Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,312 members, 7,822,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking (70908 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking / Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by phemiee1810(m): 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Chaii...I'm absolutely sure this one graduated with her towtow, cos even Olabisi Onabanjo University won't give this one third class.
why would you say even olabisi onabanjo university won't award her a third class? are you trying to say the school us not up to standard? or what point of yours exactly are you trying to butress ?
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by TRUSTEDGUY: 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
grin

I wa know her school oo.
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Bizzysmitty(m): 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
I suspect this girl to be a graduate of one polytechnic in Nekede. grin
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by 6digitscomrade: 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2018
EbukaHades10:
The annoying thing is that she'll be claiming graduate........ graduate in what exactly?

Op,u sef put graphic pic for the title
in toto power we trust...Once u av toto weda u bleach it or not in Nigeria Forget it just be ready at all times u will fly a plane without flying certification..
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by sage101: 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
I said she didn't did it on purpose
k
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
I think she intentionally wrote that just to trend which is obviously working.

1 Like

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by makky555(f): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
Most Igbo girls doesn't know how to speak simple English. Imagine what this one wroted on a public from and everybody has sin her weakness in English

i see what you're trying to do here... nigga be original and stop trying to steal her line of comedy.
Its would be sad if you weren't trying to be funny too
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by temmietrizzie(m): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
Such a look gooding Lady grin grin grin
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Divepen1(m): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
grrr:
Immediately i reading it, i knowed that she knowed what she writing. it is justing for funny.

All of you commenting here, learn to understand a writer before you judge her, some didn't even investigate before writing here. She knew what she wrote and you would know that she is a writer and just trying to be creative.

As soon as I seeing blooding, I stood under the white up..
Some of those that read her writeup, didn't bother to read the comments.

1 Like

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Enemyofpeace: 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
makky555:

i see what you're trying to do here... nigga be original and stop trying to steal her line of comedy.
Its would be sad if you weren't trying to be funny too
Most Igbo girls doesn't know how to speak simple English. Imagine what this one wroted on a public from and everybody has sin her weakness in English
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by ike007(m): 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
She knows whats she is doing and did it for attention
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Colb461: 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
she purposely wrote this na.which graduate would write such error
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by jrerico1(m): 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
Savage in stupidity
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by logon599: 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
But mehn, that guy is really blooding away! shocked

Cheap Architectural designs? See my signature
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
Her toto go don suffer am before she graduate oh
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Vic74real: 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
Kai! Ariaria.let me come and be going
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by AngelicBeing: 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
bedspread:
O MY GOODNESS!

At first I thought it was a mere error .

O NO! This is sheer Mudering of the English Language!

A graduate for that Matter!

Am Dissatisfied and Dissappointed!

Mr. Peter Obi has to perform the Wonders he did in The Educational Sector of Anambra State...
Chai tongue

1 Like

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by OlukosiJay(m): 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
No graduate can be this poor... She intentionally posted it, I suppose.
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
Regardless of the blunders I don't understand the message she is trying to pass across.
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Chookym(m): 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
ike007:
She knows whats she is doing and did it for attention

absolutely
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by mutvy: 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
She did it intentionally. She just want peeps to laugh undecided
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
Buhari whyyyyyyyy?

Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Athena4: 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
When you don't know what to be shocked at:the Image or the English.
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by sacajawea: 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
JasonScoolari:
The two wise people there are Jessica Nwamuo and Hope Nwosu all others are dumb.
Are You saying Nigerians are Not Bright Or What
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by clems88(m): 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
Its not possible . shez just trying to get attention and she has finally gotten it
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by lesbiconverter: 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2018
EbukaHades10:
The annoying thing is that she'll be claiming graduate........ graduate in what exactly?

Op,u sef put graphic pic for the title
she's upcoming comedienne
Check her profile
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by ahahnow: 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
Chinua achebe paved the way for us to compete in English with the rest of the world and this is how you repay him.
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Awesomefred32(m): 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
grin

grin grin

of a true the guy is blooding
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Prudentialfrank(m): 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
This one don expose herself, disgraced her family and boo.
Be serious with your studies mba, na to the slay from one dick to another.
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by geezynoni: 5:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
It was a joke.
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by Briller: 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
This is the typical "beauty without brain" shinanigans. God please I better remain ugly and have some level of intelligence.
Re: A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking by godwon01(m): 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
May be he graduated from French speaking countries. I know of a brother who qualified as a Doctor in Russia. He came to do his house manship in Lagos. He could not construct a single sentence correctly in English. It is likely that English language may be alien to her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" / Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) / I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.