop lying that you are voting Buhari for any other reasons other than you are a BMC

Tareq1105:

All of them are selfish and greedy. The 3rd force are not ready to save the country and it is the same problem with the old politicians.

Go and read the remarks of Cardinal Onaiyekan fortnight ago.

My own submission is that I will vote Buhari again because he's the option left.
Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by Hallams(m): 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
hisexcellency34:
I remember this man. This is not his first time of contesting. The last time, he promised to give people or was it all Nigerians 1million naira each. Dude is a joker

1 Like

Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by homebase(m): 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
If Nigeria must make progress, she needs a little input of confrontation! Unfortunately this is a reality check.

Take our electricity situation example, did you know that it was sold to the like of Abdulsalami Abubakar, former head of state, Tinubu, Babaginda e.t.c who don"t have technical know how and financial muscle to run the venture hence the constant power outage.

My point is the like of Buhari, Atiku, David Mark e.t.c can"t do nothing to the companies of these guys except someone who have not dined with them like Sowere.

And to people saying that our only options is the devil and the deep blue sea, though i underrated where you are coming from in that other political parties don't have nation wide structures hence they can"t win.

Yes i know they can:t win now but i will still vote for Africa Action Congress AAC of Sowore to motivate and encourage their lot. Also this will make me have peace of mind and clean conscience when the APC or PDP anti people policies begin to have negative effects on the people.

ImperialYoruba:

Sowore should have if he had left his confrontation style behind and act like head of government instead of behaving like head of student community.

But no problem, hes testing the waters. The experience this time will guide him in subsequent election cycles.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by DamienW: 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
mrrights:

Let's discuss

Nah, that ain't true

Alliance for New Nigeria has over 160 candidates running across the nation

Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
Egein:

Lmfao. Is he your dad?

Lmfao savage is you
Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by stt201: 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
If you ask me I will tell you that PDP/APC are not the best option for the good people of Nigeria. And I get surprised when I see people saying that it's not possible to take power from these people in next year election. If only Sowore, Fela, Obi, Hashim, Duke etc can put their ambition behind
and support a single candidate, I strongly believe it will be a win win. However if u ask me I prefer the man on the image, thank u

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by bountyhunter: 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
homebase:
If Nigeria must make progress, she needs a little input of confrontation! Unfortunately this is a reality check.

Take our electricity situation example, did you know that it was sold to the like of Abdulsalami Abubakar, former head of state, Tinubu, Babaginda e.t.c who don"t have technical know how and financial muscle to run the venture hence the constant power outage.

My point is the like of Buhari, Atiku, David Mark e.t.c can"t do nothing to the companies of these guys except someone who have not dined with them like Sowere.

And to people saying that our only options is the devil and the deep blue sea, though i underrated where you are coming from in that other political parties don't have nation wide structures hence they can"t win.

Yes i know they can:t win now but i will still vote for Africa Action Congress AAC of Sowore to motivate and encourage their lot. Also this will make me have peace of mind and clean conscience when the APC or PDP anti people policies begin to have negative effects on the people.

Wow an enlighten Nigerian! Wow not many like you #respect
How one can decide to jump off a cliff because everyone is jumping beats me... Where is the sense! Have initiative, think! They just follow! See what's happening now Buhari that was rejected four times, won cos Jonathan was failing and there was no other choice but to follow Buhari now that it's clear he was a gigantic mistake they want to make another mistake by voting Atiku lol Atiku that has failed many many times to even secure a presidential ticket shhht man Nigeria is so fvcked. We are all fvcked either ways... Their voting mistakes will cost everyone, no one will be spare but at least we that didn't vote uncanny bloodsucking no good assholes have clean consciences. We begged to be different! We said no zombiism. We didn't bla bla like sheep, we talked like humans we are! We didn't practice anachronism. And that mi amigo is a great good deed

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grant Amnesty To Bandits — Sheik Gumi Tells FG (Video) / Herders Receive N15m Ransom After Kidnapping Farmers In Lagos / Kaduna Shutdown: FG Intervenes As El-Rufai, Labour Remain Adamant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.