Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? (20842 Views)

2023 Elections: Seven Political Parties Merge To Become ‘3rd Force’ Mega Party / 2023: Are Atiku, Tinubu In Secret Moves To Float 3rd Force? / 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by bilms(m): 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2018
DamienW:

Nah, that ain't true

Alliance for New Nigeria has over 160 candidates running across the nation

Not true.

It has just 21 candidates running for President, senate and rep.

The others, such as governor and state house has not been published by INEC
Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by toogbasky(m): 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
How Nigerians are over looking Donald Duke

1 Like

Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by Ykol(m): 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2018
Pulsenaija:
Sowore
please let give him the chance

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
Egein:

Lmfao. Is he your dad?

Said

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by sammieking2017(m): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
hisexcellency34:
The only person is Dr Olapade Agoro of NAC. With the kind of support he is receiving everyday, i will be shocked if he doesn't defeat Atiku and Buhari combined
Truly this man can do it he resist to failure and the lover of people I attended his school at Apata Ibadan in my primary days.He founed it for the masses I wish he could be the next president
Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by LexNuel(m): 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
Sowore is good.. Buh with the way he talks sometimes..its like he's clueless about how government works... Fela is great, he can talk his way outta issues buh I don't think he is ready to do the needful and get his hands dirty... Duke is a wonderful choice..he's got a good heart...he's been in government... He knows the 1st and 2nd force.. Buh he's also the good cop...
These guys wanna play by the rules which unfortunately APC and PDP are not even considering... So unless they wanna even stand a chance in 2023, they must have the courage to be able to stand up to these lions eating up Nigeria....
Nigeria is in a mess... It's a country in a gutter... You wanna bring her out... You bend over and roll your sleeves.... Am sure these three guys (sowore, Fela and Duke) have good intentions, buh good intentions are not enough for Nigeria. Politics is a game, you must know the game and the tricks of the game..
Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by SeriouslySense(m): 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Sowore nah...who else? Fela durotoye is a motivational speaker Nigeria does not need a motivational speaker we need a bold courageous mad person that can challenge the status quo, Kingsley moghalu is too cool to rule over a country filled with animals he will do well as a minister or central bank governor, madam bring back our girls is just wasting her time.

I support AAC, Omoyele Sowore, please lets clap for AAC

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by MrBONE2(m): 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
sureheaven:
There's no second force not to talk of third force.

Apc and buhari are unopposed, forget the noise, fake news, misinformation and all sort of propaganda dished out by other political parties on daily basis. cool

PMB all the way
God bless Nigeria

PDP is the 3rd Force grin
Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by princetom1(m): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
LexNuel:
Sowore is good.. Buh with the way he talks sometimes..its like he's clueless about how government works... Fela is great, he can talk his way outta issues buh I don't think he is ready to do the needful and get his hands dirty... Duke is a wonderful choice..he's got a good heart...he's been in government... He knows the 1st and 2nd force.. Buh he's also the good cop...
These guys wanna play by the rules which unfortunately APC and PDP are not even considering... So unless they wanna even stand a chance in 2023, they must have the courage to be able to stand up to these lions eating up Nigeria....
Nigeria is in a mess... It's a country in a gutter... You wanna bring her out... You bend over and roll your sleeves.... Am sure these three guys (sowore, Fela and Duke) have good intentions, buh good intentions are not enough for Nigeria. Politics is a game, you must know the game and the tricks of the game..

What's wrong with the way sowore talks? I bet u prefer people who sugar coat words for u without knowing a nothing about what shit Nigeria is in.... This are not time to speak Grammer, or be diplomatic (is apc and pdp diplomatic in everything they do? ), these are time to say things the way they are... And trust me, wen sowore has his facts right, he always said it like it is, no matter who is concerned.... It's not about his intention bt about his capacity, intelligence, passion and unwavering integrity

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by princetom1(m): 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
sammieking2017:

Truly this man can do it he resist to failure and the lover of people I attended his school at Apata Ibadan in my primary days.He founed it for the masses I wish he could be the next president

This is the first time anyone is hearing abt his party and name on nairaland, u sure anybody knows him? The last time i checked, most of these small parties has supported apc and pdp
Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by princetom1(m): 5:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
toogbasky:
How Nigerians are over looking Donald Duke

They have already pushed him aside... Jery Gana is now the presidential candidate of Sdp, as pronounced by the court
Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by princetom1(m): 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
mrrights:
Who is the 3rd Force candidate that can really challenge APC and PDP?

There are 450 positions to be contested for in the 2019 election, ranging from presidency, Senate and House of Representativesp.

