Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) (28120 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Atiku Abubakar At Gov. Diri Father's Funeral / Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) / Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by vegafbs: 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
The ongoing Town Hall meeting organised by Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Youth Wing, Lagos, has been greeted with ecstasy.

Holding at the Welcome Centre, Airport Road, Lagos, young supporters of the PDP gathered in their numbers to welcome their candidates who shared in some moments of dancing with them.
Below are pictures:

https://nextedition.com.ng/2018/12/17/breaking-pdp-presidential-candidate-atiku-abubakar-arrive-town-hall-meeting-youth-supporters-lagos-photos/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
E be like say they want to dance, a galala na d new dance again oh

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by deomelllo: 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
lmao...

Na only 10 jobless ipob youths dey inside meeting..

AthiefKUlooter don sufa.

grin grin grin

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
deomelllo:
lmao...

AthiefKUlooter don sufa.

grin grin grin
I'm sure FarahAideed will be there. Obi is there only to impregnate the minds of attendees with lies for them to propagate same on social media platforms. cheesy

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
I can see less than twenty Ibo migrants in Lagos there.

Buhari will give this man bloody nose in 2019 what will be d fate of flattties that time? Lagooons

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by lonecatt(m): 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
Corrinthians:
I'm sure FarahAideed will be there. Obi is there only to impregnate the minds of attendees with lies for them to propagate same on social media platforms. cheesy
see how restless you guys have been,I hope you will not kee yourself when atikuobi win the election.

When will buhari start his campaign
We are waiting patiently abi na osibanjo go help am campaign ni

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by deomelllo: 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
lonecatt:
see how restless you guys have been,I hope you will not kee yourself when atikuobi win the election.

When will buhari start his campaign
We are waiting patiently abi na osibanjo go help am campaign ni

The only election they will win is the local government election in Nnewi..

grin

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
deomelllo:

grin
Gbam! grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by deomelllo: 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
Corrinthians:

lol @ Obigotry aka Lin Quan Chen aka African China.

The world's most prolific and habitual liar.

grin grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by Stalwert: 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
Atiku to foolish, na so dem done collect 10M from him hand for this cheap town hall. Kai pigs and idiots done kill my Atiku see as they dey chop him money. And Obi done freeze him account him no make contribution.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by wakaman: 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2018
This looks like a flopped Christmas indoor party. grin

Sai Baba!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by lonecatt(m): 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
deomelllo:

grin
at least for nnewi shops no dey close
Buhari dey go daura next year where he will employ you to take care of his 150 unproductive cows

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by deomelllo: 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
[s]
lonecatt:
at least for nnewi shops no dey close
Buhari dey go daura next year where he will employ you to take care of his 150 unproductive cows
[/s]

And EFCC no dey close shop, they are always open and ready to jail all your looting and stealing PDP uncles..

12 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
wakaman:
This looks like a flopped Christmas indoor party. grin

Sai Baba!

TOWN HALL MEETING

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by lonecatt(m): 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

And EFCC no dey close shop, they are always open and ready to jail all your looting and stealing PDP uncles..

efcc Don close shop
Even babachir the grass cutter visit baba hypocrite last week.
Ganduje the dollar man dey spray dollar anyhow.
Na low like you were where wey Dem dey deceive

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by denko(m): 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
Hope that will translate to performance
Drchristian:
I can see less than twenty Ibo migrants in Lagos there.

Buhari will give this man bloody nose in 2019 what will be d fate of flattties that time? Lagooons
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by SouthWestBlood(m): 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
Someone said, Atiku (a-ti-ku) in yoruba, means= We are dead.

Buhari's tenure might be a child's play. Say no to anolog leaders! Say no to thieves!

#Sowore2019

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2018
grin grin

I don't even know what to type..
Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2018
The Fugitive simply has nothing to offer the South West.

ObiLiar the bigot already has an eastern agenda, and Atiku has not mentioned a single positive plan for the SW.

Except of course he thinks the Yoruba nation would abandon their future President Osibanjo come 2023, for a boy-boy SGF position.

12 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by Dinho20(m): 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
deomelllo:
lmao...

AthiefKUlooter don sufa.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by id911(m): 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
HebronHF:

TOWN HALL MEETING

Don't mind them... Dem no sabi weti be town hall meeting.

I was there live and it was lovely

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by jesmond3945: 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
Atiku should run away from this people they would give him false hope, eat his money and when he turns his back they would jeer at him and vote tinubu's candidate. He should concentrate in the north unless he strikes a deal with tinubu nothing for him.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by contigiency(m): 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
How many times will they celebrate that atiku had a town hall meeting with youths?

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by Truflame: 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
PMB will win the 2019 election

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
60% came in anticipation of money from the thief

30% came because they're iPods who're usually lemming-like, and stupidity is an automatic response for them,

10% came because they've nowhere else to go

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by kinokano(m): 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
Truflame:
PMB will win the 2019 election

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by id911(m): 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
WaffenSS:
60% came in anticipation of money from the thief

30% came because they're iPods who're usually lemming-like, and stupidity is an automatic response for them,

10% came because they've nowhere else to go

I'm not IPod but I was there. I didn't also go in anticipation of money but for passion for Atiku. So what are you going to call me now?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
id911:

K

Is that your hand I see in the picture?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by Mace0lane: 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
Youth supporter or Igbo supporter, this can be deduced from the type of cap adorned by the attendees.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by rexwalters: 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
Stalwert:
Atiku to foolish, na so dem done collect 10M from him hand for this cheap town hall. Kai pigs and idiots done kill my Atiku see as they dey chop him money. And Obi done freeze him account him no make contribution.
People that will not even vote,entry to the event should be show your pvc before you collect from the atikuloot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) by MrThisandthat(m): 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
Jubril Must Go Back To Sudan

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe / Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign / More Governors May Dump PDP With Gov Umahi – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.