Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' (35149 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by OkunrinOloro: 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
Friday Olokor, Abuja

Women protecting their husbands from polygamy are “thieves” who want everything for themselves, renowned Islamic scholar and founder of Baynakum Family Counseling Centre, Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi, has said.

He advised Muslim women to share their husbands with other women, saying they have just 25 per cent access to their husbands, while the remaining 75 per cent belongs to other women.

The cleric said this in a paper entitled: “Charity, a path to Jannah,” which he presented in Abuja during the inauguration of Sisters of Jannah, a Muslim women’s charity organisation.

Charging women to be magnanimous in sharing their husbands, Ustaz admonished them “not to deny their husbands polygamy,” but should only pray that the husbands treat all equally in any action taken.

He regretted that some married women were “so over-protective” of their husbands, thereby denying the men their wishes of having more wives, describing such as “ungodly.”

Ustaz also said the over-protective tendencies of some women towards their husbands had made many men to devise “smart means” of engaging in illegal relationships outside their matrimonial homes, advising that the trend must stop.

He urged housewives to “stop being unnecessarily jealous of their husbands’ relationships outside.”

According to him, the faithfulness of men can only be known after their death, saying some men father children outside their marriages, only for their secrets to be uncovered after their death.

He blamed wives for the men’s actions.

Ustaz said, “Let me tell you that your husband is only yours 25 per cent; your husband is not your property; your only share of him is 25 per cent. The remaining 75 per cent belongs to other women.

“If you want your husband 100 per cent, then you are a thief; you are going beyond the 25 per cent that is yours; the remaining 75 per cent belongs to other ladies.

“Don’t think that because you are wives, other women should not share your husbands.

“Men are not stupid, the men are even becoming smart. It’s until when some die that you know how many children they have.

“I am not saying that is what happens every time; but if you think you are too smart, men are smarter.

“You have never been a man before in your life, you can’t imagine what goes through in the minds of men. Let us fear Allah, as much as possible.

“If Allah makes it easy for you, if they ask you to shift, please shift a little so that somebody else can also sit down.

“And you that is asking somebody else to shift, you have to fear Allah; you that they want to allow to come in, fear Allah. Don’t go there and scatter their lives for them. Don’t go there and constitute problem for them.

“The man may be doing it for the sake of Allah, don’t let him regret it.”

Ustaz said women were the reasons most polygamous homes fail, saying they should have a change of heart.

“Whenever you see polygamy that is not successful, it is because of a woman.

“Na woman dey do woman. The one that is inside the house and the one that is coming into the house and both women.

“It is women that are the enemies of women. If the man is trying to be just, it is the other woman that will go and enter him and turn his head the other way. You will be going North and he will be going South.

“It is two women that are both diabolical because of a man. We men are the Angels that Allah sends to help women.”

Speaking on the topic: “Islam and Feminism”, founder and chancellor of Islamic Online University, Dr. Bilal Philips, challenged Muslim women to seek knowledge so as to better their understanding of things.

He said he was speaking on the topic to clarify the distinction between western feminism and feminism within the context of Islam.

“These distinctions need to be made in order for Muslim women to understand where they should focus and stay within the modern path, so as not to go to the extreme and break the laws of Sharia.

“I advise Muslim women to seek knowledge, gain knowledge and apply the knowledge in their lives — knowledge that will benefit them in both this life and the next.”

https://punchng.com/your-husband-is-meant-to-be-shared-with-other-women-cleric-tells-muslim-wives/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by solutionmi: 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
lol

since men can marry more than one woman, women should be allow to marry more than one husband.

175 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by Bizmagnet: 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
See mindset!

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by madridguy(m): 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by chendstone01(m): 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
LuciferGospel:
Islam the religion of preeqs.
grin grin
stop being stupid please

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by millionboi2: 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
Religion is a big scam

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by Sirheny007(m): 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
Why is everybody surprised?
Did Allah not promise them 72young virgins?

There is polygamy even in their heaven

200 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by Enemyofpeace: 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
Islam the religion of sharing grin grin

122 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by TEYA: 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
I love this Ustaz. Telling the blunt truth. grin

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by DBossNG(m): 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
smiley
Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by Bossontop(m): 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
undecided
You can imagine why 1 pesin wey neva even feed himself finish go get 4 wives and 32 children.....it really is unfortunate

222 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by divinehand2003(m): 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
Wicked

4 Likes

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by Olujoe1(m): 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
To join them dey sweet.

2 Likes

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by seuncyber(m): 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
millionboi2:
Religion is a big scam

Biggest scam

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by StUriah(m): 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
wink

In this 21st century when most men are far below half in strength to satisfy their Hot wives making some frustrated women to bleep everything on sight outside their marriage an Alfa somewhere is preaching the gospel of One Husband, Four Wives (or many Wives as the case may be). Shior! How many married men fit satisfy a single woman of nowadays? I asked myself, why do we have sexually starved women everywhere?

Sure, adultery is sweet, polygamy is sweet, and having multiple sexual partners is enjoyable but they do not guarantee love, trust and compassion. Having a trusted and reliable, loyal companion as wife is more sustainable and will guarantee your peace of mind.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by biosilicon: 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
the feminists on their way to the thread

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by Kclique: 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
Okay.
Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by nwakibie3(m): 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
LuciferGospel:
Islam the religion of preeqs.

grin grin

they like the thing die grin grin

28 Likes

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by savagefinder1: 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
it's not enough for your fanatical folks to preach hate
now this one is preaching polygamy.
what do I know anyway

"piss" be upon his warped ideology

27 Likes

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by officialJP(m): 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
Madness undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by maximunimpact(m): 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
Now i want to be a Muslim grin grin grin grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by magaji700(m): 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
Olujoe1:
Fire
Water �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by davodyguy: 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
interesting. I was just having a discourse with a lady about the subject. We are both married.

The question the cleric failed to answer or speak about is whether married women too should give 75% of their bodies to other men to.

It's such a shame, the Alfa didn't speak about that. I hope he comes back to speak about women too, except if what he believes in is partial and lopsided

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
Na wa o
Even mallam wey dey stay for inside container too?

7 Likes

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by SingleWahala(f): 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
grin...

We love sharing grin grin grin grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by HAROLDWILSON: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
Correct

3 Likes

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by OzziOhinoyi(m): 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
shocked
Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by Jamiubond009(m): 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
Likewise the woman. What's good for Greece is good for Uganda. tongue I wonder why Muslims take what a paedophile decreed as the absolute truth. Brainwashed mofos

18 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should I Meet Her Biological Father Before Paying Bride-Price To Her Step-father / Should I Stay With My Parents And Invest Or Should I Leave? Advice Needed / Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.