Omoyele Sowore's party, AAC has only 30 candidates.

Oby Ezekwesili's party, ACPN has only 50

Fela Durotoye's party, ANN has just 21

Kingsley Moghalu's YPP has 70

Tope Fasua's ANRP has only 17

Olawepo Hashim's party, People's Trust has about 200.

In other words, if you combine Sowore, Fela, Fasua, Kingsley and Madam Oby's spread at the grassroots, they are still not up to Olawepo Hashim's People's Trust (PT).

Don't you think it is better for all these other candidates to support Hashim to form a stronger force?

Let's discuss

You just like publishing rubbish... While sowore came 3rd in the polls that was conducted for the presidential debate, ur olawepo did not even make it to number 10..... Keep fooling ur self, all the figures u give here are wrong... All these parties has more than this figure u church out from ur bedroom
Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by truthstands20: 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
They are all looking for appointments. Atiku is the man for the job. They should join forces with Atiku and remove the terrible APC.
Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by efighter: 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
hisexcellency34:
The only person is Dr Olapade Agoro of NAC. With the kind of support he is receiving everyday, i will be shocked if he doesn't defeat Atiku and Buhari combined

Night of a Thousand Laughs.
Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by lexxv(m): 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
we can not be recycling failure with failure. we have the best option in Mr. Donald Duke he has the experience and a good track record he is also younger than APC & PDP's candidates let's join hands and move our dear country forward. enough of all this trial and error. sowore is also good but experience matters that's why i will go for Donald Duke.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by PromixTuhh(m): 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
Emjay1310:
People saying sowore have no idea of what politics is all about.
This guy is not known in the North at all.
He has never been to any northern state to campaign for support.
Don't even dream about others cos, highest they will share among themselves is like 500,000 votes.
The remaining will be shared between Atiku and Buhari.
Just watch out
That’s not true. Most of his campaigns have been in the north - he was even in Daura recently. If we want a different Nigeria we have to break free from this PDP <——> APC cycle; they are the same people. And people always say Sowore and other candidates are unknown or lack experience, what have the experienced politicians done for Nigeria? Made us the poverty capital of the world! Atiku himself was the Vice President for 8 years and all of a sudden he’s the messiah? We have to remember that whoever we collectively vote for will win. If our votes don’t count why are they always sharing money for people to vote for them? This suffering is enough, vote for a better Nigeria.
#Sowore2019
Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by PromixTuhh(m): 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
[quote author=homebase post=73928207]

Yes i know they can:t win now but i will still vote for Africa Action Congress AAC of Sowore to motivate and encourage their lot. Also this will make me have peace of mind and clean conscience when the APC or PDP anti people policies begin to have negative effects on the people.

He will win if we vote for him.
Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by Nasir123(m): 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
PERFECT!
These are the kind of things people should talk about.
This is even the best way to defeat APC.

People should forget about PDP being an Opposition
they don't have good plans for this Country.

Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by Mimee803: 7:06am On Dec 18, 2018
They need 2 find a common ground and consolidate that's the only way they can win...but they will all be fighting selfishly and dey will all lose....

1 Like

Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by stt201: 8:51am On Dec 18, 2018
Sowore is the best option for now and my votes to him

Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by Emjay1310(m): 10:23am On Dec 18, 2018
PromixTuhh:

That’s not true. Most of his campaigns have been in the north - he was even in Daura recently. If we want a different Nigeria we have to break free from this PDP <——> APC cycle; they are the same people. And people always say Sowore and other candidates are unknown or lack experience, what have the experienced politicians done for Nigeria? Made us the poverty capital of the world! Atiku himself was the Vice President for 8 years and all of a sudden he’s the messiah? We have to remember that whoever we collectively vote for will win. If our votes don’t count why are they always sharing money for people to vote for them? This suffering is enough, vote for a better Nigeria.
#Sowore2019

Social media does not win elections. Ask Hillary Clinton.
Most people in the North are not really social media conscious.
I don't want any Apc /pdp to win election, but am only saying the reality.
My choice still remains Donald Duke especially if he gets cleared to contest in 2019

1 Like

Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by Emjay1310(m): 10:24am On Dec 18, 2018
LastDays777:

Do you follow his campaign at all

No please. How can I be always up to date with his campaigns??
His presence is not really felt where I am. Not even among the top 7 around here
Re: Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? by Babanews(m): 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
Omoyele Sowore's party, AAC

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures As Kwankwaso Campaigns In Funtua, Katsina State / Julius Berger, RCC Threaten To Abandon Works On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / FEC Approves N654m To Monitor Illegal Radio Frequencies In South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.